Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thoughts from Frank26 Friday Night: "Dollars in the Sands of Iraq" - 7/11/2014

ronscarpa

Hi everyone...here's Frank26's latest pontification for your amusement...!  Please don't kill the messenger.  I know many of you here are curious to see what Frankie-boy has to say, so here's his latest installment.  As always, "eat any meat that might be there, ans spit out the bones."  I haven't reviewed it yet, so I'll be as surprised as everyone else. Have a great weekend and be blessed..!  RON  :salute: 

Greetings KTFA Family......Many of us are looking for dollars in the sands of Iraq......but this is the wrong place to find a sand dollar. The environment is not conducive for this type of sea creature. Too bad.

For 5 ½ years I have been the little drummer boy that refuses to change his beat concerning the ME. There is so little for the everyday person to survive on.....which constantly leads them into viscous states of arguments.

Only the fittest survive in such a hostile desert environment. The fits that are being thrown inside their political arena are embarrassing to the AoP (Authors of the Plan) for the MR (Monetary Reform)  of the IQD......BUT.......they have been very tolerant for many years.

IMO......what Maliki has done in the last 48 hours has just destroyed the hand that has been feeding him for many years. IMO.....the AoP......whoever they may be........are not going to tolerate M's political drama anymore. Why now?

Because when John Kerry showed up a few weeks ago he told M not to waste this opportunity to sit the Parliament on July 1st. He told him to stop the lies and scare tactics that are nothing more but a regurgitation of Saddam Hussein.

What does M do? Bullied and disobeyed John. In fact he even created a national holiday in a matter of hours to avoid doing anything on July 1st. This guy must brush his teeth with razor blades because most of what he does simply makes no sense.

A second chance was offered to M and the Council of Ministers said we will sit Parliament Sunday on the 13th. Well if it worked once let's try it again. M creates another national holiday for the 13th & 14th. I guess it's a back up for a back up. Is this insane......or is this Hussein?

Will there be a third option for M to become PM? Fool me once.......fool me twice......but not trice! IMO ktfalways.com Family.......the AoP are done with M.

IMO........if you look at your notes from last year with me you will see that if M did not sit his government by the time that the CBI had suggested in the middle of 2014.....then things with M would have to change.

I said that if he did not cooperate in forming the GOI that the Lone Ranger would visit him and present him some silver. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Well......it's bad for him if he does not accept his new status and simply leaves and it's good for everyone else.

M metamorphasizes himself from good to bad as quickly as the weather changes. When the AoP are looking him straight in the eye.......he is such a saint. But when they leave the country or are not looking in his direction he becomes a saint Bernard with rabies.

For example he tries to replace Kurd ministers today with his own selections. After the USA assured the Kurds that everything would be okay with Baghdad. Just as quickly he tries to act so innocent and says...........WHAT?

The AoP want a Democracy in the GOI. They want them to respect their citizens and unite as a government where they open the 2014 budget and shows that they are capable of accepting an IR (International Rate) responsibility.

There are so many things like Qi cards.....pension plans......ISX.......banks......all the foreign investors already in the country already positioned.....salaries......government grants.......war victims and widows.......well you get my point that are waiting to be born.

M's stupidity in the last 48 hours only continues to abort all these things.

He refuses to give them life by giving the GOI a chance to represent her people and a budget. Is this a delay tactic of M? I suppose......and it's also very rude.

Many are looking for that dollar in the sand in Iraq but all they keep finding is M's quicksand. Indeed.........M won the elections because IMO......that was his reward after promising to sit their government to the AoP.

But it should always be remembered that the AoP are in control of everything concerning Iraq right now. For example........they say four years ago Allawi lost to M to become PM and only by a few votes. You believe this? Now four years later M's party wins the election......and you believe this?

In neither election did I see the citizen's votes tallied. They said they would show them to us but time erased that promise from our minds. So who's in charge and of what? IMO......those in control feel that M has lost control.

One does not give children grenades nor does one send them to a land mine field to play on. It seems the more that M is spoon fed by a hand that he has now mauled.......the bolder his badness becomes. High Ho Silver buddy.

If M is removed rather shortly by whatever unconventional means then watch all the scared deers cautiously take one step at a time to come out from the deep forest that has hidden them all these years.

Who are these deers? Ministers of the GOI........professors of their universities......athletes of their sports.........military leaders of their armies.......Amirs to lead their religion......foreign investors already in Iraq........the Citizens of Iraq..........an international rate for their anorexic currency.

Not that they are scared but instead advanced 5 years beyond Baghdad......Kurdistan will also feel less fear. This land has been under the shadows and threats of a dictator for decades. In all that time they have advanced approximately ….....an eighth of an inch. Remove the fear or the author of it and watch Iraq become one as three.

What did Frank just say?

