Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IF I HEAR THE "S" WORD or "L" WORD ONE MORE TIME

JUSwaitNc

are you guys serious......if this were going to "lop" or be a "scam"....or what ever else you guys keep second guessing then NUMBER 1: give me your dinar--so then no worries for you RIGHT!

NUMBER 2: Iraq just pulled the biggest piece of wool over US gov. eyes in history+trillions of dollars+other countries

NUMBER 3:you think any country would even entertain a any type of contract to do business with them knowing that have no international tradeable currency. you gotta look at the big picture......come on guy dont get your focus off!!!!!!! CHILAX!!! the big big big picture the one your in...do you understand the good this will do for the US and how much we could use it right about now!!!!!!

This post has been edited by JUSwaitNc: Today, 11:48 AM

Read more:

:twocents:

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 5

OK please relax people have there own feelings about this.Panic sets in when folks read bad news or dont feel good about the investment.This has has been going on for years...Anything can happen in Iraq, good or bad.RV or civil war...I hope this RVs but thats why its a investment.If it were a sure thing we would not have a chance to get into it.Would be for the big wigs only...God bless and good luck...

are you guys serious......if this were going to "lop" or be a "scam"....or what ever else you guys keep second guessing then NUMBER 1: give me your dinar--so then no worries for you RIGHT!

NUMBER 2: Iraq just pulled the biggest piece of wool over US gov. eyes in history+trillions of dollars+other countries

NUMBER 3:you think any country would even entertain a any type of contract to do business with them knowing that have no international tradeable currency. you gotta look at the big picture......come on guy dont get your focus off!!!!!!! CHILAX!!! the big big big picture the one your in...do you understand the good this will do for the US and how much we could use it right about now!!!!!!

Read more:

I don't think it's probable for a LOP but it's possible, even then we would still make a profit off this....the US damn near has control of the oil fields through the corporations and that will make us far more money in the long run, there is nothing pointing to a whole slew of countries holding onto the dinar.....yes having a tradeable currency will help but that doesn't mean it has to RV for it to become internationally tradeable, other countries wouldn't be so worried about that anyways because they wouldn't be getting paid in dinar in the first place....Iraq needs to become more stable for outside investors to feel more comfortable jumping in....that's one of the key elements holding back foreign investors FYI.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Well to be fair i don't think anyone can prove that any country has dinar. (if you have a link or something to prove it please post it) Then again to counteract that statement i highly doubt Iraq's debit was forgiven out of kindness. Really it's that second statement that keeps me calm about this investment. But i get how your feeling man, i been in this for a few months, i don't see how anyone can do this for years.

Read more:

I will gladly give you my Dinar, $0.33 per sound okay to you? What wool got pulled? Countries have been doing business in Iraq for years now with no intl recognized currency. Not being negative this is fact not rumor.

Well to be fair i don't think anyone can prove that any country has dinar. (if you have a link or something to prove it please post it) Then again to counteract that statement i highly doubt Iraq's debit was forgiven out of kindness. Really it's that second statement that keeps me calm about this investment. But i get how your feeling man, i been in this for a few months, i don't see how anyone can do this for years.

Ya you need to take months off thinking about it from time to time.And just dont get excited about the date and rates people through out there.All the stuff that is new like the govt. is encurrageing though.

I will gladly give you my Dinar, $0.33 per sound okay to you? What wool got pulled? Countries have been doing business in Iraq for years now with no intl recognized currency. Not being negative this is fact not rumor.

-2 points for this guy(what countries have just been so happy to do biz with iraq)(other than the ones that are now forgivin debts acceptin their currencey) an about to start pumpin OIL BABY---------ring a bell :D next you make a remark make it smart!!!

Edited by JUSwaitNc
  • Upvote 1

Also I SAID GIVE ME YOU DINAR not HEY ILL BUY YOUR DINAR @0.33....yet again your slow

Edited by JUSwaitNc
  • Upvote 1

-2 points for this guy(what countries have just been so happy to do biz with iraq)(other than the ones that are now forgivin debts acceptin their currencey) an about to start pumpin OIL BABY---------ring a bell :D next you make a remark make it smart!!!

Holland, France, multiple Asian nations. Do your homework junior. Iraq pump about 2.5 million BPD, but of course you knew all this right? <_<

Also I SAID GIVE ME YOU DINAR not HEY ILL BUY YOUR DINAR @0.33....yet again your slow

I can understand your wanting people to give you their Dinar since your lack of knowledge on Iraq shows you probably don't own any. Good luck with that junior. :o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Holland, France, multiple Asian nations. Do your homework junior. Iraq pump about 2.5 million BPD, but of course you knew all this right? <_<

I can understand your wanting people to give you their Dinar since your lack of knowledge on Iraq shows you probably don't own any. Good luck with that junior. :o

okay big bank takes little bank??

• Upvote 1

I can understand your rant! ALL investments with any risk could be a scam!

Loping has three meanings the way I see it; #1. Take the three zeros off the back of a bill (25,000.00 = 25.00) # 2. move decimal point over from this 0.0116 to 1.16 .OK # 3. Raise the zeros or take all the dinars that have three zeros (25,000.00, 10,000.00, 5,000.00) and remove them from circulation before or after RV. Which will happen? I believe #3 after ONE YEAR after the RV date, just my thoughts, no facts or proof.

The whole area of the middle east is iffy, so iffen you can't handle it ....... jump ship.......I'm enjoying the ride DUDE! :lol::o:lol::tiphat:

hey smart guy.....the biz they do with these countries doesnt even keep the lights on in iraq....WHAT 100MIL here 600mil there 1/2 trill over there..........................................you make me laugh you think they want to keep doing these small trans. you really think that is going to be enough to rebuild iraq the way that they want to be rebuilt it.......................umm no...........so why not do biz with a oil hungry money having (when i say money having i mean trillions and trillions trillions)country like ourselves and then iraq will have some real money to start reconstruction of a place that only wants better for their PEOPLE!!!!! and for you saying i have no knowledge(ok thats fine) common sense and facts are enough for me!!!!! B)

• Upvote 1

Read more:

I can understand your frustration. A LOP would be bad for all but remember through your research it has been discussed by the CBI (refer to news postings since2008). As far as the SCAM it is not but it is speculation in other words gambling no one knows we are all hoping and hoping does not change it from speculation. #2 Iraq pulling wool......need I reply to this.....OK I will what makes them any different then so many countries we have helped or rescued in the last 100 years........they hate us (not our money or arms when they need it) but they hate the we live in the most free and greatest nation on Gods green earth. So yes they would f#$% us in a New York min....#3follow the money not theirs but the real money.......that's is were the power is and it ain't us/USA