Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Bank Expecting RV Soon

spruills

lynnkit - I have commented on lots of posts - usually sarcastic!! It's my main currency!!! This is the first rumor I've posted and my first thread I've started.

Spruills, I will back you 100% all your posts are usually skeptical and sarcastic at best! I know because I luv em! :) Thanks again for passing on the intel! Much better imo coming from someone like yourself who is usually skeptical imo

I have nothing to gain from posting what was told to me. My Buddy has nothing to gain from "lying" to me. Puffer? I think not. I hold about 4 mil in IQD & want a RV like the rest of you. Just trying to pass good news.

Dude, I'm not sure but I think he was kidding about you being a 'puffer'. But, if you don't know about it, you might use the "Reply with Quote" button so we can see the original comment you are replying to.

I personally liked your post. Any reasonable person can differentiate between, "My buddy talked to a teller..." and "In a press statement, Al-Shabibi stated..." It doesn't make it bad info that it is based on your own personal experience. There are many intelligent people here who can give it the proper amount of weight and treat it accordingly. Don't listen to bashers, and keep on posting, sir!

FP

Spruills, I will back you 100% all your posts are usually skeptical and sarcastic at best! I know because I luv em! :) Thanks again for passing on the intel! Much better imo coming from someone like yourself who is usually skeptical imo

I totally agree. Exactly what I was thinking.

Guys! Gals! Whoa! Hold up a minute please. I think some of you are being totally unfair to him.

His post is rumor. He even said that. If you only want to read fact posts don't browse the rumor thread

I'm tired too. Been in this 6 years. But please -- give spruills a break.

Thanks for sharing. If the RV is imminent, then we should be hearing more and more of these types of accounts. I was thinking about this type of scenario just this morning. It makes it more believable that it is about to occur. I'm ready to take my dinar to a local bank!

I agree..Back when I first bought mine, I didn't see a lot of these types of stories. They seem to point to something is about to happen.

I have nothing to gain from posting what was told to me. My Buddy has nothing to gain from "lying" to me. Puffer? I think not. I hold about 4 mil in IQD & want a RV like the rest of you. Just trying to pass good news.

Didn't you tell me just yesterday when i was passing along info that you would just pass on that?????

He is the most interesting man in the world! He once invested in Iraqi Dinar just to see if he could lose money! He could not!!!!

"I don't invest in currency often, but when I do I invest in Iraqi Dinar!" "Stay thirsty my friends!"

LOL…I have to laugh at the people that want to call people out on their posts when to them…it is true…not our place to say it isn’t. I agree with a few of you, if they don’t like reading it, get out….spruills…nice pic!

Amen...Preach it Brother! Its like hearding cats in here!

Thanks for the post! I will add one thing here: Several months ago I was pulled aside by a Wells Fargo foreign exchange teller (to whom I had previously spoken about the IQD). She showed me a memo that the bank had sent out - indicating some type of fraud surrounding the sale of the dinar. I asked her if I could hold the letter. She said Yes. I then asked her if I could take a copy of the letter. She said No. Therefore, I can substantiate at least part of the post! (by the way, the "fraud alert" memo held no validity whatsoever!!!) Go RV.

• Upvote 1

WELL - I can honestly say I got what I expected. The positive stay positive - The negative stay negative. Thanks for taking the time to at least read this. Thanks for giving support or scrutiny. I'm a big enough boy to take it!!!! I will honestly miss you people when this is all done. And to those of you who wish to come to the east coast to have steak once we're through this - I'll take you to Ruth's Chris and cover your tab. Me and my buddy I told you about.

peace to you all! blessings as well!