This may not be as far down the road as some of us think. But Iraq will eventually be trifurcated. The book of Revelation also teaches us this in the Bible. Let me give you an example of another thing that has been propped up and waiting to illustrate my point.

Why in the world would the new IQD that we are all waiting for be printed with three languages that represents only one country? For pride........for representation.......for respect? IMO.......for the future and the AoP are sick and tired of M's BS and his spoiled attitude.

Therefore ….....IMO........as much as my dear brother DELTA feels that M will be the next PM by the votes........I am now thinking twice about it.

IMO......M has run out of excuses and opportunities. IMO.........he will leave with bags under his eyes or in some other type of bag.

M......he loves me.....he loves me not. IMO......the AoP don't care anymore because they want their damn money now!!! This bozo has done everything possible ….....TO KEEP THEIR MONEY!!! …........and that's a big mistake.

The AoP were given a payment system and never received tanker 1 nor 2 let alone 3. The AoP agreed to a second chance for M to sit his government and pay his damn bills to the world and his country.......but he failed again with a malicious scowl. M we have a saying here in the USA that what goes around comes around.......M I would not turn around.

Well Family.......he stays.......he doesn't stay.........we will soon find out.

BUT …....this is what I really wanted to tell you tonight:

IMO........I am sad to say that the Parliament will not sit this Sunday and start the formation of the GOI.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Read the above. IMO......the Lone Ranger just bought a house and ….....he's got a house to clean now. Shouldn't take too much time........stay in constant prayer Family.

To be honest I hope my Teams are wrong and we see them sit Sunday.

Yet I respect my Teams too much to find them to be wrong.

Please have a safe evening and enjoy your fellowship with each other.

Personally......in my mind's eye I am going to take a long walk on my white crystal beach and look for …...................Sand Dollars.

My Christian love and Aloha.

KTFA,   Frank

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hi everyone...here's Frank26's latest pontification for your amusement...!  Please don't kill the messenger.  I know many of you here are curious to see what Frankie-boy has to say, so here's his latest installment.  As always, "eat any meat that might be there, ans spit out the bones."  I haven't reviewed it yet, so I'll be as surprised as everyone else. Have a great weekend and be blessed..!  RON  :salute: 

Greetings KTFA Family......Many of us are looking for dollars in the sands of Iraq......but this is the wrong place to find a sand dollar. The environment is not conducive for this type of sea creature. Too bad.

For 5 ½ years I have been the little drummer boy that refuses to change his beat concerning the ME. There is so little for the everyday person to survive on.....which constantly leads them into viscous states of arguments.

Only the fittest survive in such a hostile desert environment. The fits that are being thrown inside their political arena are embarrassing to the AoP (Authors of the Plan) for the MR (Monetary Reform)  of the IQD......BUT.......they have been very tolerant for many years.

IMO......what Maliki has done in the last 48 hours has just destroyed the hand that has been feeding him for many years. IMO.....the AoP......whoever they may be........are not going to tolerate M's political drama anymore. Why now?

Because when John Kerry showed up a few weeks ago he told M not to waste this opportunity to sit the Parliament on July 1st. He told him to stop the lies and scare tactics that are nothing more but a regurgitation of Saddam Hussein.

What does M do? Bullied and disobeyed John. In fact he even created a national holiday in a matter of hours to avoid doing anything on July 1st. This guy must brush his teeth with razor blades because most of what he does simply makes no sense.

A second chance was offered to M and the Council of Ministers said we will sit Parliament Sunday on the 13th. Well if it worked once let's try it again. M creates another national holiday for the 13th & 14th. I guess it's a back up for a back up. Is this insane......or is this Hussein?

Will there be a third option for M to become PM? Fool me once.......fool me twice......but not trice! IMO ktfalways.com Family.......the AoP are done with M.

IMO........if you look at your notes from last year with me you will see that if M did not sit his government by the time that the CBI had suggested in the middle of 2014.....then things with M would have to change.

I said that if he did not cooperate in forming the GOI that the Lone Ranger would visit him and present him some silver. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Well......it's bad for him if he does not accept his new status and simply leaves and it's good for everyone else.

M metamorphasizes himself from good to bad as quickly as the weather changes. When the AoP are looking him straight in the eye.......he is such a saint. But when they leave the country or are not looking in his direction he becomes a saint Bernard with rabies.

For example he tries to replace Kurd ministers today with his own selections. After the USA assured the Kurds that everything would be okay with Baghdad. Just as quickly he tries to act so innocent and says...........WHAT?

The AoP want a Democracy in the GOI. They want them to respect their citizens and unite as a government where they open the 2014 budget and shows that they are capable of accepting an IR (International Rate) responsibility.

There are so many things like Qi cards.....pension plans......ISX.......banks......all the foreign investors already in the country already positioned.....salaries......government grants.......war victims and widows.......well you get my point that are waiting to be born.M's stupidity in the last 48 hours only continues to abort all these things.

