Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jubouri expects deletion of zeros to be complete by end of 2013; Explains 3 stages of currency reform

dinarbeleiver

So what I cant come on here and debate?? Now that's just no fun!!! laugh.gif

Taunting and instigation are not synonyms for debate.

I'm not pushing any agenda....

You could have fooled a lot of us.

just wondering how the hell people can scream go RV at a lop article....so I poke and prod to see how people come up with the thoughts they do.....that is the interesting part, learning how people take information and how they comprehend whats being said....

We have felt the business end of your "poking" and "prodding."

And its no wonder that English/reading skills are pushed to be improved in this country.....

Big words from a man who thinks isn't is spelled "isent," and knows not a thing about proper punctuation.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the warm-hearted welcomes. I tend to be annoyingly thorough on my thought process, even when I make attempts to be short and to the point, so thank you for taking the time to read what I had to say as well.

Honestly, I'm so new to this that I never knew what the interest in the dinar was up until the beginning of this month, 16 days ago. A close friend of mine had relayed to me the concept of investing into the currency SOLELY because the parents of a friend to him suggested participation in the matter. He only shared this with me because he thought he had passed up an opportunity of a lifetime, when his friend's parents came back and said the dinar revalued at $7 over new years weekend. They, of course, reluctantly follow the dinar gurus.

Now of course this got my attention, and as I looked for proof on the matter of a 7 dollar RV, I could find none.. so I began reading into it further and discovering the potential of the investment that still remained. I jumped on board and have bought a handful of dinar just as a stab at the opportunity that everyone here is hoping for and looking forward to patiently and eagerly. However, I rarely jump into something I don't do as much research about as possible beforehand. I will admit though that my hopeful ambition is taking precedence over my knowledge because of what seems to be time constraints to this bubble popping (potential RV). So now most of my time is spent trying to understand currency reform, basic economics, banking policies and politics, and how logically sound my investment into the dinar really seems to be. I'm very comfortable with the options and potential.

With that being said, I do understand how this can unfold into heated debate between members of a forum. The translations of the articles are so loose and comprehensively complicated in the sense that they're utterly jumbled to a degree of what seems like broken-English and grammatical ramblings of what actually is being said. Furthermore, they are news reports.. and we know exactly how the news tends to be delivered in the United States, so we can assume the same biases and information / misinformation leakage exists there as well. Again, I am very very new to this all, but it can be disheartening to see such specific disdain for one another over personal attacks on the attempts to understand and acknowledge these articles and what the intentions of the Iraqi Parliament, Governmental agencies, IMF, and CBI are. Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion and should be allowed to speak it. Let's not get wrapped up in what over-zealous positivity exists, or over-bearing negativity that seemingly needs to be spoken in sheer contradiction. Whether you are a half-full or half-empty kind of person, both opinions are very valuable to someone like myself when it comes to looking at both the positives and negatives to these investment issues that come to light.

We are like-minded people with very similar ambitions, and yet different modes of thought. Together we can help the group as a whole better understand what sort of obstacles we are up against when it comes to ensuring confidence in our investment. For those of you who always speak positively over any matter, I shake your hand. For those of you who always have to bring out the dark side of even the smallest of matters, I shake your hand as well. We need to stay grounded and focused, and not get too caught in the mud or too lost in the clouds. All information that can be brought to the table, whether it is factual or pure theoretical opinion, is valued in my eyes. I just prefer such debates to be over understanding the content, rather than personally attacking one another for how we come to our conclusions.

I hope this rant doesn't impose on anyone negatively. The reason i'm at this forum is because this seemed like the most logical of places to be to better understand this investment, and I trust that my faith in the investment can sustain around the interpretations and actions of those who participate here on this forum, providing information I would otherwise have a difficult time finding and narrowing down.

Plus, just the other day a Dinar Guru spoke of a $13 RV. I can't handle silly shenanigans without any valued proof of thought other than "someone or some source i know at some bank i'm affiliated with said we're all going to be remarkably rich tomorrow" and of course "tomorrow" never comes, but they have some reason to say why not and repeat the same the following day.

• Upvote 5

Taunting and instigation are not synonyms for debate.

You could have fooled a lot of us.

