Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President OBAMA holds up the RV

Mike12570

The gurus have been wrong many times. Why wouldn't you believe this document, this has more credibility than the gurus, this issue has been attacked very ferociously, apparently there are undercover implants on controversial forums throughout the web...they are there for the purpose of averting balanced thought and practices....notice....they always accuse wrongdoers without proof, this document is innocent til proven guilty.Hedges is innocent til "proven" guilty, the undercover bashers (have you ever studied the Jesuits for example?). This is how they operate, they also use the media to demonize individuals, ....nuffsaid..go RV!!!!!!! Remember, keep explanation short and sweet,.

• Upvote 1

This kind of CRAP is what puts the IQD in the SCAM realm. As a reasonable person I look at this and think, "Hmmmmm.... Nawwww.... (Saturday Night Live - Send me $9.95, and you too can be cool) "

PLEASE - Either grow up, get a life and an honest job; or go back to petty theft or whatever you were doing before so you don't hurt and rob honest people out of their life savings.

I love Dinar Vets and the fact that Freedom of Speech is allowed among our DV Family. But this kind of CRAP is like yelling "Fire" in a crowded theatre for the Newbies that don't know any better.

I completely agree. Al Hodges is a scam artist and global settlements are a complete joke. He thinks writing a letter to China's ambasabor gives him credability but it really just shows how dumb the whole thing is. WHY DOES THIS CRAP END UP ON DV? You would have to be a complete idiot to believe any of this crap.

Edited by tmcgraw

dexter and kobuk1 have evidently been doing some research and investigatation...some of you "informed" posters might want to to look beyond the 6pm newscast to see if everything is what you really need to know. Jumping on folks posts that don't agree with our spoon fed world knowledge from the media doesn't make us more informed nor does it boost our IQ up a notch. We should never be paranoid and afraid of the boogie man but we shouldn't go through life with our heads up our butts either. This is not intended to offend or bash anyone. Just do your due diligence and realize that some things may be a lot different than what you first was told. The Wright brothers were regarded as idiots by most people. Columbus was told he was an idiot because he would sail off the ocean into space. Everybody knew the world was flat...some still hold to similar beliefs. I have a thick hide so say what you like...no offense meant but do some intelligent research to see if you are correct in your analysis. Everything we disagree with may not be BS or crap. Be informed...not manipulated!!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

If this letter is legit then it should be a good news here is why?

it said that obama refused to sign the ducuments for the tax on the dinar rv , so it looks that the rv is done, but o wants more taxes for those that cash in the us,and since we don't have to pay taxes untill 2012 anything could happen and he might sign it if they increase the taxes . :D

Obama is NOT holding up Iraq from letting the dinar appreciate in value........no other country has authority over anothers for raising the value of their currency......its really silly to think so! Iraq does not give a rats arse about Obama and what he is trying to set up economically and financially for us taxpayers.....its like saying Egypt is concerned with who the next student council president will be for (enter your middle school here) laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Obama is NOT holding up Iraq from letting the dinar appreciate in value........no other country has authority over anothers for raising the value of their currency......its really silly to think so! Iraq does not give a rats arse about Obama and what he is trying to set up economically and financially for us taxpayers.....its like saying Egypt is concerned with who the next student council president will be for (enter your middle school here) laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Good evening Keep. Are you as sure about this as you are about the lop?

• Upvote 1

You know, you just said it: Tkae your side I suppose" Everybody has to take a side. Me against you. I am right, you are wrong. What happened to compromise and doing what is right for the America as a whole?

Before you post, you need to do a little research on Hodges and the Settlements. But then you couldn't stir the pot, could you?

Ask yourself this: Does the United States have anything official to do with Iraq revaluing their currency? We may be pulling the strings, but do you think we would do this openly with legislation? Apparently you do. Do you think the IMF or the UN might be more openly involved in this than the US?

Bigotry and hate are your problem. You hate Obama because he is black, well, half black and half white, but why quibble over details when it would ruin your day. How could black person I hate be half white?

Did you know that Hodges is black? How could a black man have contacts in the White House, or be this smart and worldly?

You and your ilk are mentally and psychologically lazy. You read something and take it as being the truth. Just like religion. You nothing more than a puppet.

