Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2015 Budget - Going to be difficult

rockfl9

The 2015 budget may be debated for a long time.

It looks now that 2014 projects will be carried over or CANCELLED! Some were not started.

That will not set well with the MPs expecting them.

The plans to increase salaries for example.

Still not sure how much money is left in the treasury.

They can't budget for monies they don't have.

May have to lay off people (unemployment)

Reduce salaries (lower GDP)

Tighten your belts!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

It was my understanding that the 2014 budget was being passed just to pay for expenses through the end of their fiscal year. Also that the projects would infact be folded into the 2015 budget, with a possibility of prioritizing the projects and possibly canceling a few inorder to minimize the deficit. This would allow the GOI to budget for 2015  off of a sale price of $65 per barrel of oil. If oil sells at a price above that point more profit for them and a more stable Iraq.

• Upvote 2

They close the books on 2014 on what was actually spent and carry over incomplete projects. If any projects were not started coululd be cancelled in favor of more important ones.

Although the target is to submit the draft version this year probably will be subject to aggressive changes by the MPs in January. Realistic target is May!

• Downvote 1

The MOF had to borrow about $30M to keep important projects going because contractors would not continue without being paid. So added to the reduced revenue must at least cover the interest on those.

If Shabibi is really back , then maybe the Shabibi-Saleh team will be put in place to do budget tracking.

• Downvote 1

$100M proposed. Was expected to be $120 before . Saleh hinted that everyone must share the burden. But the smaller provinces complained they had been shortchanged in the past and should not be cut!

Move important is how they cover the deficit!

I see Maliki plans to travel to Lebanon, I wonder if they will inspect his luggage!

I wonder is Shabs has any recipies for leftover turkey? 

• Downvote 1

37T dinar deficit!

Cut staff!

Increase taxes and duties!

Doesn't sound like there is a lot of cash in the treasury?

If they try to pass a budget bill by the end of the year they will remove a pile of investment projects, that will not set well with MPs from the smaller provinces.

• Downvote 1

My relatives are all "atwitter" today.  They say MTGT, who, they actually believe lives in Bavaria, says there's going to be the big RV coming this week.  Even larger than the 100,000% 1 to 1 rv people usually talk about!  They are making their "to do" lists, and checking them twice.  One member of their church, who is a cross country Semi driver, is taking leave next week from the road, so that he can be handy for dealing with his windfall of millions.  I'm telling you people, this " dinar thing"  has a hold on people's minds that is NOT healthy.  I can't believe that this obsession with the impossible is restricted to just one small church in one small town in America.  Since there are two forum topics concerning MTGT upstairs, there must be many more that believe the way my people do. My opinion of course.

• Upvote 1

It is the fact that they still believe it, that amazes me.  With my people it is an OBSESSION, plain and simple.  Their life's decisions are being made on a hypothetical which as NEVER happened before in the history of world finance.  That's what makes this so incredulous to anyone who is a non-believer in the dinar.  it's hard for us to recognize how deep and visceral this "dinar thing" is to you believers.  In my opinion, there is nothing, no agreements, accords, restructuring, blah, blh, blah, that will EVER make a 100,000% RV of the dinar ACCEPTABLE to the world's financial governing bodies.  NEVER.  Iraq could say it, but no one will honor it outside iraq.  You can't get paid if the US doesn't agree completely with the RV exchange ratio.  Its really that simple. IMHO.

• Upvote 1

It's going to happen Ewingm nobody knows when ? But if we were ever close it's happening now ! I just tend not to believe any of the GURU's given their track record and if your even listening to them then your hope just became hopeless, somethings E you just can't fix.

My relatives are all "atwitter" today.  They say MTGT, who, they actually believe lives in Bavaria, says there's going to be the big RV coming this week.  Even larger than the 100,000% 1 to 1 rv people usually talk about!  They are making their "to do" lists, and checking them twice.  One member of their church, who is a cross country Semi driver, is taking leave next week from the road, so that he can be handy for dealing with his windfall of millions.  I'm telling you people, this " dinar thing"  has a hold on people's minds that is NOT healthy.  I can't believe that this obsession with the impossible is restricted to just one small church in one small town in America.  Since there are two forum topics concerning MTGT upstairs, there must be many more that believe the way my people do. My opinion of course.

If they are believing Mountain Goat, it is YOUR FAULT you have not told them about DinarVets.  Otherwise they would know better and learn not to believe every Guru who makes a prediction. 