We have felt the business end of your "poking" and "prodding."

Big words from a man who thinks isn't is spelled "isent," and knows not a thing about proper punctuation.

If asking you why or how you think the way you do is taunting and instigation, then maybe this is too hardcore for you.....

Seems that you are being way too emotional about this.....laugh.gif would you like some flowers? Would that make you feel better?

Thats all you have? "You cant spell isnt" LOL wow.....sure thing buddy!!

• Upvote 1

The word is rampant, and I'm simply reiterating your insistence that you are above character assassination. I certainly hope that it is true.

No your simply reiterating the words you put in my mouth lol....when warranted I have no problem calling people out for who or what they are.....

The post about scooter, Im not sure exactly what your talking about but of course if there were people bad mouthing him, I would have nothing to do with it because I know him personally and he is a great guy, and extremely intelligent (although he would never admit it).

If asking you why or how you think the way you do is taunting and instigation, then maybe this is too hardcore for you.....

Oh, no! It's not that you bother me necessarily with that crap you call "debate." It's that most other DVers are simply too retiring to respond to you in kind. I mind not at all. Bring it, frat boy.

Seems that you are being way too emotional about this.....laugh.gif Would you like some flowers? Would that make you feel better?

Emotional? Yeah, Keep. Bring me some flowers. Damn, you used to be so funny. What happened? Maybe you need the flowers.

Thats all you have? "You cant spell isnt" LOL wow.....sure thing buddy!!

Keep, do you know what an apostrophe is? So, what you're telling me then is that you're simply lazy. I get it now. I must say, it goes well with the baseball cap. :P

No your simply reiterating the words you put in my mouth lol....when warranted I have no problem calling people out for who or what they are.....

You fail to understand a word I said.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Downvote 3

Oh, no! It's not that you bother me necessarily with that crap you call "debate." It's that most other DVers are simply too retiring to respond to you in kind. I mind not at all. Bring it, frat boy.

Emotional? Yeah, Keep. Bring me some flowers. Damn, you used to be so funny. What happened? Maybe you need the flowers.

Keep, do you know what an apostrophe is? So, what you're telling me then is that you're simply lazy. I get it now. I must say, it goes well with the baseball cap. :P

You fail to understand a word I said.

Dont even waiste your time....he's cluless....smokie brings nothing new....same tired crap

• Downvote 7

So what I cant come on here and debate?? Now thats just no fun!!! laugh.gif

Im not pushing any agenda....just wondering how the hell people can scream go RV at a lop article....so I poke and prod to see how people come up with the thoughts they do.....that is the interesting part, learning how people take information and how they comprehend whats being said....

And its no wonder that english/reading skills are pushed to be improved in this country.....

So are you insinuating that I lack english/reading skills, keep? Is this 'poking and prod' keep? Because that line has now turned it personal. You have moved from actions taken to understand articles to personal attacks. What is your profession Keep? You want to take it personal, thats fine, divulge your personal info. Or, don't, I can use the tools of my profession to find out. The debate of LOP vs RV, that doesn't affect me, so don't try to say I am taking that debate personal. It is what is in bold I take personal. The "..." at the end is interpreted as the writer is implying that the previous text is directed at the individual that is being responded to.

If that's not what you meant, then possibly take that line and apply it to yourself. Its a passive aggressive attack at the level of education of the person you are quoting. English 101, the 'Argumentative Essay' rules will show that when entering a debate that you must make the debate less personal for the reader to not apply it to ones self and therefore read on with an open mind. The goal of an argument is to persuade the reader to align themselves with your thoughts and ideas. Psych 101, to insure the individual will proceed to divulge information without subconscious defense, leading to resentful feelings and anger, refrain from inflammatory remarks or sentence structures that insinuate a personal attack.

Laugh it off like always, boy. It is easy to be an internet troll, you lose credibility every day. Or say i am reading into it too much, well, you wrote it, own up to the consequences of leaving things open. You want a message conveyed, write it properly. Leave no room for error.

