Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank27

dwayne919

Numbers do not lie to you……words do. As an example………..where is the $1 the three gentlemen lost at the hotel when they paid $30? There was an article today that said Warka took 75 billion dinars and increased their captial to 250 billion dinars. Wow……….that’s some serious magic. How did they do that? Remember………..we are supposed to be blind, ignorant, dumb to what they are truly doing……….LOL……….yeah whatever. My point is that none of us should really care much about what they protest more so focus on what they

How do you increase 75 billion dinars to 250 billion dinars with an $ 3.22 RV in Warka? The amount, 75 billion dosn't go up, just the value of that 75 billion does

Ihavemysources, From reading some of Franks posts,if you cant tell that he is an honest christian man, then buddy you are going the wrong way with this. I mean, my goodness the man includes in his post that he is going to pray for all of us investors and our investment. Now you tell me. How can that man of god be untrustworthy if god himself gave to Frank "The Great Commission" to spread to all the world???? You should prolly take a look at yourself before you judge the man that posts the information you thrive on reading.

Great post Frank.Thanks for all your prayers and hard work...........john

Ihavemysources, From reading some of Franks posts,if you cant tell that he is an honest christian man, then buddy you are going the wrong way with this. I mean, my goodness the man includes in his post that he is going to pray for all of us investors and our investment. Now you tell me. How can that man of god be untrustworthy if god himself gave to Frank "The Great Commission" to spread to all the world???? You should prolly take a look at yourself before you judge the man that posts the information you thrive on reading.

Great post Frank.Thanks for all your prayers and hard work...........john

I'm not really sure I trust christian men to be honest with you. I mean these are the same people that brought us such enlightening periods as the Dark Ages and the Crusades. On top of that, because most christians take their book to be a literal interpretation from God, I'm not sure how intelligent they are either.

Christians don't have a corner-hold on morality... they only think they do; which makes them both stupid and scary.

Who knows though... maybe Frank will pray for me and I'll be saved so I can have my 40 virgins in heaven... oh wait, there aren't 40 virgins in the christian heaven, silly me. So many God interpretations, so little time.

Edited by Muspublisher
typo

A honest christian man do not use god and making money in the same sentence. like when jesus through out the money changers in the temple. PLEASE

Deuteronomy 8:18 "But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God; for it is HE that giveth thee power to get WEALTH..."

I think a Christian should read the WORD before they criticize another Christian. This is just one of hundreds of verses in God's Word where God HIMSELF mentions wanting us to make money, and be wealthy. What do you think? God wants you to be broke and a joke? Jesus chased out the money changers because they were cheating the people in "His Father's house." Not because they were making money.

Proverbs 10:15 "The rich man's wealth is his strong city; the destruction of the poor is their poverty."

Ecclesiastes 5:19 "Every man also to whom GOD hath given RICHES and WEALTH, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this IS the GIFT of GOD"

Wealth and Riches is the "GIFT of GOD".

If GOD says it, then it is okay for a Christian Man to say it. God bless us and our investment, because this IS HIS WILL.

Karina Your english and spelling are atrocious. Please be respectful & remember our Lord's name should always be capitalized. Go to the bible and look up all the promises that God has for His children. You are comparing apples and oranges. He delights in the prosperity of His children when their hearts & lives are centered on Him. Hope this helps. God bless.

Edited by Mr. Phonics

I'm not really sure I trust christian men to be honest with you. I mean these are the same people that brought us such enlightening periods as the Dark Ages and the Crusades. On top of that, because most christians take their book to be a literal interpretation from God, I'm not sure how intelligent they are either.

Christians don't have a corner-hold on morality... they only think they do; which makes them both stupid and scary.

Who knows though... maybe Frank will pray for me and I'll be saved so I can have my 40 virgins in heaven... oh wait, there aren't 40 virgins in the christian heaven, silly me. So many God interpretations, so little time.

Muspublisher, this IS a rumor site, and you are certainly entitled to your opinions, but please be considerate of another's faith and quit bashing...! This is neither the time nor place. If you believe another is foolish in making a remark about someone's religious inclinations, then say so, but bringing in harsh remarks is only inflammitory and inappropriate. IMHO

By the way, I hope God blesses you...!

RON ;)

I'm sorry, but I just couldn't hold back on this one. This couldn't be further from the truth. Frank is nothing more than a false prophet, a wolf in sheep's clothing, the worst kind of Christian.

Just because someone say's they're going to 'pray for you' does not make them an honest & good person. Jim Jones used to say "God Bless You & I'm praying for you" to his followers too and we all know how that went down.

No. You are correct. Christians don't have a "corner-hold on morality", but we do know the only way to GOD is thru Jesus Christ. Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father, but thru ME." I take GOD's WORD "literally", except where Jesus says HE is speaking in a parable. I can assure you, I do not lack intelligence, however, to understand and even believe, one needs their "Spirit Man" renewed. Hence the term, "Born Again". The Word of God, and even the Gospel, is not meant to be understood with your mind. "Lean not on your own understanding". Jesus said, "unless a man is born of water,(physical birth) and Spirit(Spirit Man's rebirth) He cannot enter the Kingdom of God." So it has nothing to do with one's intelligence, but one's HEART. "Unless a man believe's, He cannot not understand", the things of the Spirit.

