Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A new policy to avoid the impact of currencies of neighbouring countries on Iraqi dinar exchange rate

Carrello

A new policy to avoid the impact of currencies of neighbouring countries on Iraqi dinar exchange rate

02/02/2012

wWW.imn.iq

Central Bank Deputy Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance on a new policy for the Bank to avoid serious impact on neighboring countries currency dinar, it possesses a large cash reserve currency. Saleh said that the Central Bank has the largest reserves of hard currency in the financial history of Iraq, reaching more than (60 billion dollars), to face the difficult circumstances in which the country has been undergoing, adding that the Bank controlling the domestic market through the infusion of liquidity or withdrawn and has a medium term and near To avoid serious impact tedhoramlat Iraqi currency neighbors.

My link

This "new policy" was stated in another article and explained as this: Banks now have to disclose the identities of their customers in order to be eligible for the auctions. Thus far only 3-4 banks have done this, therefore, the low auctions. Once more banks become qualified the auctions will return to normal. This is probably why Adam said not to pay too much attention to changes in auctions. The CBI wants to have the identities of the customers who buy the dollar in order to be aure they are not taking it across the borders. IMO only, I think this has nothing to do with lower denoms and an RV. I'd love for that to be true too but makes sense that the CBI is simply enforcing a new policy to be in the know on who is buying the dollar. It's smart and will keep the dollar in country rather than across borders.

• Upvote 2

This "new policy" was stated in another article and explained as this: Banks now have to disclose the identities of their customers in order to be eligible for the auctions. Thus far only 3-4 banks have done this, therefore, the low auctions. Once more banks become qualified the auctions will return to normal. This is probably why Adam said not to pay too much attention to changes in auctions. The CBI wants to have the identities of the customers who buy the dollar in order to be aure they are not taking it across the borders. IMO only, I think this has nothing to do with lower denoms and an RV. I'd love for that to be true too but makes sense that the CBI is simply enforcing a new policy to be in the know on who is buying the dollar. It's smart and will keep the dollar in country rather than across borders.

Its a convenient policy isn't it? I really do not believe they did not know the identity of the banks in the previous auctions. I just don't buy that.

• Upvote 1

That sounds plausible my friend.....

Its a convenient policy isn't it? I really do not believe they did not know the identity of the banks in the previous auctions. I just don't buy that.

I with you zig, with aI-Quida and the Taliban throughout the ME and the auctions going on for how long now and they have no clue in who they sell the USD too.....doesn't make sense.....I'm not an expert but come on.....The CIA & Interpol are always on top of these things and don't bet one dinar their not....

Even if this was so and we were waiting for banks to "qualify", wouldn't the amount of banks be alot less since they were so sure several of these banks were taking it across borders?...wouldn't inflation grow then no matter what? Yes it would.