Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO YOU HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MIND?

wealthhound

FLEMING,

Thanks for making me aware of SUDDEN MONEY, I will be very interested to see what that book has to say.

Would you be interested in working through the MILLIONAIRE MIND book with others here on DV?

I am very passionate about changing my STINKIN' THINKIN' related to money, and I thought it would be great if there was perhaps a small group here that wanted to use this forum to help each other...???

I must admit that another reason I would enjoy having others here be a part of it it that it will help be stay accounable...as well as I understand the principle that when learning, it helps to release the information so you can learn more...Let me know your thoughts when you have a minute??

The book you speak of sounds like it will tie in nicely with the other...I WILL NOT WASTE THE BLESSINGS POST RV, It is critical that I get my money mind in the right place, and I am moving that way!!

You're very welcome, WH... I had notice this morning that my Millionaire Mind book has been shipped & should arrive in a few days... I'm excited to read it... I'm not sure what you mean, working through the book together, but it sounds like it could be a good thing... I'm game to try it...

I've always loved Colorado, in fact, I've got my eye on the Woodland Park area for a vacation home post-RV...

You're very welcome, WH... I had notice this morning that my Millionaire Mind book has been shipped & should arrive in a few days... I'm excited to read it... I'm not sure what you mean, working through the book together, but it sounds like it could be a good thing... I'm game to try it...

I've always loved Colorado, in fact, I've got my eye on the Woodland Park area for a vacation home post-RV...

Good morning Fleming,

Great to hear your book is on the way!!

Since this post was just started yesterday, there have been several people that are interested in embarking on this journey together!!!

So, I have been thinking of how we could do this "together" and I have several thoughts.

One way could be to post assignments here on the forum, say, read chapter one and do exercise xx related to that chapter.

Then, whomever would like, could post a bit about what they learned, a perspective they have or whatever.Doing that will help each of us grow and stay accountable for the learning.

In my mind, by doing our own study, then using this thread to communicate will help each of us learn better. PLUS, when one learns and then is able to talk, or write about it a bit, it allows what is being learned to get further solidified in our thinking.

PLUS and this is a big one, there may be others here that "browse" over this thread and it could very likely benefit them also.

Look, my whole motive here is, I NEED THIS LEARNING for my financial future, I REFUSE to allow the blessings of the RV go to "waste"...o.k. someone may read this and snar or snicker, so be it, we'll see who's standing when all is said and done, right?

You see, I am perhaps like many here, and average "joe" have been working as a nurse for 30 plus years, and financiallly I haven't much to show! Yes, we got screwed by getting into a few "bad" investment vehicles..who hasn't, especially in this day and economy...Around Sept. of last year I needed to take a medical leave due to back probs., I am still dealing with that stuff. So, out of NEED to continue to provide for my family, I started really thinking and looking at my FINANCIAL PATTERNS, over the course of my life...

Again, I am not currently where I desire to be, that's why att this...

I realized that I very slowly, began to look at the RV as my "saving grace"...well, as a Christian, God is my sufficiency, not the Dinar, and I got confused and scared because of the "pressure" the RV thing put on my mind, you know all the thoughts I'm sure.

So, as I said earlier, a frien and I were doing an exercise, part of our online biz building, and once again, I realized I was in a position that was earily familiar, once I stopped to think!

So, I am not currently in a W2 (thank God)..health issues, getting a bit of $ for short term disability, my insurance premium

through my JOB tripled this month, and the cash flow has decreased, so what's a girl to do??

S... or get off the pot...I have a very stubborn side and I refuse to go down...So, that's why all of this.

I (we) need to either, 1- get my financial unconscious in order to be able to receive the incoming wealth or 2- pump it up to receive the wealth( providing my financial blueprint was already ok just needed a refresh)

Oh, goodness, so sorry to ramble, I trust you may see a bit of your situation here, I COMMEND YOU AND THE OTHERS HERE THAT ARE TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN FINANCIAL FUTURE... At the least ALL of us Dinarians should be taking a look to make sure we are where we need to be BEFORE we have to start making LIFE CHANGING DECISIONS for ourselves..

