Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Big screens in Iraq

Elixirbaby

Hey Gracie.........you are one of the most negative nellies on this forum.........do you even own dinar?

Do you honestly think the average Iraqi owns a television? Or that their electricity is on for more than a few hours a day? How many pubs you think there are in Iraq?

Your ignorance and negativity is getting old..........give it a rest!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think its a bit naive to believe that picture of the big screen is real. Looks photo shopped to me.

Why cant they just watch the broadcast on their own tv or a tv in a bar or somewhere. More pumping imo

Graciepoo I think you should think about taking the poo off the end of your name it is affecting/effecting your attitude. Gracie is a good name. We have a grand daughter with that name and she is adorable and sweet as can be. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

I always wondered why you are always so negative. Well, now I know. You know nothing about Iraq, or you would know that electricity is only available for a few hours a day, and many people are so poor that there is no need for electricity anyway. And Muslims don't drink, so I think there are probably very few bars.

Thanks for the confirmation that you know nothing. I feel a lot better about you now. Cheers.

You rock! B)

I like most of your posts, you are logical. Iraq is not a dry country. Don't be fooled about their religion they drink, but not openly like Americans or as much. They get their share of watching TV also. I have one of their satellite boxes, I paid 20 dollars for it. It's nice, no monthly bill like the cable companies in the U.S. :lol:

I like most of your posts, you are logical. Iraq is not a dry country. Don't be fooled about their religion they drink, but not openly like Americans or as much. They get their share of watching TV also. I have one of their satellite boxes, I paid 20 dollars for it. It's nice, no monthly bill like the cable companies in the U.S. :lol:

I have to ask you In Iraq.....Okie says in done. At least in country. Since it's about 7:40AM your time there, have you heard anything?

Hard to believe you wasted your time. Negativity is just not worth the effort.

On another note I enjoy reading your posts. :)

Have you ever called somebody out for their negativity, they listened, and then turned it around? Tough love.

Then I stand corrected by someone that would know more than I.

Have you ever called somebody out for their negativity, they listened, and then turned it around? Tough love.

Carrello, You had every right to call Gracie poo poo out !!!!!!! After all, isn't this the very type of member ... WE ALL lost our original REPS for ???? So that this negative thread hijacking wouldn't be tolerated on DV ????

Thanks Elixir and K98 for a Great post !!!!! I'm also sorry that someone TRIED to POO POO it :D