So are you insinuating that I lack english/reading skills, keep? Is this 'poking and prod' keep? Because that line has now turned it personal. You have moved from actions taken to understand articles to personal attacks. What is your profession Keep? You want to take it personal, thats fine, divulge your personal info. Or, don't, I can use the tools of my profession to find out. The debate of LOP vs RV, that doesn't affect me, so don't try to say I am taking that debate personal. It is what is in bold I take personal. The "..." at the end is interpreted as the writer is implying that the previous text is directed at the individual that is being responded to.

If that's not what you meant, then possibly take that line and apply it to yourself. Its a passive aggressive attack at the level of education of the person you are quoting. English 101, the 'Argumentative Essay' rules will show that when entering a debate that you must make the debate less personal for the reader to not apply it to ones self and therefore read on with an open mind. The goal of an argument is to persuade the reader to align themselves with your thoughts and ideas. Psych 101, to insure the individual will proceed to divulge information without subconscious defense, leading to resentful feelings and anger, refrain from inflammatory remarks or sentence structures that insinuate a personal attack.

Laugh it off like always, boy. It is easy to be an internet troll, you lose credibility every day. Or say i am reading into it too much, well, you wrote it, own up to the consequences of leaving things open. You want a message conveyed, write it properly. Leave no room for error.

Lol....hes a mechanic/currency expert/economist....you couldny tell?

• Downvote 7

Lol....hes a mechanic/currency expert/economist....you couldny tell?

Been a while since I was here, not surprised Keep is still trolling his misguided views on the RV, he lives with his blinders on still,

I remember that seeing eye person made him look foolish, Keep once said Iraq owns the CBI.

I must say it is time he grows up and learns to listen to educated people who are his elders, he should be focusing on his baby coming

into the world and not playing economic expert on some dinar site.

ISENT that right Keep? You keep saying you sent something, but you never say what it is. (or ISN'T) Grade 2 spelling too tough for ya?

LOP is put to rest and he will slowly fade away as he should.

Glad this thing is almost done, time to prep.

• Upvote 2

We all wanna make money on here guys I know I do!! I'm just trying to figure out why people are reading something positive into an article that doesn't say anything about an RV plus won't even be complete until the end of 2013. It says incomes won't even be affected so looks like a revenue neutral deal to me. Personally I'd like to think its just smoke and mirrors because they've been putting out these articles ever since I've been on DV. Hey Keep, what do you think about the small increase on the CBI to 1166? I'd like to believe its a sign of something good and we might see some more positive movement soon. I'm definitley not drinking all the Koolaid about a $3 RV though. Maybe like Adam said, one day 10 cents maybe a dollar if they decide to go that route.

Edited by marknet73
  • Upvote 1

Yes, he was among those, back in September, who took me to task when I first joined, telling everyone that it is the Rothschild family that owns the CBI. People got their back up, because they thought I was somehow implicating "Jews," and spreading "conspiracy theories," which I am glad to do if the situation warrants. Actually, I brought the information of the Rothschild-CBI connection as a ray of hope for this investment, because the Rothschilds are well known throughout history for making good on currency speculation.

You are absolutely correct. He's on this site day and night. No one who has almost 5,000 posts could have time for anything else.

That's great. I was thinking the same thing last night.

As am I. +1

Straight from the horse's mouth:

"Shabibi: But of course this requires not only the central bank activity, this requires because I mean its something you have to make a lot of propagand(a) uhhhh a lot of uh uh uh uhh advertisement campaign and all these things. And you have of course to go probably some a campaign to to to uhh educate a lot of people on these things."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/43629-sanssouci2/#ixzz1jqAURO49

I think that's the whole basis behind alot of these articles about deleting the zeros which is to keep people guessing what's going to happen. I just can't understand how people can read an article like this and twist it into believing its saying RV. At least there is some positive news out there and I feel better about this investment than I did a few weeks ago.

• Upvote 1

laugh.gif No I actually was not aiming that at you or hinting that you lack intelligence......you can un-bunch your panties!

• Upvote 1

You hit that nail on the head nemesis.....hell i post alot but even I take a day or two off every once in a while....it took me from May until October before I made my first post.......I think he came out of the womb posting.... :unsure: ....now thats funny don't care who you are...thats funny..... :lol: :lol: :lol: you got to love Larry the Cable Guy....

Bet your mother was shocked to see that mouse in your hand. :lol:

Go RV