I don't condemn how anyone wants to live their life. As a Christian I am simply to tell you the Gospel, that Jesus Christ the Son of GOD, came to earth and paid a price of HIS life, to attone for man's sinfulness. "Unless there be the shedding of blood, there can be no atonement for sin." Now that Jesus paid the price for all people for all time, all you have to do is believe it, receive it in your heart, and confess it with your mouth, and you will be saved. Salvation is not living forever as many people believe. Jesus said "this is salvation, that you get to know ME and the FATHER." Therefore, salvation is no longer having a sin problem blocking you from having a friendship with GOD. Everyone is going to live forever. Either with GOD or separated from HIM. Jesus took care of what was going to separate me from HIM, so now I can get to know HIM in this life and in eternity. God and I are now friends because of what Jesus did.

Now it isn't my job to convince you of this. It is the Holy Spirit's job. When I tell you the Gospel, GOD's Spirit convicts you of being sinful, and convinces you that Jesus is the only way to deal with your sin problem. GOD's Holy Spirit does that by "pricking your heart" when I tell you what I just told you. HE lets you know that what I have just said is the truth. Now it is up to you to believe HIM or not.

It is also not up to me to be a morals police. As a Christian, however, I am responsible for how I live my life and how I represent my Lord and Savior, Jesus. That is my "witness." If I do not live according to HIS Word, then my witness suffers, and I to great damage to the Kingdom of GOD. So I am to judge myself, not others. However, I am to judge whether I want to associate with someone who does not live their life according to the Word of God, even other Christians. "What does light have to do with darkness?", or "Can two walk together, unless they be in agreement."

It is sad that Christians have messed up their Godly witness by the Dark Ages and Crusades. But do not let Christians who do not live their lives according to God's Word steal your blessing that Jesus Christ died for. Your relationship with GOD should not be based on anybody else's life but Jesus'. HE is your personal Saviour also, because HE died and paid for you too. Jesus is the only one who died for us. There isn't a single Christian who's death will give you salvation. So don't reject Jesus because of a believer who does not live their life according to God's Word. It is Jesus who loves you and longs to "gather you under HIS wings like a hen does her chicks." God bless and may you truly find the God of your Salvation. Love Keylime.

Deuteronomy 8:18 "But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God; for it is HE that giveth thee power to get WEALTH..."

I think a Christian should read the WORD before they criticize another Christian. This is just one of hundreds of verses in God's Word where God HIMSELF mentions wanting us to make money, and be wealthy. What do you think? God wants you to be broke and a joke? Jesus chased out the money changers because they were cheating the people in "His Father's house." Not because they were making money.

Proverbs 10:15 "The rich man's wealth is his strong city; the destruction of the poor is their poverty."

Ecclesiastes 5:19 "Every man also to whom GOD hath given RICHES and WEALTH, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this IS the GIFT of GOD"

Wealth and Riches is the "GIFT of GOD".

If GOD says it, then it is okay for a Christian Man to say it. God bless us and our investment, because this IS HIS WILL.

Only if you keep GOD first

No. You are correct. Christians don't have a "corner-hold on morality", but we do know the only way to GOD is thru Jesus Christ. Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father, but thru ME." I take GOD's WORD "literally", except where Jesus says HE is speaking in a parable. I can assure you, I do not lack intelligence, however, to understand and even believe, one needs their "Spirit Man" renewed. Hence the term, "Born Again". The Word of God, and even the Gospel, is not meant to be understood with your mind. "Lean not on your own understanding". Jesus said, "unless a man is born of water,(physical birth) and Spirit(Spirit Man's rebirth) He cannot enter the Kingdom of God." So it has nothing to do with one's intelligence, but one's HEART. "Unless a man believe's, He cannot not understand", the things of the Spirit.

I don't condemn how anyone wants to live their life. As a Christian I am simply to tell you the Gospel, that Jesus Christ the Son of GOD, came to earth and paid a price of HIS life, to attone for man's sinfulness. "Unless there be the shedding of blood, there can be no atonement for sin." Now that Jesus paid the price for all people for all time, all you have to do is believe it, receive it in your heart, and confess it with your mouth, and you will be saved. Salvation is not living forever as many people believe. Jesus said "this is salvation, that you get to know ME and the FATHER." Therefore, salvation is no longer having a sin problem blocking you from having a friendship with GOD. Everyone is going to live forever. Either with GOD or separated from HIM. Jesus took care of what was going to separate me from HIM, so now I can get to know HIM in this life and in eternity. God and I are now friends because of what Jesus did.

Now it isn't my job to convince you of this. It is the Holy Spirit's job. When I tell you the Gospel, GOD's Spirit convicts you of being sinful, and convinces you that Jesus is the only way to deal with your sin problem. GOD's Holy Spirit does that by "pricking your heart" when I tell you what I just told you. HE lets you know that what I have just said is the truth. Now it is up to you to believe HIM or not.

It is also not up to me to be a morals police. As a Christian, however, I am responsible for how I live my life and how I represent my Lord and Savior, Jesus. That is my "witness." If I do not live according to HIS Word, then my witness suffers, and I to great damage to the Kingdom of GOD. So I am to judge myself, not others. However, I am to judge whether I want to associate with someone who does not live their life according to the Word of God, even other Christians. "What does light have to do with darkness?", or "Can two walk together, unless they be in agreement."

It is sad that Christians have messed up their Godly witness by the Dark Ages and Crusades. But do not let Christians who do not live their lives according to God's Word steal your blessing that Jesus Christ died for. Your relationship with GOD should not be based on anybody else's life but Jesus'. HE is your personal Saviour also, because HE died and paid for you too. Jesus is the only one who died for us. There isn't a single Christian who's death will give you salvation. So don't reject Jesus because of a believer who does not live their life according to God's Word. It is Jesus who loves you and longs to "gather you under HIS wings like a hen does her chicks." God bless and may you truly find the God of your Salvation. Love Keylime.

Well said & written - thank you brother.

RON ;)