-

• Upvote 2

I can't break through their defenses, Markinsa.  They were actually devout followers of TNT, even to the point of writing letters to their Congressmen complaining about the Congress cashing in at $32.  They actually believed that baloney.  These are smart people.  They didn't grow up on the turnip truck.  If they can be that convinced by gurus like TNT and MTGT, I would imagine that they have a LOT of company.  They are convinced that the BIG RV is coming this week.  Making their plans.  Group call to their financial advisor.  The whole thing.  This time next week, when it hasn't Rved for the 10,000th time, they will simply pick up their dashed hopes and dreams and start reading the next guru call.  Its a sad merry go round for them. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There are many on DV that feel exactly as my people do.  If you are a dinar holder, you believe that a significant RV is coming.  An RV that will bring you a windfall of profit.  It is the only reason I can think of that validates buying dinar in your mind.  Why else buy it if not for the chance of an RV?  I agree that DV provides a more balanced approach to this thing, but they can still follow MTGT on DV just as easily as anywhere else.  Its not the site that matters.  Its the strength of the individual's belief system in the RV.  They can only see what they WANT to see.  Which is the RV, of course.  They choose not to see anything that interfers with that belief.  Even if what interfers with their belief is grounded in absolute historical accuracy.

• Upvote 1

It's going to happen Ewingm nobody knows when ? But if we were ever close it's happening now ! I just tend not to believe any of the GURU's given their track record and if your even listening to them then your hope just became hopeless, somethings E you just can't fix.

Tex, no one Knows HOW "IT" will happen! Until you find the answer to that question THEN you can speculate on the WHEN. If it was as simple as changing the rate would have happened for dozens of currencies in the past.

Iraq's budget problems should tell you there is no Stash of money built up to cover the deficit so what would fund an RV?

• Downvote 1

There are many on DV that feel exactly as my people do.  If you are a dinar holder, you believe that a significant RV is coming.  An RV that will bring you a windfall of profit.  It is the only reason I can think of that validates buying dinar in your mind.  Why else buy it if not for the chance of an RV?  I agree that DV provides a more balanced approach to this thing, but they can still follow MTGT on DV just as easily as anywhere else.  Its not the site that matters.  Its the strength of the individual's belief system in the RV.  They can only see what they WANT to see.  Which is the RV, of course.  They choose not to see anything that interfers with that belief.  Even if what interfers with their belief is grounded in absolute historical accuracy.

I disagree, just take a look at liberal media.  They've got those people brained washed.  Many intelligent people, but they keep drinking that coolaide called liberalism, because its the only thing they know...  Expose them to only Fox News for 30 days and they become normal... :lol:

But seriously, if they come here, they'll see more level headed people's approach to this investment, the good and the bad.

-

• Upvote 3

I agree with you, Markinsa, but my people will only read and listen to the RV spouters.  They will never sell their dinars until death closes their eyes or iraq calls a redenomination.  It is what it is.  It is also why I sometimes get irritated at some of the posters here.  They remind me of my people.  Always keep an open mind and your options fluid.

Ewingm it's the same thing here

There are those who if you don't chant their chant they all want to attack you

There could be blond lady using another name here on dv

One of the members here could be mt goat

One could be tiny TNT

Okie could be one of the screen names here also

They all could be hanging around here for the same reason you hang out here

To gather information on the dinar

I wish soneone had something they could show us that proves iraq or any country for that matter would ever rv their currency

But they can't

I've seen nothing except some kind of wild dream of becoming a millionare

If there was something besides the dream I'd liquidate everything I had and buy dinar

You got any thing from your relatives your holding back on ?

They got any Intel ?

Do you think it's gods plan to make liars and tyrants rich ?

Iraqi Arabs are not gods chosen children

Isreal is

So all this god talk about God being involved to me is totally out the window

I got nothing

Did YA ever call dinar trade or safe dinar or any of those dealers on the phone ?

Heck they could be here on the web every day In between phone calls typing away about a rv

And to think this is where you get your info about the dinar

I have never found anything that would make me believe it's going to rv

I don't think anyone else did either or they wouldn't just have a couple million dinar

They would have every penny invested

• Upvote 1

It's all up in the air

Nothing I said did I claim to be fact

A lot of could be this might be that

But YA never know it could be and it might not be

Now

What did you say again

It is and it won't ?

I personally think this is making me feel like I'm not as ignorant as others

If I try to show them what I found and they don't except it well then

I just go out to my garage and cry until I stop then I come back

Nah when I post it's usually a commercial on tv

I'm all kicked back in my recliner

My kitchen isn't far away

I just call in for a pizza if I feel like it

It doesn't make a bit of differance anyway things work out

Pure entertainment

I do know the iraqi swiss dinar did revalue on October 15 , 2003

That's a fact jack

Only the official exchange rate changed

And the kuwait dinar market rate changed over night by 15,000 % when the kuwait govt returned to kuwait and that two is a fact

Two facts that are in the books

Huge over night revaluations in recent history