It is people like you that are taking this country back 200 years. And I am not just directing my comments towards you, I am generous enough to take in any of you that believe propaganda like this.

A brain is a terrible thing to waste....

Have a nice day.

Take what is worth to your believe. But leave alone religion and races out of your equation. What make you cane out that I hate Obama coz he is black vs I like Hodges. Be honest with you I careless what color skin they are.

Talking about lazy and need getting a life. LOL. Look who has posted over thousand. How long have you been here? Don't you ever have any thing better to do? I am not surprise if you are living under my taxes.

Either grow up, get a life and an honest job; or go back to petty theft or whatever you were doing before so you don't hurt and rob honest people out of their life savings.

End Quote

:huh:

I careless if anyone spend a dime buying Dinar or not. Invest at your own risk. Don't come back crying that you got pumped to max.

I no way can say Dinar is going one way or the other so I have no say on this.

But if you so negative about it what the hxll you're doing here?

Again you and I disagree. At least till this letter can be confirmed or debunked in a concrete way. NOT by someone's opinion that it is fake.

Now Im not saying Obama hasent been changing tax laws and such that could very well impact us because of the type of investment we are in, I was just simply answering to the title of this thread in saying that Obama is not holding up the RV, and Obama has nothing to do with Iraq wanting to raise the value of their currency....

Firstly, why don't you quit "wasting" our time---and learn how to spell....... ie. empirical and waste in the correct context. Secondly, perhaps you should expand your mind beyond the dinar and do a little investigating and researching before you choose to make comments on things you apparently have very little or no knowledge of. I don't really have the time or the energy to educate you. But, I will say, I am a little surprised and disappointed as I generally always look forward to your comments and input that you would say something like that. I do not know if the two are connected in any way, form or fashion, but it is a fact that there is a pending lawsuit against the SEC due to the Bivens Clause. Now whether Mr. Hodges is the best suited attorney to handle a case of that magnitude remains to be seen. You can however, quickly validate the lawsuit by simply looking up the case number. Thirdly, if you should run out of reading material on these boards simply google---The Rabbit Hole Marcus Curtis and prepare to be enlightened on many levels. He is a member here and you may or may not be familar with him, but I assume you are. I put him up there with Keepm and Scooter for always using due diligence before they speak and always doing lots of reading and research to validate their thoughts. And by the way his reputation is EXCELLENT at 333. Something else you may enjoy reading is "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins. However, you may assume that is simply comprised of fairy tales like Santa Claus and Snow White. You may choose to remain in your fairy tale land awaiting the arrival of our ever elusive dinar train and not realize the extent to the corruption in our government and how mind boggling and blowing it can be and to the depths it can reach. Forgive me if I came off harsh. I think at times we are all a bit on edge and there are some of us here that are experiencing double fold as we have been involved with both for a long time. I was really not trying to slam you, I really do always like to see your thoughts on different topics. I also hope you take the time to do a little reading on both of the above mentioned. Spelling is my pet peeve, lol.

You were right about the spelling. My bad. It was 4:45 AM, or there abouts, and I was rushing to the daily grind. - As for the rest, I enjoyed John Perkins book and have seen him quoted often.

If this letter is legit then it should be a good news here is why?

it said that obama refused to sign the ducuments for the tax on the dinar rv , so it looks that the rv is done, but o wants more taxes for those that cash in the us,and since we don't have to pay taxes untill 2012 anything could happen and he might sign it if they increase the taxes . :D

If the letter is saying that President Obama refused to sign documents for dinar tax, then the "document" has to be legislation, a law, in order to levy a tax. That would very easy to locate through the congressional offices, or the WH website. If you want to know, call your congressman.

Our citizens are so uneducated about how our government works, that it amazes me. Simple governmental knowledge should tell you this letter is bogus.

If we are going to make a lot of money from the RV, $250,000 or more (I am guessing at the amount), we will owe estimated taxes in the following quarter from the point that we cash in. If we RV'd tomorrow and cashed in, I think we would owe taxes 12/31/11.

But none the less, do people think the President has a "document" drawn up and he can levy taxes on citizens. Pleez!