Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

::::::TO ALL RUMOR READERS:::::BREAKING NEWS:::

jumpinj

Keeping it short and simple.. I am only posting this because I had a friend argue with me earlier thati it had RV'd Friday and we should see it Monday.. You want to know what I think just look at my post history..

Have you seen the posts from gurus saying its done? Posts saying almost there? Banks are being pinged? Waiting for rate to get thru? Its now in others hands? RV has happened and were just waiting on it to show on the screens? Are there any others anyone can think of? Well, welcome back to earth.. These rumors have been going on the same way for years.. I know I know, Iraq has never been here before yada yada yada.. Iraq has been improving for years.. New to this stuff?? Read a post below from 2009... Want to find it yourself? Just go to rumors section, scroll to the bottom of the page, select last page and work your way to today.. You wont be able to keep count of the rate and date gurus along with the upset people.. Want to know how I feel about it, just read my last post from months ago..

Don't be mad, be glad! lol, Enjoy!!!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:03 PM

Well has I have seen everyone was told the Dinar will rv on or about the 21 or 22nd of DEC.....now this day has passed or ganna passed and I really trying to understand something.There are people who will come in to this room and say this dinar will rv this day this day or this day...and you should be a shamed of your self!!!

Sence we are so close Chrismas getting peoples hope up so far by just what you put into a box of words for comments people really read it folks and take people for everword the use as positive...because there think WHEN this rv I can get My kids this or I can get Mom and DAD this ....and whats happen faulse hope are crushed ...My self yea I wish to gawd this dinar would rv so I can do the things I would like to but fer now it a wait an see thing .....so mabe what I asking is folk ease up on this rv it ganna happen when no clue what year date no clue ....but ut time to be resposible for the acting of your words in the room ...if there new infomatio fine bring it but if there not keep it to your self because to much stuff is said that NOT even close to being the truth

An By the I hope everyone spends as much time with there friends and family on this Chrismas and enjoy every moment you as posible look foward to this New year also

Read more:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well we can look at this two ways:

if we had a dollar for everytime everyone has said it is happened or it is going to happen on such and such a day we would be rich by now without RV

And if it cost them a dinar everytime they were wrong it would not take long till we would not be listening to them because all of their dinar would be gone and they would no longer have a need to be on this site.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

oh yeah newbie this was really breaking news

You are way more of a newbie than me, and I titled breaking news for this very reason.. So people like you would read. For one thing, I would never post REAL / TRUE news in the rumors section.. Thanks for helping me prove my point.. What point you ask? Go to my profile and read my previous post... Enjoy your title just a little less mmmkkkkk.... Wait this just in! Rate made it thru the pipeline!! Got leaked by the French!! $1.22!!.. From a post Jan 2010

Sounds more like your still broke, than breaking news, sorry.

If you only knew =).. Read my reply to another ignorant person, and enlighten yourself.. Read my past posts..

• Upvote 1

You are way more of a newbie than me, and I titled breaking news for this very reason.. So people like you would read. For one thing, I would never post REAL / TRUE news in the rumors section.. Thanks for helping me prove my point.. What point you ask? Go to my profile and read my previous post... Enjoy your title just a little less mmmkkkkk.... Wait this just in! Rate made it thru the pipeline!! Got leaked by the French!! $1.22!!.. From a post Jan 2010

If you only knew =).. Read my reply to another ignorant person, and enlighten yourself.. Read my past posts..

Well, you are a little hard to follow there, irregardless, my post meant I am sorry this pipe dream called an RV touted by pumpers great and small hasn't come thru for you and you are still broke. Keep the faith till the banker takes it away.

Wait this just in! Rate made it thru the pipeline!! Got leaked by the French!! $1.22!!.. From a post Jan 2010

Actually, you might want to re-examine the pipeline. It is in the hands of Switzerland, (and there are lots of French people there), and it will RV at $6.18 - most likely on Monday. That's the breaking news! The rate will be the same for everywhere in the world.

Actually, you might want to re-examine the pipeline. It is in the hands of Switzerland, (and there are lots of French people there), and it will RV at $6.18 - most likely on Monday. That's the breaking news! The rate will be the same for everywhere in the world.

Any links to verifiable intel on this? Any kind of proof, great or small? PLEASE POST.

Awesome!! that means I'm going to be worth $173,040,000 tomorrow!! This is great news!! Not a bad return for 30k! =) lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He copied the pipeline leak to the French rv sentence and pasted straight from what the "gurus" were saying in January of 2010. Well over a year later and we are hearing the same BS they just changed the rate and who's hands it was in . That was his entire point and yes everyone but the newbies(they don't know any better yet)are sick of it and have been for years! And we don't have to read the rumors... but there is only so much to read and then it is all that's left.

