Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prepare now!

bostonangler

I find this interesting, not to be looking to answers in the sky but to believe, search and continue to know that God's word is truth.

When Adam and Eve fell from Eden, not only was all mankind and the earth affected with sin, decomposition, decay and death but (I believe) the whole universe, the cosmos, the galaxies.  I believe that God subjected His WHOLE creation and frustrated all.

The "redemption of our bodies" refers to the resurrection of the dead.  Paul says that not only we but "the WHOLE creation" awaits the  deliverance that will come with our bodily resurrection.  Creation, All of His creation groans for------ redemption.

As far as hiding in the FEMA camps or the elite being prepared for such a catastrophic event, I can only pray that they too will prepare by believing in our Lord Jesus Christ for there will be no place to hide and instead of looking upward to planet X that they may look upward to the one and only true God, that created of all..

Btw....for a complete description of "the whole creation" that groans for resurrection take a look at Genesis 1:1....I think this will or atleast verifies for me and declares not only man, earth and everything in it but reaches far beyond the planets of our solar system and even galaxies beyond that......if it was created it was by His touch and His very breath.  HE TRULY IS " THE GREAT I AM.....thank you holy Father, thank you my Lord Jesus.

barb

• Upvote 3

Pretty much sums it up Barb:)

One might ask why do people believe in things such as alien beings or Planet-X or any number of spiritual conjectures that goes against Scripture.  I am brought to the harsh truth found in 2nd Thessalonians 2:10-12;  “They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness”

The simple truth is God sends a strong delusion to those who delight in mocking and rejecting Jesus Christ.

GH

• Upvote 2

I have no idea you decide...

Nibiru / Planet X, The Great Red Dragon of Revelation 12?

Revelation 12

“A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.”

This is more of a thought provoking post.  I’ve read on several websites and seen on various youtube videos the theory that Nibiru/PlanetX/Wormwood, the homeworld of the Annunaki is actually not just a planet but a system.  A dwarf star with an iron gas atmosphere and 7 planets  orbiting it.

This could possibly be an interpretation of Revelation 12.

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

Could this simply refer to the Earth?  The Earth is to go through birth pangs as per Matthew 24.

“She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

Maybe the entire point of the Earth is to give birth to a batch of spiritually mature beings that are ready for the next life.  The harvest that Jesus spoke of.

Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

This is the interesting bit, a red dragon with seven heads and ten horns… could this be a planetary system of some sort.  A red dragon, or red dwarf star at the centre with seven planets orbiting it, and 10 moons perhaps.  The crowns might be atmosphere being blown off by the sun giving the main star a horned look as it is depicted in ancient myth and also as seen in the image above that my friend photographed unbeknownst to himself earlier this year (2013).

“Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

A visionary 2000 years ago would have had no knowledge of the 3D nature of space, they thought the stars were pin holes to look into the heavens.  However, what John seems to be describing here is some sort of meteor shower.  Obvoulsy a huge system travelling through our solar system would bring debris with it.  The tail of Nibiru therefore dragging all of these meteors, comets or whatever past Earth resulting in what seemed like 1/3 of the stars falling from the sky and hitting the Earth.

“The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.”

This is where we get into a little bit of religious interpretation.  If the dragon is on a collision course with Earth, or moving past it, the point where it would do most damage is at its closest point, or standing before it.  In which case if bigger, it would possibly devour the entire earth given it is potentially so much larger (some are suggesting 4xJupiter).  It would devour it by dragging the Earth in to itself through the force of gravity, literally consuming the Earth.  Her child meaning the fruit of the Earth or the minds/good people that it has created over the years.  The planet Nibiru strikes at the moment the planet is at a point of spiritual, technological, societal breakthrough.  Great timing huh.

“She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.”

This I suppose is speaking about how the Earth produced the son of God, Jesus, who was taken up through the clouds to his Fathers house.  New Jerusalem?  Some form of space ship?

In any case, should something like this happen, it means the beings that fight against this coming destruction are so powerful and advanced that they can actually either stop this from happening or take the fruit of the Earth (the elect) away before this event happens (the rapture).

This is just food for thought.  Please share your thoughts via the comments box below to expand on this theory.