I rest my case and promise not to be so mouthy going forward, It is just so HUGE to me, and I thought some of my DV family may have similiar needs..

In closing,

Today I am going to connect with the others interested in working together.

Tomorrow, cause many don't have the book yey, I am going to post the first 'step" in the book so while waiting one can do an exercise...

Of course, lots of this stuff is very personal and private, I plan to be as honest as possible, even with what I post cause it will definately help ME...and maybe others>>>

• Upvote 2

Dr.,

You got it, it is T. Harv Ekers book SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND

I went to a one day conference a few years ago, got the book, started reading then dropped it...As I posted today, a friend brought the book up , and it was sitting on my book shelf, right in front of me, I took it down and have been eating, sleeping and drinking the info!

I live in Colo, he is doing his 3 day class in April here, I am definately attending.

I guess that you have attended??? You immediately knew who I was talking about.

I think it would be FANTASTIC for any of our family here that desired to do so to work this info together.

What do you think?

If you took the course already, your info would be very valuable to us...I'm trying to find out if there is interest here...I haven't felt this passionate about a subject in awhile, I DESPERATELY NEED TO GET MY MONEY BLUEPRINT IN ORDER...as I said before, I know there must be many others here that may desire to build a new one or update an old one!

Yes, I have taken the MM workshop. It is a good way to organize your thoughts and prosperity.

His quote of “the way you do anything is the way you do everything” says a lot about who we are and how we run our life. If we realize that we are the architects of our reality and we can do and be anyone we choose…we are limitless. That is… IF WE BELIEVE WE CAN?

Most people have limited beliefs for whatever reason.

I also studied NLP that I used in my practice to help people with these very issues. Some were Olympic and weekend athletes that hit a plateau, …some had phobias or addictions that held them back and some needed some communication skills (with them self and others),to better get what they want.

One NLP tenant that I live by is “I never fail at Anything....I am always successful”…that is to say that I many times do things successfully wrong and do not get the outcome I hoped for. By being in a “success mode” verses a “failure mode”… I can then replot my course to reach my goal unencumbered with “maybe I cannot do this?…or who do you think you are?...you have never done this before?...and all of the other limiting self talk that we hear.

I applaud you for wanting to help others get a Millionaire Mind. I have also found that it takes “Inspiration or desperation” for people to change. You cannot do it for them.

Stay on your path and Dream Big!

Peace and Abundance,

Dr. Conrad

• Upvote 1

Thanks UMBERTINO!

That's what I'm talkin' about!

Yes, I have taken the MM workshop. It is a good way to organize your thoughts and prosperity.

His quote of “the way you do anything is the way you do everything” says a lot about who we are and how we run our life. If we realize that we are the architects of our reality and we can do and be anyone we choose…we are limitless. That is… IF WE BELIEVE WE CAN?

Most people have limited beliefs for whatever reason.

I also studied NLP that I used in my practice to help people with these very issues. Some were Olympic and weekend athletes that hit a plateau, …some had phobias or addictions that held them back and some needed some communication skills (with them self and others),to better get what they want.

One NLP tenant that I live by is “I never fail at Anything....I am always successful”…that is to say that I many times do things successfully wrong and do not get the outcome I hoped for. By being in a “success mode” verses a “failure mode”… I can then replot my course to reach my goal unencumbered with “maybe I cannot do this?…or who do you think you are?...you have never done this before?...and all of the other limiting self talk that we hear.

I applaud you for wanting to help others get a Millionaire Mind. I have also found that it takes “Inspiration or desperation” for people to change. You cannot do it for them.

Stay on your path and Dream Big!

Peace and Abundance,

Dr. Conrad

Thanks!

By NLP are you referring to Neuro Linguisti!

That's why I am proceeding as previously stated, Thanks for the kind words, stop back please, and if you feel so inspired, add your thoughts. It will take a bit to get this ramped up..peeps are awaiting the book!

