Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Suzanna Gratia-Hupp What the Second Amendment is REALLY For

sportfisher

I had not heard this before. But it is true.

I hear arguments all the time that the police are here to protect the citizens, so there is no reason for citizens to own guns. Rubbish, I say. Even in areas with exceptional police response times an intruder/rapist/murderer will have ample time to do grave injury well before the police arrive.

I love the quote, "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away".

Oh, in case you wonder, this isn't in any way anti-police. I am a cop.

• Upvote 2

I hear arguments all the time that the police are here to protect the citizens, so there is no reason for citizens to own guns. Rubbish, I say. Even in areas with exceptional police response times an intruder/rapist/murderer will have ample time to do grave injury well before the police arrive.

Thanks for being there! Not an easy job I would imagine.

What kind of cop? -City,County,State,Federal

What kind of cop ? Constitutional or passed law ? friend or foe?

We Really Need Friends We Need Police Input.

I really liked that video.That brave man with no gun that tried to do something

God Bless him and his wife.This has changed my mind about guns.If our own government

doesnt care about the innocent lives lost without personal protection to defend ourselves

I guess I need to buy me a weapon.The biggest question is when do you folks get together

and arrest our political leaders and charge them with crimes against the people?Are you going to

wait till they take them to do something.Why doesnt someone arrest the ones who commit the crime

against the rights.It would be considered against the law would'nt it?Say I went there and said your

under arrest for violating the second ammendment what would happen to me?And believe me I would

do this for you guys and in a civil way.So who gets arrested first?And if I was arrested what crime

would they charge me with?Failure to comply with government.The same government that threw out

the ten commandments threw out God from our schools and all public places.Seems like we elected

the wrong folks cant we make them resign and start fresh?Isnt it we the people who created

We the People of the United States Of America.What would the process be to walk in to our government

and say we the people want you out?I would'nt want to just wait around for them to make new laws in their

favor.Then they can say you just broke our new law.And dont laws get voted for?And would'nt it be against

the law to pass a law that didnt get voted for?The time for you guys to act is now if you wait then it will be against

the new law for you to act against it for the right to bear arms.Who arrests the folks in our government?

We the People?I am starting to get mad!Please forgive me lord for I know not what I do.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for being there! Not an easy job I would imagine.

It is my pleasure to serve, and, truth be told, the job is a hoot! Difficult and dangerous at times, but all in all it is a joy.

What kind of cop? -City,County,State,Federal

What kind of cop ? Constitutional or passed law ? friend or foe?

We Really Need Friends We Need Police Input.

I'm a local cop who understands that passed laws need to be viewed through the filter of constitutionality. I am a friend, I am an NRA life member and I will quit before I take away a law abiding citizen's arms.

• Upvote 1