Hi BA, quite an imagination you have there.  Please don't think I'm condemning or making fun of these thoughts you have presented as I certainly struggle daily to learn and find the true meaning of alot of God's word.  But 1st and foremost scripture always backs up scripture.  If we look to find answers in Revelation we may find many answers in Daniel or other parts of the OT as well as the NT.  The same is true with any book or particular verses we may be studying.

I believe the woman is in reference to Israel. R.12:1.    Of course 12:3 is Satan.  And of course the male child is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ which satan has been trying to destroy from the time of our Lord's humble beginning..... I personally can't  understand how and why one would think that earth will give birth to a new batch of spiritually mature beings..  WE ARE GODS

BEINGS. And the Bible says nothing about the birth of new or advanced beings

The red dragon can't possibly be planets or stars or a uneek system to over take the world.  God tells us from the beginning in Genesis and thru out ever book how Satan has come to destroy and defeat GODS very purpose.

The dragon is indeed on a collision course, not with earth but the One and only that will govern with a iron rod which is Jesus Christ.  I believe this will be a short, sweet and Swift dooms day once and for all for Satan that has caused so much pain and suffering.  his reign will finally be over.  As far as the elite, the powerful or the advance being able to stop this, they too will be doomed and will receive eternal life in hell.........  BA, the victory has already been won....our Lord Jesus won this battle on the cross and arose three days later.  Satan's, decay and death could not hold Him because Jesus had no sin....He died for you and me.  He gave us His righteousness and took the very wrath of God that you and I deserve.  Oh what a Saviour.

As I said in the beginning, you have quite an imagination but I truly wish you wouldn't spread such thoughts to others, they may take it for real and base their very life on such nonsense......this is a scary thought for me to think about for the ones that have not accepted our Lord as Saviour.  I may not know much, but I know the One and only thing that is most important in my life and that's the difference in Heaven and He'll and I know the One and Only that will carry me to my real home..I pray you will see...God bless

barb

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, learning all i can said:

Hi BA, quite an imagination you have there.  Please don't think I'm condemning or making fun of these thoughts you have presented as I certainly struggle daily to learn and find the true meaning of alot of God's word.  But 1st and foremost scripture always backs up scripture.  If we look to find answers in Revelation we may find many answers in Daniel or other parts of the OT as well as the NT.  The same is true with any book or particular verses we may be studying.

I believe the woman is in reference to Israel. R.12:1.    Of course 12:3 is Satan.  And of course the male child is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ which satan has been trying to destroy from the time of our Lord's humble beginning..... I personally can't  understand how and why one would think that earth will give birth to a new batch of spiritually mature beings..  WE ARE GODS

BEINGS. And the Bible says nothing about the birth of new or advanced beings

The red dragon can't possibly be planets or stars or a uneek system to over take the world.  God tells us from the beginning in Genesis and thru out ever book how Satan has come to destroy and defeat GODS very purpose.

The dragon is indeed on a collision course, not with earth but the One and only that will govern with a iron rod which is Jesus Christ.  I believe this will be a short, sweet and Swift dooms day once and for all for Satan that has caused so much pain and suffering.  his reign will finally be over.  As far as the elite, the powerful or the advance being able to stop this, they too will be doomed and will receive eternal life in hell.........  BA, the victory has already been won....our Lord Jesus won this battle on the cross and arose three days later.  Satan's, decay and death could not hold Him because Jesus had no sin....He died for you and me.  He gave us His righteousness and took the very wrath of God that you and I deserve.  Oh what a Saviour.

As I said in the beginning, you have quite an imagination but I truly wish you wouldn't spread such thoughts to others, they may take it for real and base their very life on such nonsense......this is a scary thought for me to think about for the ones that have not accepted our Lord as Saviour.  I may not know much, but I know the One and only thing that is most important in my life and that's the difference in Heaven and He'll and I know the One and Only that will carry me to my real home..I pray you will see...God bless

barb

Barb

you are just to kind! :angel:

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Barb

you are just to kind! :angel:

Muleslayer, you have certainly made me smile this morning but I'm afraid most here on DV would argue this point with you.

My kindness only comes in spurts and usually limited to underdogs and of course my own self-defense.  Spring and summer is the best time to take advantage of what some may call my niceness but that too can be very short lived and limited. 

But since you have been so kind to notice my once in a life time accomplishment, I think I may try it for the rest of the day.  It's still early here in TN.........I may have a longggg day.

Thank you

barb

• Upvote 2