Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PTR CALL 1-4-12 DAN AND TONY

Papster

It's funny to me how some sites are thinking $.10 - $1.00 and then we have these guys saying $7.00 and if it comes out at $4 - $5 dollars they will wait blink.gif WTH!! blink.gif $4-$5 dollars and you had better not be standing in front of me because I am running you over to get to the bank laugh.giflaugh.gifI think I will stick to Adam's info!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

AMEN BUMP!! YOU LOOK LIKE A BIG DUDE, SO I'LL USE YOU LIKE A FULLBACK AND I'LL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU RUNNING FOR THE TD!!

As I mentioned on another post I trade the Forex professionally. by that I mean I actually make a living doing it. Right after the war and when the currency was printed one of my trading budies and I decided to buy in only at the level of what we were willing to lose. Well it has been many years. I never even looked at the investment. As a matter of fact my friend and I agreed not to even speak of it around others. Why? Because the more people involved the less likely it will happen and if it does the value of each dinar out there will be less.This is not to be intended to be negative, but ask yourself the question. Who is going to cover all of these dinars that are now turned into dollars? I seriously doubt even the UST can print that many dollars. So someone please help me understand where are these dollars coming from?

Electronically, no paper needed. :)

I hope you folks understand that I am no way trying to present a negative posture. I really, really, really want this RV to happen. When I talk about trading the Forex, it is like this investment, highly risky. I have only figured a way to make a living doing it. Thats why I say GO RV

My laughy face was in reaction to United, moving out of Bumps way wink.gif

• Upvote 1

PTR CALL 1-4-12 DAN AND TONY

DAN STATES – within the first 48 hours, depending on what plan comes out, there will be something each one of our members needs to download, sign and send in. Basically says you are on your own and we can give you some info on these webinars. Those will get a code and I will tell you exactly what is happening and where I think its going. Will talk about that in depth as soon as its over. Will be easy for you guys to make decision.

You would have to be an idiot to sign anything for these bozo's let alone give them you personal information.

Edited by Goliath

I really don't think I am asking to much. Where are the dollars coming from? There are trillions of dinars out there. Say tonight at midnight it RVs at 1 to 1. Where do those dollars come from to cover that transaction? I don't care if it electronic or not. Who ponies up with the money that is all I care about. Be logical about this. The more that is out there then the lower expections, you should have. I am not a pimp for Adam. His logic however is impecible. If it does RV be happy with 10 cents, if you get even that be happy. This investment has become so diluted, because of the enthusiam, still ask yourself the question. Where are all of these $ coming from.