Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Invisible Soldiers

DinarMillionaire

A video released by Iraqi insurgents capture a U.S. Soldier who appears out of thin air!!! Really cool.

The insurgents set up a roadside bomb. After it explodes and the reinforcements show up, you will see the "cloaked" soldier run in front of the insurgents camera, although hard to see, until he gets in front of the hot tank, where the cloak doesn't seem to work as well.

Worth looking at. You tell me, Is it real? Looks real to me. Anyone know about this stuff? I am so interested in if it's real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zKQe-1BUFQ&feature=related

• Upvote 5

I seem to remember a special on a cable channel years ago about "cloaking" technology. I remember that they discussed have many, many micro-cameras and basically "screens" on the opposing side so that it seemed you were looking right through whatever the object was. But they were using larger objects like armored personnel carriers as I recall -- not individuals. The objects were based in the law enforcement community -- busting a crack-house or a grow-house or something like that. Also, if the objects was going to move it had to do so slowly, not running like we see in the video clip.

Cool stuff.

• Upvote 1

I seem to remember a special on a cable channel years ago about "cloaking" technology. I remember that they discussed have many, many micro-cameras and basically "screens" on the opposing side so that it seemed you were looking right through whatever the object was. But they were using larger objects like armored personnel carriers as I recall -- not individuals. The objects were based in the law enforcement community -- busting a crack-house or a grow-house or something like that. Also, if the objects was going to move it had to do so slowly, not running like we see in the video clip.

Cool stuff.

I saw a similar spot. The one I saw had camera's/fiberoptics on a moving vehicle that projected from one side 180 degree's to the other side. Did not work for a individual though. I don't know if the hot tank was the reason he became visible, but that is some truely awesome technology!!!!!! Thanks for sharing it.

Mak63