Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GURUS... Please give us a rest

Respectfully, the GURUS are totally lost and tangled in their mess of deception spider webs. This RV is still 1 to 2 years off. We just completed on 1 of 3 phases over the next 24 months. The 2011 Iraq budget was 7 months after the year had started. We could see another 6-7 months as well this year. We keep thinking right now, but the reality is this process moving through Iraq will take longer than anyone could imagine.

Do not over buy, because who you bring into this currency, as there will be no quick rate change. We are now seeing postings that we globally changing the rules of out sourcing, governmental changes, and the list goes on... and on... and on...

Ride it out, but find a new way to spend your time than just reading every 15 minutes this is going to just POP... :(

Relax, put this out two years and you will get back into the right frame of mind.

Let's go RV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Respectfully, the GURUS are totally lost and tangled in their mess of deception spider webs. This RV is still 1 to 2 years off. We just completed on 1 of 3 phases over the next 24 months. The 2011 Iraq budget was 7 months after the year had started. We could see another 6-7 months as well this year. We keep thinking right now, but the reality is this process moving through Iraq will take longer than anyone could imagine.

Do not over buy, because who you bring into this currency, as there will be no quick rate change. We are now seeing postings that we globally changing the rules of out sourcing, governmental changes, and the list goes on... and on... and on...

Ride it out, but find a new way to spend your time than just reading every 15 minutes this is going to just POP... :(

Relax, put this out two years and you will get back into the right frame of mind.

Let's go RV

Nice opinion,just like everyone else's.

• Upvote 1

Now this is how it is supposed to be. Playing nice. Someone posts an opinion about which someone else disagrees and we say thanks for posting, we don't agree but you are entitled to your opinion, hope to hear from you again.

Playing nice ... isn't so hard, really, is it?

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Nice opinion,just like everyone else's.

Sorry to disagree, but I'm with dinar buddy.....but I think it's closer to 2 years than it is to 2 months. Hope I'm wrong, but the history (albeight however short it is) speaks volumes. These Iraqis are prejudice, corrupt and slow as snails.....haven't seen one thing that refutes any one of these things :P

• Upvote 1

Let's go RV

JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHERE "YOUR" 1 TO 2 YEAR THEORY CAME FROM ONLY BECAUSE I LIKE ANY AND ALL OPINIONS cool.gif THANK YOU FOR YOURS!

Just a few thoughts why we are still 12 to 24 months from seeing any currency rate adjustments. I will 100% agree Iraq has possibly the largest oil fields in the world, yet a country is not worth what is it has in ground, but out of ground... right. They are not forthcoming on their business dealings... this is not smoke and mirrors, this real. Link: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/ac71068c-3aeb-11e1-b7ba-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1j0Ut1KfL. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iraq-publishes-payments-from-its-oil-exports-136924708.html

Iraq is not concerned about their citizens and bringing any wealth to a group of folks that could over throw the government. There any many corrupt groups waiting to pounce and take the potential monies to organize and over take law and order. Corruption... The next elections are not until 2014... two more years away from now!! Iraq is going is not changing. http://www.iauiraq.org/documents/1528/113%20-%20Failing%20Oversight%20-%20Iraqs%20Unchecked%20Government.pdf It took till late June 2011 to agree on a budget that was agreed to, but with so many unresolved issues is just history... watch for the same this year.

Last, we are being commericalized by the pumpers of Dinar... Their sales are not dropping, but guess what they get about 2 more years more to ring the register for themselves while Iraq figures out what they are going to do next. If the pumpers can just make 1% on all of our purchases of dinar, say a billion, they will have earned 10,000,000 USD. :huh:

Just doing my own homework and staying involved.

Let's RV

• Upvote 2

Just a few thoughts why we are still 12 to 24 months from seeing any currency rate adjustments. I will 100% agree Iraq has possibly the largest oil fields in the world, yet a country is not worth what is it has in ground, but out of ground... right. They are not forthcoming on their business dealings... this is not smoke and mirrors, this real. Link: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/ac71068c-3aeb-11e1-b7ba-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1j0Ut1KfL. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iraq-publishes-payments-from-its-oil-exports-136924708.html

Iraq is not concerned about their citizens and bringing any wealth to a group of folks that could over throw the government. There any many corrupt groups waiting to pounce and take the potential monies to organize and over take law and order. Corruption... The next elections are not until 2014... two more years away from now!! Iraq is going is not changing. http://www.iauiraq.org/documents/1528/113%20-%20Failing%20Oversight%20-%20Iraqs%20Unchecked%20Government.pdf It took till late June 2011 to agree on a budget that was agreed to, but with so many unresolved issues is just history... watch for the same this year.

Last, we are being commericalized by the pumpers of Dinar... Their sales are not dropping, but guess what they get about 2 more years more to ring the register for themselves while Iraq figures out what they are going to do next. If the pumpers can just make 1% on all of our purchases of dinar, say a billion, they will have earned 10,000,000 USD. :huh:

Just doing my own homework and staying involved.

Let's RV

I agree with what you have written and it is clear ot me that you have done your home work. I know for a fact that the ME is full of people that care about what they have that can help them with their status. The few greedy will hold back a country to better their position.

The one glimmer of hope is that there are plenty of young people in the ME that care about their country and the well being of their country men. Lets just hope that the older regime doesn't corrupt the future of their country.

Thanks for your post... even the apparent lies on these forums can hold a little truth........ GO RV

• Upvote 1

I agree with what you have written and it is clear ot me that you have done your home work. I know for a fact that the ME is full of people that care about what they have that can help them with their status. The few greedy will hold back a country to better their position.

The one glimmer of hope is that there are plenty of young people in the ME that care about their country and the well being of their country men. Lets just hope that the older regime doesn't corrupt the future of their country.

Thanks for your post... even the apparent lies on these forums can hold a little truth........ GO RV

***///

Thanks for your in-country perspective D-Man. We need some fresh eyes up in here!

When I was in these in-country situations, I saw what you saw -

a new generation wanting to join the rest of us in a civilised, functional world.

They don't want their children to be killed, they want a safe, better world.

They aren't so different than you and I...

And we're happy to help/support their dream, too.

Keep up the good work, you make us Proud, Soldier!