• Upvote 2

Thanks!

By NLP are you referring to Neuro Linguisti!

That's why I am proceeding as previously stated, Thanks for the kind words, stop back please, and if you feel so inspired, add your thoughts. It will take a bit to get this ramped up..peeps are awaiting the book!

Hi,

Yes, Nuro Linguistic Programming...very powerful stuff.

Let me know how I can help...

Cheers,

DrC

New here but wanted to share. Started my own biz in 2003 doing my hobby as work.still here by grace of god

Best advice I can give is do not get crosswise with state and fed taxes.

The pressure ,once you get behind the eight ball is HUGE!!

So much that had my first heart attack in 09.

But I wholeheartedly agree you will not make money as a wage slave.

Pay attintion to the rules and render unto ceaser what is ceaser's

Muleslayer,

Thanks for the insight, currently I am building an online biz, my future intent is to really master this subject of MONEY and share it...

Any business endeavor I would get involved in would be 100% by the rules...please stop back again and check out where we are going. It is going to be a bit, awaiting those interested in to get the book so we can all begin together...

• Upvote 1

I do have the millionaire mind and I been practicing new thought for a long time with great success. I have noticed in these forums that there is an extreme desperation for the dinar to RV. But here's the "Secret" to getting the RV to speed up. Stop thinking about it! LOL!

Yep! You need to know that you are going to be happy and well-adjusted whether it RV's or not. The more desperation you have in getting it, the farther out it gets. The more you focus on the lack of the RV, the more lack you get!

So read these forums, dream and feel the outcome. You may not get rich with the dinar... but you will bring your dreams into reality.

If you are reading what is going on in Iraq because you are interested in the region and want this country to thrive, then you will stop focusing on the lack of RV by not letting the desperation take hold. If you are desperate, go take action out of these forums and let the opportunities come to you, locally.

I have been here for a few months and reading the posts... I have oftened thought that the reason why the RV is delayed is because of the collective consciousness of these forums.... plus... those gurus don't help much by getting people excited and then dropping them on their face. These gurus are contributing to the disappointment in the collective consciousness.

Everything that I have just mentioned is common thought in quantum physics and has actually been proven by brain imagery studies at Harvard Medical School. So if everyone could just get on board with this concept, you might just see the RV happen at a high rate.

There used to be a collective consciousness meditation on Facebook for the dinar... but I don't find it any more. it was pretty good.

• Upvote 2

Sorry I couldn't get the other one over here but if you hit the link it should take you to the whole thread smile.gif

MAGGIE123,

I tried to send you a message, the system did not allow me too..

Love to learn of your interest.

Would you email me at Kellymarketingstrategies@yahoo.com

Regards,

Cat Kelly

AKA Wealthhound

I do have the millionaire mind and I been practicing new thought for a long time with great success. I have noticed in these forums that there is an extreme desperation for the dinar to RV. But here's the "Secret" to getting the RV to speed up. Stop thinking about it! LOL!

Yep! You need to know that you are going to be happy and well-adjusted whether it RV's or not. The more desperation you have in getting it, the farther out it gets. The more you focus on the lack of the RV, the more lack you get!

So read these forums, dream and feel the outcome. You may not get rich with the dinar... but you will bring your dreams into reality.

If you are reading what is going on in Iraq because you are interested in the region and want this country to thrive, then you will stop focusing on the lack of RV by not letting the desperation take hold. If you are desperate, go take action out of these forums and let the opportunities come to you, locally.

I have been here for a few months and reading the posts... I have oftened thought that the reason why the RV is delayed is because of the collective consciousness of these forums.... plus... those gurus don't help much by getting people excited and then dropping them on their face. These gurus are contributing to the disappointment in the collective consciousness.

Everything that I have just mentioned is common thought in quantum physics and has actually been proven by brain imagery studies at Harvard Medical School. So if everyone could just get on board with this concept, you might just see the RV happen at a high rate.

There used to be a collective consciousness meditation on Facebook for the dinar... but I don't find it any more. it was pretty good.