He refuses to give them life by giving the GOI a chance to represent her people and a budget. Is this a delay tactic of M? I suppose......and it's also very rude.

Many are looking for that dollar in the sand in Iraq but all they keep finding is M's quicksand. Indeed.........M won the elections because IMO......that was his reward after promising to sit their government to the AoP.

But it should always be remembered that the AoP are in control of everything concerning Iraq right now. For example........they say four years ago Allawi lost to M to become PM and only by a few votes. You believe this? Now four years later M's party wins the election......and you believe this?

In neither election did I see the citizen's votes tallied. They said they would show them to us but time erased that promise from our minds. So who's in charge and of what? IMO......those in control feel that M has lost control.

One does not give children grenades nor does one send them to a land mine field to play on. It seems the more that M is spoon fed by a hand that he has now mauled.......the bolder his badness becomes. High Ho Silver buddy.

If M is removed rather shortly by whatever unconventional means then watch all the scared deers cautiously take one step at a time to come out from the deep forest that has hidden them all these years.

Who are these deers? Ministers of the GOI........professors of their universities......athletes of their sports.........military leaders of their armies.......Amirs to lead their religion......foreign investors already in Iraq........the Citizens of Iraq..........an international rate for their anorexic currency.

Not that they are scared but instead advanced 5 years beyond Baghdad......Kurdistan will also feel less fear. This land has been under the shadows and threats of a dictator for decades. In all that time they have advanced approximately ….....an eighth of an inch. Remove the fear or the author of it and watch Iraq become one as three.

What did Frank just say?

This may not be as far down the road as some of us think. But Iraq will eventually be trifurcated. The book of Revelation also teaches us this in the Bible. Let me give you an example of another thing that has been propped up and waiting to illustrate my point.

Why in the world would the new IQD that we are all waiting for be printed with three languages that represents only one country? For pride........for representation.......for respect? IMO.......for the future and the AoP are sick and tired of M's BS and his spoiled attitude.

Therefore ….....IMO........as much as my dear brother DELTA feels that M will be the next PM by the votes........I am now thinking twice about it.IMO......M has run out of excuses and opportunities. IMO.........he will leave with bags under his eyes or in some other type of bag.

M......he loves me.....he loves me not. IMO......the AoP don't care anymore because they want their damn money now!!! This bozo has done everything possible ….....TO KEEP THEIR MONEY!!! …........and that's a big mistake.

The AoP were given a payment system and never received tanker 1 nor 2 let alone 3. The AoP agreed to a second chance for M to sit his government and pay his damn bills to the world and his country.......but he failed again with a malicious scowl. M we have a saying here in the USA that what goes around comes around.......M I would not turn around.

Well Family.......he stays.......he doesn't stay.........we will soon find out.

BUT …....this is what I really wanted to tell you tonight:IMO........I am sad to say that the Parliament will not sit this Sunday and start the formation of the GOI.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Read the above. IMO......the Lone Ranger just bought a house and ….....he's got a house to clean now. Shouldn't take too much time........stay in constant prayer Family.To be honest I hope my Teams are wrong and we see them sit Sunday.

Yet I respect my Teams too much to find them to be wrong.

With the exception of their 187 missed dates

• Upvote 2

I like Frank's cryptic ramblings. Like Ron said, there may be some meat there in those bones...lol.

I personally am not sure how much power the AoP, as Frank calls them, may have in Iraq. However, I have always thought that if Maliki continued on his path of Dictatorship-wanna-be status, there was a very good possibility that one of our well trained snipers (stationed in the middle east) might have an errant bullet HEAD his way...lol. In any case, we are at a very interesting point in the creation and growing pains of this fledgling Democracy. I also am a realist and know this can go either way. I could either be walking into the Bank to start a new direction in life (after cashing in...) or wallpapering my downstairs bathroom with the decorative toilet paper that I have (IQD). Only time will tell.

Indy

rdoncampos,

Hi, I'm  Djorgie... We get that you are VERY thankful for the posts here as are all the rest of us. However, and I can of course only speak for myself. I would like to hear what you really think. How you really feel about some of these posts and not just a "thank you" or "thanks" on every single one of them.

Give us some input. If your going to be here then it would make sense to get a little more involved. I am sure there are others who would like the same. We are like an online dinar family here and we like to get personal. We like to joke around, We like to debate. We like to get to know one another (as much as you can on the net anyway)... Where's your personality?

I can accept your choice of profile pic although it reminds me of something that would be on CL personals lol... but I'm just saying it would be nice if you added something here and not just come here to rack up posts. That is just silly to me. It's not like you are going to win anything or get an award for the most posts. We do have one other person in particular here who just posts "thank you" for the most part but, they don't post a lot and they get heckled for doing so as well.

Anyway, nice to have you here so, jump in and get involved!

• Upvote 1