Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMERICA CHECK THIS OUT!! Not Election Info

robear

Every American citizen should listen to this. One of the major problems with the US of A. This is a real shock, especially if you have school age children

I am sending this to each of you because it is a must see, let me know if you agree.

Now here is a woman that tells the truth in unvarnished English, not one person can misunderstand her message. It is powerful and she should be on every news program speaking loud and clear to Obama and all his henchmen and women. Well worth your time to hear these words.

This is a 15 minute video and, yes, it takes some time to view, but it is a MUST view!

(The organization sponsoring this is ActForAmerica.org).

MUST READ -Will Leave You Breathless,this will open your eyes & ears..........

Please watch and listen. Very frightening, infuriating, and informative.

Click here: TaboolaArticle

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid949801312001?bckey=AQ~~%2cAAAACEco_Vk~%2c9bOat4XcfB_88ri1a3UMdKnLpH9aM8Fv&bclid=0&bctid=1271237687001

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

She speaks the truth that so many are not willing to hear because it requires action...and thats just too hard for most but listen up we need to know whats up so we can affect change. If we do not then we should be ready to accept the new reality they are imposing on us.

Good video worth watching.

+ to you

• Upvote 1

I gave you another + and if I could it would be ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!!! She is right on the money!...may America WAKE UP!!!! and soon before it is toooooo late..Thank you for the post...it is appreciated, by those who love America...God Bless...

• Upvote 1

The lady speaks truth, and does it very well. What she says applies equally to Canada, my country, and I would love to have Canadians watch and pay attention to this. I don't know what we are teaching our seventh graders regarding religion and Islam but I would be willing to bet there are more than just a few school boards here that have incorporated it into their curriculum. Yes, we have to stop apologizing for everything, and cut this political correctness bs. We are bound up in a pc tape and cannot seem to get the powers that be to listen when we try to tell them it is NOT what we want. What was supposed to be a way to say whatever you want as long as it is said in a particular way, has become censure, and we end up not saying what needs to be said.

Thanks for this post. It was worth every minute to watch.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Thank you for that heart felt video . If you don't like the before Obama America ,,please allow us to give you a one way ticket right the heck out of here . This Obama must go . Our schools are creating terrorist simpathiizers . Religion and government must be separated . Obama is trying to control all . Obama must gooooooooo. Obama thinks he can pander all he wants , finally American people are seeing through his transparency . Please no matter color or creed , we all must come to gather to vote this bastard out .

• Upvote 2

This lady is right on target, I've heard her speak many times. Maybe she need to for run office, If Mr O. can get elected why not Her!!

This lady is right on target, I've heard her speak many times. Maybe she need to for run office, If Mr O. can get elected why not Her!!

Also we need to start calling our Representatives an try to repeal this law called Title 6 program

You can see that I am from the UK. This is a great information video. ALL COUNTRIES and not just America should see this. This is happening all over and we are sleeping! We all as responsible parents/teachers/grand parents etc etc need to try and stop this. Lets ALL WAKE UP!

Thanks for sharing this information.