JEWELS,

I'm thrilled to have you respond in this thread.

I totally agree with what you stated initially in your post, AND I have recognized in my life the desire to change, this is why this thread was started.

PLEASE, please stop back and give us your insight, if you choose to do so..

Since my INTENTION has moved ,,,I can't tell you whow better I am spiritually, I understood this previously, but like many others, got caught up in this whole RV thing...my path is different today, and if others can be blessed as the group here evolves, well then YAY UNIVERSE!!!

Several threads have been posted here regarding prayer and the Dinar...hummm...another thread?

Would you consider starting one, you are the expert. My hands are full...

I 100% agree with all you have stated. Would love to learn more about all of your education around this subject!!

Awesome...

JEWELS,

I'm thrilled to have you respond in this thread.

I totally agree with what you stated initially in your post, AND I have recognized in my life the desire to change, this is why this thread was started.

PLEASE, please stop back and give us your insight, if you choose to do so..

Since my INTENTION has moved ,,,I can't tell you whow better I am spiritually, I understood this previously, but like many others, got caught up in this whole RV thing...my path is different today, and if others can be blessed as the group here evolves, well then YAY UNIVERSE!!!

Several threads have been posted here regarding prayer and the Dinar...hummm...another thread?

Would you consider starting one, you are the expert. My hands are full...

I 100% agree with all you have stated. Would love to learn more about all of your education around this subject!!

I fely myself getting into that desperation RV mindset, became very unhappy...I happen to endeavor to live a Christian lifestyle, and got very confused,..I do not believe the Dinar is my sufficiency...

Awesome...

• Upvote 1

Wealthbound,

Thanks for the tread. I wish you the best with your positive millionaire mindset.

I read "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" years ago and re-read it frequently. I also practice the "Secret" and use positive affirmations daily.

Napoleon Hill and Wallace Wattles are also good authors to read.

I would be interested in your group as I feel we all can support one another in our quest for fulfillment.

I am grateful for my abundant life full of joy and happiness and wish all people the same.

Dweave :)

Perfect.

Thank you.

Wealthbound,

Thanks for the tread. I wish you the best with your positive millionaire mindset.

I read "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" years ago and re-read it frequently. I also practice the "Secret" and use positive affirmations daily.

Napoleon Hill and Wallace Wattles are also good authors to read.

I would be interested in your group as I feel we all can support one another in our quest for fulfillment.

I am grateful for my abundant life full of joy and happiness and wish all people the same.

Dweave :)

Perfect.

Thank you for your post. It is amazing the people that are popping up in this thread! I'm so glad

We would LOVE to have you join the group, especially with your expertise!!!

With the knowlege you and others will bring, I expect this to be quite am amazing thread!!!

Several others interested are awaiting the book, what I plan to do is use it as a template for our study...I thought that tomorrow I will post several thoughts, considerations for people to start thinking about..we can begin whila awaiting the book!

Feel free to email me if you would like to @ Kellymarketingstrategies@yahoo.com

Each post that is received, I become more and more excited about all the great learning and good stuff we are putting out into our wonderful universe. The reason I gave my email out is because I AM TAKINK THIS VERY SERIOUSLY, it is my PRIMARY FOCUS...and related to that, I would enjoy getting to know those that are of a like mind, those that are choosing this path together.

Please join us and I hope to hear from you!!

Cat

DWEAVE,

JEWELS,

After I answered your post, I got to thinking about the collective consciousness meditation you mentioned above, I do believe in it. I am not familiar with how that would work, but if it would not sidetrack the perpose here, perhaps we could encorporate it?? Or, as I said before, maybe another thread on this site may also be appropriate too? Your thoughts?

Hope Everyone is Enjoying the Weekend

Yesterday I said I would post excerpts from the book we will be studying...

I spent a few hours putting this together today, I may not have time to post all that I have compiled(dinners in the oven) but I will start and complete it tomorrow...

Some of the stuff below is quoted from the book, other stuff is the sum and substance...

Anyone interested, this will give you something to consider..

