Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who can we trust?

Emax22

(Ok, sorry if this is an old topic to a lot of you, but I'm a newbie)

I just got into this Dinar thing about 4 weeks ago. I was told by a guy at work it was a good investment, so I bought some, not a lot but some. I did some research, but thats not my strong suit, so I depend on others to help me out with figuring out what is going on over in Iraq. To make a long story short, I have been listening to Okie and his group of guys. But just after a few weeks of statements with no evidence and a lot of "dates" and "rates" that never happened, I've given up on them.

There seems to be thousands of different people out there claiming to know whats going on. I just want to know who is trustworthy, reliable, and doesn't make stuff up just because they're bored. So please help me out. Who are the good sources out there? And for that matter, who are the people that are just full of it, and can't be trusted? Thanks for any advice you can give. GO RV!

Edited by Emax22

Read for yourself, and decide for yourself..It can be bit overwhelming, but just take your time...one piece of advice: DO NOT listen to any of the guru garbage about an "RV tomorrow" or "in the next ten days"..they've all been wrong, and many of them are flat-out liars. Just stick your dinar in a drawer, read what ya can, and go about your life...it will happpen when it happens, and getting excited day after day, only to be let down will drive ya nuts. Take care, and welcome aboard!!

I just got into this Dinar thing about 4 weeks ago. I was told by a guy at work it was a good investment, so I bought some, not a lot but some. I did some research, but thats not my strong suit, so I depend on others to help me out with figuring out what is going on over in Iraq. To make a long story short, I have been listening to Okie and his group of guys. But just after a few weeks of statements with no evidence and a lot of "dates" and "rates" that never happened, I've given up on them.

There seems to be thousands of different people out there claiming to know whats going on. I just want to know who is trustworthy, reliable, and doesn't make stuff up just because they're bored. So please help me out. Who are the good sources out there? And for that matter, who are the people that are just full of it, and can't be trusted? Thanks for any advice you can give. GO RV!

No one has been right so far. Make of that what you will. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by djwebby

1st Welcome. Please do your own research on all angles of this investment. DO NOT TRUST anything anyone says to be fact. Everyone has opinions BUT NO ONE knows how this will end. Feel comfortable with your decision to invest and let it come to you,be patient. Best to all

This site is pretty well grounded and IMO about the only place to bother with.

If you want to listen to audio I suggest Breitling (go ahead pile on lol) and Phoenix. While both guys can be a little 'out there' I think they both mean well and have some decent information even though I don't always agree with all of it. You will start to figure out who has good intentions and who's an insane,lying psychopath pretty quickly.

Just avoid the "it's tomorrow"/ "It's all done" $7.47 crowd.

• Upvote 1

First of all, no one, and I do mean no one, knows the rate or the date except for Shabibi who is the man who can push the button, the only one who can push the button. And he isn't telling.

So, if anyone, and I do mean anyone, tries to tell you they know the date, or the rate, just ignore them.

Now, when it comes to the raw information, about Iraq, it's politics and politicians, its policies, progress and stumbling blocks, you will get about the best information all in one place by sticking with this site. We have some administrator types who keep us informed with news items from a lot of different sources. When you see the same kind of news from more than one source you have to believe it is valid.

So, you picked the right place. Now just sit back, ignore the prognosticators, and read about Iraq. If you don't want to do that then stick your dinar in the bottom of your sock drawer and just wait until you get an email from Adam telling you it is done.

Good luck and welcome to the site.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the input everyone! After doing some reading on this site, its seems no one is really a fan of Okie and his group. Too bad I wasted a lot of time reading his stuff lol.

Oh well, what doesn't kill you........

Welcome Emax22

Yes stay clear of Okie! And you will find out on your own time DV is the best site.

