Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2012 Budget: Al-Iraqiya called to join voting

Carrello

Al-Iraqiya called to join voting on national budget

1/3/2012

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: A State of Law MP called on al-Iraqiya Bloc to return to the Iraqi Parliament to vote on the national budget to protect the interests of the people.

"There is no law obliging al-Iraqiya to attend, but political entities will bear the responsibility at the end," MP Ali Al-Alaq told Aswat al-Iraq.

The parliament held today its session, despite the absence of al-Iraqiya members who boycotted it, media sources reported.

Today's discussions tackled the second reading of the draft budget law of 2012.

My link

• Upvote 3

Well, it does say "tackled the discussion" and does not say voted. But tackled and voted are both verbs, so maybe Thursday we will see a vote. The next verb we need is passed, and the nouns are rich persons. B)

Looks like I stand corrected by Aqua Dude above. I hope he is right, and I am not.

Edited by Carrello

this is 100% true...it is posted on the parliament website...the second reading has been complete

there are already articles trying to state that the second reading wont be until saturaday.......beware!

OM Thank you.............

Shelley, I have the party hats. Can I please have a paper bag? Are there any left? I bought a case.

this is 100% true...it is posted on the parliament website...the second reading has been complete

there are already articles trying to state that the second reading wont be until saturaday.......beware!

man where have you been

sure could have used your imput last night hahahahahaha

Aqua you may want to provide a link before the bashers get up. Just covering the bases here don't want a repeat of the other thread.....................

Great Post Carrello! Hopefully are rate is embedded in the 2012 budget. Oh and happy Birthday. I saw that it was your birthday. I hope you are truly blessed. :D

Thank you. My blessing would be for this RV to take place so that the poor of Iraq get relief, we get relief, and money enough to spend, spend, spend, to give our economy some relief.

• Upvote 1