Part1

YOUR MONEY BLUEPRINT:

We live in a world filled with opposite poles: light and dark,hot and cold,in and out, fast and slow, right and left. These are a few examples of opposite poles. For one to exist, the other pole must also exist.

Consequently, just as there are "outer" laws of money tere are "inner" laws too. Outer laws include things such as business knowledge, money management, and investment strategies. These are essential. But the inner game is just as important. Think of a carpenter and his toolsd. Having top of the line tools is imperative, but being a top notch carpenter who masterfully uses the tools is even more critical.

Eker states "It's not enough to be in the right place at the right time. You have to be the right PERSON in the right place at the right time."

So, who are you? How do you think? What are your beliefs? What are your habits and traits? How do you feel about yourself? How confident are you? How well do you relate to others? Do you feel that you deserve wealth? What is your ability to act in spit of fear, in spite of worry, in spite of inconvienience, or disconfort? Can you act when you're not in the mood?

The fact is that your character, your thinking, and your beliefs are a critical part of what determines the level of your success.

Well Put!

I have often wondered what the effect of so many lacking minds and negative thoughts...or thoughts of desperation that have an overall "Group mind effect"?

I would be very interested in getting a positive "thought time"/ meditation where everyone would visualize and really feel the elation and believe the outcome of their wind fall and all of the good that they will do as a result of their new found freedom.

So I ask the rhetorical questions:

What would you do if you did not have to worry about paying your bills?

What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

What would you really love to do to make a difference?

What could you be passionate about?

I could say ...what aren't you doing it now...but no pressure here, Just Dream and Dream Big.

So if you want to organize a time for everyone to really believe of a realistic positive out come...NOW!...I am in.

Peace and Abundance,

Dr. Conrad

post-41561-132900975461_thumb.jpg

It is nice to see that some of our friends on DV had the funds to purchase all that is needed to set them on the path to financial security, however, some of us like myself isn't financially fit to buy into the OSI and the VIP Platnum arena. I commend those that are able and only pray for those that want to but can't. Perhaps if this thing stretches out a little longer those like myself may be able to spruce up our standing with DV. Once most have become all that we can be in this venture, I regret the fact that it would be difficult to encourage others because we won't see the benefit until the dinar RV. Once again I commend those that God has blessed with a little more to be able to have just a little more than others.

Peace in the Middle East.

Shick! :)

It is nice to see that some of our friends on DV had the funds to purchase all that is needed to set them on the path to financial security, however, some of us like myself isn't financially fit to buy into the OSI and the VIP Platnum arena. I commend those that are able and only pray for those that want to but can't. Perhaps if this thing stretches out a little longer those like myself may be able to spruce up our standing with DV. Once most have become all that we can be in this venture, I regret the fact that it would be difficult to encourage others because we won't see the benefit until the dinar RV. Once again I commend those that God has blessed with a little more to be able to have just a little more than others.

Peace in the Middle East.

Shick! :)

Shick,

This particulat thresd has nothing to do with any of the DV products offered by Adam.

Here we are working a book together, that is imperative to a healthy, prosperous financial future.

I do hear whar you stated here, however, I am offering to get a book to you (that is what we are using here in this thread...Believe me, just because some of us may be involved with other product here, does not mean that we do not share where you are financially!

That's the whole reason I started this thread.

I recognize the need I have to get my financial life in the right place.

Again, I will be happy and VERY BLESSED TO SEND YOU THE BOOK..if by chance you are not ready for that...hang around and touch base on the thread..we are just starting to ramp up, there's about 5 or 6 of us that have committed to working it together. We are all connected here...So, what do you say, I AM DOING THIS FOR PERSONAL REASONS and thought others may have the need too, all you need to do is say yes, email me at KELLYMARKETINGSTRATEGIES@YAHOO.COM, I would me happy to do this for you, in fact, please allow me to bless you!

Regards,

WEALTHHOUND

• Upvote 1

Hi There Umbertino smile.gif

Thank You For bringing in the youtubes... I just kept hitting them and the one with Steppen Wolf was way cool!

