Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Can we really expect any new news, between now and end of the election period.

cgbrown

My question is can we really expect to see an rv , or any news related to one, between now and the end of the elections.? Also is it true this period is called 'a national holiday', which to us in the US means, closed government business. Are the stock markets closed during this period, as they would be on our 'national holidays'.

Yes the ISX and Warka Banks are reportedly closed. I, personally, do not expect any news until after the elections at best. The soonest I would expect would be April 1st-7th, and the next window early to mid-summer. JMO

I can verify the Warka bank on my base was closed today and has been unable to do most transactions for over a week now do to so called system upgrades.

Ohhhh Nooooo...! Warka & system upgrades - It MUST be an RV is right at our Warka Bank's door...!

Well guys & gals - it seemed like a good answer to the above post.....Ha, Ha, Ha...!

Let's be positive, and Keep The Faith - it WILL happen this month - and I'm stickin' to it....

Edited by ronscarpa
Added

I think it's entirely possible we could hear during the holiday. Announcement made.... can't do anything about it at an OPEN bank until Monday. A sort of "cooling off" period you could say. Banks, people, merchants can prepare for it. JMO, if not then within a week of the election is my 2nd guess.

I have been on this roller coaster ride also. I have had the ups and the downs but even while doing that I have said that it is beyond our control. They will do what they want too when they want too. Fretting will not change a thing. The rate will be what it will be and the date will be what it will be and we all will know it together within minutes of one another. The only thing that is within our control is that we can sell the dinars. I, for one, would have to have the dinars pried from my cold dead hands before I give them up before the rv. Hang in there! I believe it is coming. I just keep remembering the UN article, the Imf, etc. They must rv.