• Upvote 3

02/05/2010

> SFMedic: I FOUND OUT ONE THING

> SFMedic: TODAY

> SFMedic: THAT THE 12TH OF NOVEMBER WHEN THAT RATE HIT THE

> INTERNET

> SFMedic: THE 1.49

> SFMedic: THE FRENCH LEAKED OUT

> SFMedic: WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE REAL DEAL

> SFMedic: BUT THEM LEAKING IT OUT ANGERED IRAQ SO MUCH

> SFMedic: IT WAS SQUELCHED

> SFMedic: I GOT THAT FROM A WORLD BANK SOURCE THAT I HAVE

> BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE ACCESS TOO

> SFMedic: EVEN THOUGH MY USERNAME HAS BROUGHT SOME BAD

> RESPONSES BY IGNORANT PEOPLE

> SFMedic: IT HAS BROUGHT ME THE BEST SOURCES IN THE WORLD

> SFMedic: TELL ME HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT

> MR ALI WOULD HAVE HAD A PHONE CONFERENCE WITH ME AND 5

> MEMBERS FOR AN HR 3 MONTHS AGO

LOL... The rate actually hit the internet... lol made Iraq mad so they said nope, not gonna rv now =0 Keep in mind this was 15 months ago

Keeping it short and simple.. I am only posting this because I had a friend argue with me earlier thati it had RV'd Friday and we should see it Monday.. You want to know what I think just look at my post history..

Have you seen the posts from gurus saying its done? Posts saying almost there? Banks are being pinged? Waiting for rate to get thru? Its now in others hands? RV has happened and were just waiting on it to show on the screens? Are there any others anyone can think of? Well, welcome back to earth.. These rumors have been going on the same way for years.. I know I know, Iraq has never been here before yada yada yada.. Iraq has been improving for years.. New to this stuff?? Read a post below from 2009... Want to find it yourself? Just go to rumors section, scroll to the bottom of the page, select last page and work your way to today.. You wont be able to keep count of the rate and date gurus along with the upset people.. Want to know how I feel about it, just read my last post from months ago..

Don't be mad, be glad! lol, Enjoy!!!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:03 PM

Well has I have seen everyone was told the Dinar will rv on or about the 21 or 22nd of DEC.....now this day has passed or ganna passed and I really trying to understand something.There are people who will come in to this room and say this dinar will rv this day this day or this day...and you should be a shamed of your self!!!

Sence we are so close Chrismas getting peoples hope up so far by just what you put into a box of words for comments people really read it folks and take people for everword the use as positive...because there think WHEN this rv I can get My kids this or I can get Mom and DAD this ....and whats happen faulse hope are crushed ...My self yea I wish to gawd this dinar would rv so I can do the things I would like to but fer now it a wait an see thing .....so mabe what I asking is folk ease up on this rv it ganna happen when no clue what year date no clue ....but ut time to be resposible for the acting of your words in the room ...if there new infomatio fine bring it but if there not keep it to your self because to much stuff is said that NOT even close to being the truth

An By the I hope everyone spends as much time with there friends and family on this Chrismas and enjoy every moment you as posible look foward to this New year also

Read more:

As unpopular as your opinion is...it bares truth. It is true that we have read sooo many rumors...I confess that I have entertained the rumors for my own greedy purposes. But I also like what you said about spending time with your family. I think it is important to remember what is truly valuable. I gave you a +1 to offset your -1.

As unpopular as your opinion is...it bares truth. It is true that we have read sooo many rumors...I confess that I have entertained the rumors for my own greedy purposes. But I also like what you said about spending time with your family. I think it is important to remember what is truly valuable. I gave you a +1 to offset your -1.

Thank you for the plus 1! The post from December 2009 was from a DV member.. I just used her post as an example of how some people take rumors, and how long these rate + date rumors have been around... Thanks again for the positive!

Awesome!! that means I'm going to be worth $173,040,000 tomorrow!! This is great news!! Not a bad return for 30k! =) lol

If you truly have $30k worth of dinar, that means you roughly have 30,000,000 dinar. How are you getting $173,040,000 with an rv of $6.18?

That would actually give you around $1,800,000,000 not $173,000,000.

Edited by Spoolin
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you truly have $30k worth of dinar, that means you roughly have 30,000,000 dinar. How are you getting $173,040,000 with an rv of $6.18?

That would actually give you around $1,800,000,000 not $173,000,000.

It's easy... 28,000,000 x 6.18 = $173,040,000 @ $6.18 rate.. Or you could do $6.18 x 28,000,000 still equals $173,040,000 which is one hundred seventy three million - fourty thousand dollars.. NOT one billion eight hundred million.. And it will not rv at $6.18 I was just entertaining a post earlier from Trichia? I think?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1