Hugs Maggie

Hugs back to you.. my Friend.....Actually the one to thank would be Wealthound who talked about the guy ( whom honestly I didn't know) .. I merely posted an youtube link... Smile....

Well Put!

I have often wondered what the effect of so many lacking minds and negative thoughts...or thoughts of desperation that have an overall "Group mind effect"?

I would be very interested in getting a positive "thought time"/ meditation where everyone would visualize and really feel the elation and believe the outcome of their wind fall and all of the good that they will do as a result of their new found freedom.

So I ask the rhetorical questions:

What would you do if you did not have to worry about paying your bills?

What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

What would you really love to do to make a difference?

What could you be passionate about?

I could say ...what aren't you doing it now...but no pressure here, Just Dream and Dream Big.

So if you want to organize a time for everyone to really believe of a realistic positive out come...NOW!...I am in.

Peace and Abundance,

Dr. Conrad

Dr. Conrad,

I posted to Jewels the same thing yesterday, I too would be interested...I would help be part of getting it going, but since this whole thing is new to me, I do not want to bite off more than I can handle since I am committed...I need to continue what I have started.

I will talk to a few people via email and see if they have any ideas...

I think it would send great energy out for all of us!!!

Wealthhound

Hope Everyone is Enjoying the Weekend

Yesterday I said I would post excerpts from the book we will be studying...

I spent a few hours putting this together today, I may not have time to post all that I have compiled(dinners in the oven) but I will start and complete it tomorrow...

Some of the stuff below is quoted from the book, other stuff is the sum and substance...

Anyone interested, this will give you something to consider..

Part1

YOUR MONEY BLUEPRINT:

We live in a world filled with opposite poles: light and dark,hot and cold,in and out, fast and slow, right and left. These are a few examples of opposite poles. For one to exist, the other pole must also exist.

Consequently, just as there are "outer" laws of money tere are "inner" laws too. Outer laws include things such as business knowledge, money management, and investment strategies. These are essential. But the inner game is just as important. Think of a carpenter and his toolsd. Having top of the line tools is imperative, but being a top notch carpenter who masterfully uses the tools is even more critical.

Eker states "It's not enough to be in the right place at the right time. You have to be the right PERSON in the right place at the right time."

So, who are you? How do you think? What are your beliefs? What are your habits and traits? How do you feel about yourself? How confident are you? How well do you relate to others? Do you feel that you deserve wealth? What is your ability to act in spit of fear, in spite of worry, in spite of inconvienience, or disconfort? Can you act when you're not in the mood?

The fact is that your character, your thinking, and your beliefs are a critical part of what determines the level of your success.

CONTUNUATION FROM ABOVE:

WHY IS YOUR MONEY BLUEPRINT IMPORTANT?

Have you noticed how some people have a lot of money and then lose it, or have opportunities start out great and then go sour? Now you know the cause. On the outside it looks like bad luck, a bad economy (I'm hearing this one frequently lately, aren't you), a lousy partner, ect. WELL, on the inside it is a very different matter. That's why, IF YOU COME INTO BIG MONEY WHEN YOU ARE NOT READY ON THE INSIDE, THE CHANCES ARE YOUR WEALTH WILL BE SHORTLIVED AND YOU WILL LOSE IT.

READ THE ABOVE LINE AGAIN PLEASE AS IT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD

Examples-

Lottery winners- Most of them eventually return to their original financial state, the amount that they can comfortably handle.

The flip side is the case for self made millionaires. Notice that when they lose their money, they usually have it back within a relatively short time . Donald Trump is an example many of us have heard about. He was worth BILLIONS, lost everything, only to get it back, and then some a few years later.

Why does this happen? Because self made millionaires may lose their money, but they never lose the most important ingredient to their success....THEIR MILLIONAIRE MIND.

The reality is 80 % of individuals will NEVER BE FINANCIALLY FREE. The reason is simple...MOST PEOPLE ARE UNCONSCIOUS.