We have some awesome members!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hi there,

I can help you. There are about 3 names that I trust. Been here 14 months. You need to listen to "Breitling" "Kaperoni" and "Doc". They are very grounded, intelligent, and are not pumpers and liars like everybody in Okie's Gang...that includes Okie, The 3 Aniimals, TerryK, Freeway Bill, Tony TNT, Cap1, and probably a few more. THEY ARE ALL FULL OF CRAP AND YOU CANNOT TRUST 1 WORD THEY SAY! Breitling has a huge following on his blog because everyone knows he is providing very very good info based on policy and what the CBI is doing and not what Leroys secret source of "intel" is!

• Upvote 1

Hi Emax, and Welcome!

As far as information goes, the best I have found, is Breitling. I have been listening to his blog since sometime late October, and feel very well informed. It is also nice to have a place that keeps you patient and grounded, while really informing you on why and how Iraq is going to RV and why this is such a good investment, although don't be in a hurry--we can speculate about the when but there is no way to know.

My other favorite, is Adam's weekly chat posted on Wednesday each week. Especially for a newbie, he answers questions and gives an update of where he believes we are.

Both sources are well grounded and easy to understand.

Adam has a book for sale also-- http://rvintel.com/ but you can save a few bucks if you just join VIP and get it for free. You might decide to join VIP if you want to take advantage of amazing discounted packages for post-RV strategies that will help you manage and protect your wealth, both tax and otherwise. If you buy the book and read it, you're probably going to sign up for VIP anyway :lol: so just save yourself the extra $10. I think it's discounted now from what I paid, a very good deal all in all. :) The more IQD you own, the worse you need it :)

Blessings!

P.S. I agree with what the others said about all the gurus except for Bondlady...she's good...and the ones listed as idiots are all...idiots. :)

• Upvote 2

First of all, no one, and I do mean no one, knows the rate or the date except for Shabibi who is the man who can push the button, the only one who can push the button. And he isn't telling.

So, if anyone, and I do mean anyone, tries to tell you they know the date, or the rate, just ignore them.

Now, when it comes to the raw information, about Iraq, it's politics and politicians, its policies, progress and stumbling blocks, you will get about the best information all in one place by sticking with this site. We have some administrator types who keep us informed with news items from a lot of different sources. When you see the same kind of news from more than one source you have to believe it is valid.

So, you picked the right place. Now just sit back, ignore the prognosticators, and read about Iraq. If you don't want to do that then stick your dinar in the bottom of your sock drawer and just wait until you get an email from Adam telling you it is done.

Good luck and welcome to the site.

:)

smee2

Its funny you say that dont listen to anyone with dates.. Numbers calculate this world. life revolves around numbers. You can tell anything by calculating the right numbers. dates and numbers have different meanings, when you put them together different things happen on these typically days. I predicted the NYG vs NEP game. I was dead on with the score, just by using the right numbers and knowing their meanings. YOUR OWN LIFE is determinded by numbers and dates.. So I personally, dont beleive you when you say "just ignore them", basically saying they dont have a clue. when truely your the one that has no clue, so you push that opinion onto others. its actually CRAZY what you can learn and know from dates and numbers. I have no clue who you are, but I could tell you alot about yourself with 3 simple sets of numbers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WELCOME EMAX

THE BEST HELP/ADVICE I CAN GIVE TO A NEW INVESTOR IS TO JUST BELIEVE IN YOUR INVESTMENT, BE PATIENT, AND REMAIN GROUNDED. IMO: YOU'LL BE "VERY THANKFUL" FOR YOUR FELLOW CO WORKER TELLING YOU ABOUT THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY. cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Welcome to DV you will find that some post are factual (per links) and some are opinionated or speculative. Judge for yourself and you'll see no matter where it takes you, you'll wined back here with us . . . still waiting! :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard Emax... imho the best thing you can do to learn quickly and with as little insanity as possible is to stick primarily to the news sections, avoid the rumor section unless you like self mutilation!rolleyes.gif

Many good articles with comments are posted and come from some good sources... but if they don't have a link to an article they are like a politician..."if there mouth is moving they are probably lying". dry.gif

I am trying to save you a headache... but that call is up to you! Enjoy the ride! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff