Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Selling My Dinar

dinardummy

And your intel comes from ??????????????????

Let me guess YOU !!

Oh i forgot to ask what dinar dealer do you work for so they can buy back as much Dinar as they can just before the RI because they now know its going to be an RI not a RV

Just IMO

LOP LOP. no matter what you call it. I have had it for five years and made a decent return. Iraq is about to pull the wool over your eyes. I found out Citibank in Beaumont, Texas would buy them back. Good luck if you stay in. ;)

DD, are you willing to sell me your IQD's...?

RON ;)

lop lop. No matter what you call it. I have had it for five years and made a decent return. Iraq is about to pull the wool over your eyes. I found out citibank in beaumont, texas would buy them back. Good luck if you stay in. ;)

your name says it all. Lol

LOP LOP. no matter what you call it. I have had it for five years and made a decent return. Iraq is about to pull the wool over your eyes. I found out Citibank in Beaumont, Texas would buy them back. Good luck if you stay in. ;)

Nothing wrong with locking in a gain, but speaking as one of the ones who think a lop is more likely, I'm staying in! The next 2 years (assuming no RV and just a lop and a float which is close to a worst case scenario) still could double or triple your current value. In anyone's book that is a profitable investment. IMO, you would either have to have 1) too much invested or 2) think the US pull-out will result in big civil unrest in order to not stay in for a ride. Personally, I am just toning down my dinar fixation and trying to become more patient and content. It makes life a lot better ("one day at a time for each day has enough cares of it's own" kind of thing).

Good luck with your decision.

Kent

Well , considering how long he has been a member and all his posts, I am sure he has GREAT intel. Some people should never invest. In less he has millions and millions of Dinars his ROI isn't that much, a few cups of coffee at Starbucks. Whatever floats his boat. FYI he's the type of person that gets out and it RV's the next day.

If I was in a situation where I felt the need to sell, if it all possible I would try to hold on to some of it. Good luck sir.

no thoughts here other than good luck. one makes decissions one can live with or live without.