THE ROOT CREATES THE FRUIT (I love this analogy)

What's under the ground creates what is above the ground.It's what is invisable that creates the visable. This means if you want to change the fruits then you must change the roots.

We can't change fruit that is already hanging but the fruits of tomorrow can be changed.

To do so, you will have to dig below the ground and strengthen the roots.

We do not live only on one plane of existance. There are at least 4 different realms at once. PHYSICAL,MENTAL,EMOTIONAL AND SPIRITUAL worlds.

The physical realm is merely a printout of the other 3.

MONEY IS A RESULT, WEALTH IS A RESULT, ILLNESS IS A RESULT, YOUR WEIGHT IS A RESULT (ouch).

WE LIVE IN A WORLD OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.

DECLARATIONS:

A powerful secret for change.

Why are they valuable? Because everything is made of ONE THING ENERGY

ALL ENERGY TRAVELS IN FREQUENCIES ANS VIBRATIONS. Therefore, each declaration carries its own vibrational frequency.

When you state a declaration OUT LOUD ITS EVERGY VIBRATES THROUGH THE CELLS OF YOUR BODY, AND BY TOUCHING YOUR BODY AT THE SAME TIME ( no, that's not what we are talking about here) YOU CAN FEEL ITS UNIQUE RESONANCE.

They (DECLARATIONS) not only send a specific message to the universe, they send a powerful message to your SUBCONSCIOUS.

The difference between an AFFIRMATION and a DECLARATION ( this one hit me hard) is slight, but in mymind POWERFUL.

AFFIRMATION= a positive statement asserting that a goal you wish to achieve IS ALREADY HAPPENING( THIS WAS A CHALENGE FOR ME PERSONALLY) Eker states- "I'm not crazty about this because often when we affirm something that is not yet real- the voice in our head usually responds B.S. This is not true(I have personally had this happen).

DECLARATION= On the other hand a declaration is not saying ssomething is true, it is saying that we have an intention of doing or being something. The litt;e voice in our head can but this position because we are not stating it is true RIGHT NOW, BUT AGAIN, it is an intention for the future.

****Please not this was a huge point for me, as I have experieced the little voice sayin'B.S.*****

ACTION MUST BE TAKEN TO MAKE YOUR INTENTION A REALITY

State your DECLARATION OUT LOUD EVERY AM AND PM IN THE MIRROR, this will accelerate the process..

*****THIS SOUNDS HOKEY BUT I WOULD RATHER BE REALLY HOKEY AND REALLY RICH THAN REALLY COOL AND REALLY BROKE*****

EXAMPLES OF DECLARATIONS:

- MY INNER WORLD CREATES MY OUTER WORLD

- WHAT I HEARD ABOUT MONEY ISN'T NECESSARILY TRUE. I CHOOSE TO ADOPT NEW WAYS OF THINKING THAT support MY HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS

-I RELEASE MY NONSUPPORTIVE MONEY EXPERIENCES FROM THE PAST AND CREATE A NEW AND RICH FUTURE

-I COMMIT TO BEING RICH

SO EACH AM AND PM, pick 2 or 3 declarations, look in the mirror, with your hand over your heart..state the declaration..then TOUCH YOUR HEAD AND SAY I HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MIND

TO BE CONTINUED>>>>

• Upvote 1

CONTUNUATION FROM ABOVE:

WHY IS YOUR MONEY BLUEPRINT IMPORTANT?

Have you noticed how some people have a lot of money and then lose it, or have opportunities start out great and then go sour? Now you know the cause. On the outside it looks like bad luck, a bad economy (I'm hearing this one frequently lately, aren't you), a lousy partner, ect. WELL, on the inside it is a very different matter. That's why, IF YOU COME INTO BIG MONEY WHEN YOU ARE NOT READY ON THE INSIDE, THE CHANCES ARE YOUR WEALTH WILL BE SHORTLIVED AND YOU WILL LOSE IT.

