Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Plan to microchip everyone by 2017

kenbo

Will not be able to buy or sell without it?

Microchipping Humans By 2017

Have you seen this NBC report?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5tczn0mke8&feature=player_embedded

They want to "free us from our wallets and keys".

Legislators have already proposed legislation to make it so everyone must have a chipped card in order to have a job... which of course will be followed by the inability to do many other things without "a chip".

Microchip Implants will be used to link your health records , credit history, and social security records. All medical records are already being digitized as a stipulation of Obamacare.

If government can require Americans to carry chipped documents and make your work and financial and health records a part of that, it will just be a matter of time before that chip will be implanted.... to of course "free you from carrying documents" and for "security purposes"(Remember - everything is being done for your own good).

... and don't think for one moment that this cannot ever happen.. Remember Joe Biden even mentioned it (quite strongly, I might add) in Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts' confirmation hearing.

Don't think it will happen?

There are billions of dollars invested in it.

The government is already holding data on us - our purchases and our phone calls .

And of course it is all in the name of "the War on Terror"

http://yedies.blogspot.com/2010/11/microchipping-humans-by-2017.html?spref=fb

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Some slaves just don't get it, they will accept whatever comes.

Their plan will never succeed, too many of us are awake now.

Not as many as you think. People will mock until the end which is very sad.

Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

• Upvote 1

mark of the beast? :blink:

Hmm do you seriously think that it will be someone from our country as the anti christ? or do you think this person is already here? or will be here in the next 6 years? I mean in order for there to be a mark of the beast the beast needs to show up, so who should I be looking out for?

Some slaves just don't get it, they will accept whatever comes.

Their plan will never succeed, too many of us are awake now.

Well, can hardly blame the, They have all been well trained by the government controlled school system.

• Upvote 1

no I just seriously want to know what we are supposed to do about it? I mean you post this and it's like saying hey everyone there is going to be a new tax next year. Well what can we do?

Revolt in the morning?

Sorry. Can't think of anything else.

I dont think there is anything we can "do" about it at the moment.

But to be AWARE that this is coming our way.... and what it MEANS.

This has been clearly prophecied in the bible in regards to the end times, and where it is leading. (to the mark of the beast)

Do not be fooled by what this is. There will probably be alot of propaganda and scare tactics, making people believe this is a good thing. Many will fall for it, just because of lack of knowledge. The "government" will tell you that it will be in your best interest to take it.

Its just a foreshadowing of whats to come.

Just be aware and be wise.

• Upvote 1

no I just seriously want to know what we are supposed to do about it? I mean you post this and it's like saying hey everyone there is going to be a new tax next year. Well what can we do?

You do what other natural creatrurs or insects do.You fight to exsit till you die. Then someone else takes your place. and so on and so on. Then maybe your grandchildren can live free. It`s called sacrafice . Time to man up and mean it. I wont be getting no micro chip. Alive anyway

Well you can start by researching more and waking up, then get really pissed off and use your anger to wake family and friends up.

That is what most try to do, but as you awaken to the reality, expect to be ridiculed and branded by others.

You do what other natural creatrurs or insects do.You fight to exsit till you die. Then someone else takes your place. and so on and so on. Then maybe your grandchildren can live free. It`s called sacrafice . Time to man up and mean it. I wont be getting no micro chip. Alive anyway

Well said, we are already living in a screwed up world, and the time is now to think of our kids and their kids.

Question for most is, when is enough , enough?

Hmm do you seriously think that it will be someone from our country as the anti christ? or do you think this person is already here? or will be here in the next 6 years? I mean in order for there to be a mark of the beast the beast needs to show up, so who should I be looking out for?

It's up to you to make up your own mind on who you might think may be the Anti Christ. I have my own ideas but I aint telling anyone because people already think i'm cr@zy! :P

I dont think there is anything we can "do" about it at the moment.

But to be AWARE that this is coming our way.... and what it MEANS.

Read more:

The bible is a wonderful book, however it does not mean that we have to fall prey to the evil that have prevailed.

Till now, it has been the DeFacto governent that is the banksters etal, (look it up)

Discover how the DeFacto usurped YOUR country and Government!

Today, know that the DeJure Republic has been restored.

Only one government can exist. The true LAWFUL government.

The GOVERNMENT of, for and BY the PEOPLE.

De Jure Government is Restored!

and is going to need the service of many Americans to ensure it’s long lasting success.

Together we can make the change that our founding fathers believed in.

http://www.republicfortheunitedstates.org/

Best Regards