READ THE ABOVE LINE AGAIN PLEASE AS IT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD

Examples-

Lottery winners- Most of them eventually return to their original financial state, the amount that they can comfortably handle.

The flip side is the case for self made millionaires. Notice that when they lose their money, they usually have it back within a relatively short time . Donald Trump is an example many of us have heard about. He was worth BILLIONS, lost everything, only to get it back, and then some a few years later.

Why does this happen? Because self made millionaires may lose their money, but they never lose the most important ingredient to their success....THEIR MILLIONAIRE MIND.

The reality is 80 % of individuals will NEVER BE FINANCIALLY FREE. The reason is simple...MOST PEOPLE ARE UNCONSCIOUS.

THE ROOT CREATES THE FRUIT (I love this analogy)

What's under the ground creates what is above the ground.It's what is invisable that creates the visable. This means if you want to change the fruits then you must change the roots.

We can't change fruit that is already hanging but the fruits of tomorrow can be changed.

To do so, you will have to dig below the ground and strengthen the roots.

We do not live only on one plane of existance. There are at least 4 different realms at once. PHYSICAL,MENTAL,EMOTIONAL AND SPIRITUAL worlds.

The physical realm is merely a printout of the other 3.

MONEY IS A RESULT, WEALTH IS A RESULT, ILLNESS IS A RESULT, YOUR WEIGHT IS A RESULT (ouch).

WE LIVE IN A WORLD OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.

DECLARATIONS:

A powerful secret for change.

Why are they valuable? Because everything is made of ONE THING ENERGY

ALL ENERGY TRAVELS IN FREQUENCIES ANS VIBRATIONS. Therefore, each declaration carries its own vibrational frequency.

When you state a declaration OUT LOUD ITS EVERGY VIBRATES THROUGH THE CELLS OF YOUR BODY, AND BY TOUCHING YOUR BODY AT THE SAME TIME ( no, that's not what we are talking about here) YOU CAN FEEL ITS UNIQUE RESONANCE.

They (DECLARATIONS) not only send a specific message to the universe, they send a powerful message to your SUBCONSCIOUS.

The difference between an AFFIRMATION and a DECLARATION ( this one hit me hard) is slight, but in mymind POWERFUL.

AFFIRMATION= a positive statement asserting that a goal you wish to achieve IS ALREADY HAPPENING( THIS WAS A CHALENGE FOR ME PERSONALLY) Eker states- "I'm not crazty about this because often when we affirm something that is not yet real- the voice in our head usually responds B.S. This is not true(I have personally had this happen).

DECLARATION= On the other hand a declaration is not saying ssomething is true, it is saying that we have an intention of doing or being something. The litt;e voice in our head can but this position because we are not stating it is true RIGHT NOW, BUT AGAIN, it is an intention for the future.

****Please not this was a huge point for me, as I have experieced the little voice sayin'B.S.*****

ACTION MUST BE TAKEN TO MAKE YOUR INTENTION A REALITY

State your DECLARATION OUT LOUD EVERY AM AND PM IN THE MIRROR, this will accelerate the process..

*****THIS SOUNDS HOKEY BUT I WOULD RATHER BE REALLY HOKEY AND REALLY RICH THAN REALLY COOL AND REALLY BROKE*****

EXAMPLES OF DECLARATIONS:

- MY INNER WORLD CREATES MY OUTER WORLD

- WHAT I HEARD ABOUT MONEY ISN'T NECESSARILY TRUE. I CHOOSE TO ADOPT NEW WAYS OF THINKING THAT support MY HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS

-I RELEASE MY NONSUPPORTIVE MONEY EXPERIENCES FROM THE PAST AND CREATE A NEW AND RICH FUTURE

-I COMMIT TO BEING RICH

SO EACH AM AND PM, pick 2 or 3 declarations, look in the mirror, with your hand over your heart..state the declaration..then TOUCH YOUR HEAD AND SAY I HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MIND

TO BE CONTINUED>>>>

Well done Wealth Hound!

Peace and Abundance,

Dr. Conrad

post-41561-132906076303_thumb.jpg