Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do you want to help destroy America

Heavyduty053

There is more at stake here than the RV of the dinar. Do you want to live in a nation that will take every individual freedom from you. Do you want to participate in destroying this nation. Do you want to have your children or grandchildren live under a rule of laws that makes everything illegal that once was a freedom here in America. That is just what is going on and will continue to go on until we the people stop it. Our govt is out of touch, out of control and have changed course of during the rightful business instructed and demanded by the Constitution. The Constitutuion is being shredded daily by leftwing, right wing, liberals, conservatives who are jockeing for power and money. It was proved years ago that Congress was tired of dealing with three classes of people and wants to narrow it to two. Either you will have something and contribute or be poor and feed off just what the govt. decides to give you.

The media hides the things that is disruptive or defamatory to anyone in govt until the cat is let out of the bag and they have to report a small piece on it. I am beginning to think that a lot of this nation's people will not get involved because they are either scared to rock the boat or they have established a comfort circle around themselves and do not care about the outside. We the people isn't that what all the soldiers have fought and died for. We the people isn't that what our forefathers started the Declaration Of Independence with, well we the people isn't working out so good anymore. We the people cannot stand together as a whole for anything unless it something to our liking. So if you want to shoulder some of the blame for helping destroy this nation that has endowed for over 200 hundreds freedoms piece by piece day by day just keep on letting it ride. Hopefully you will not get that opportunity. Wake up get up and start caring about the USA then we can be proud of our nation again............Heavyduty053

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. We are not governed by the majority but by the squeaky wheel.

Well said, but maybe we can instead say "we are governed by the greased wheel". Here is an interesting 8-minute video: http://www.fulldisclosure.net/Blogs/102.php -- the spokesman is Dr. Richard I. Fine, Former U.S. Prosecutor. He states that 90% of the Judges in California received illegal payments. Furthermore, the situation is rampant all throughout the U.S., and until we do something about ending the corruption in the justice system, the destruction of America will never be stopped. Why, may I ask, does this kind of disclosure generally come from a FORMER official? Where are the CURRENT ones? Being GREASED, perhaps??

To me, if you want to help destroy America, keep paying NO attention to the local Judges that are on the ballot, and let the cronyism continue. The principal solution is far more "local" than people realize, so we must begin the housecleaning at that level. That link, again: http://www.fulldisclosure.net/Blogs/102.php (fulldisclosure.net)

• Upvote 1

Well said, but maybe we can instead say "we are governed by the greased wheel". Here is an interesting 8-minute video: http://www.fulldisclosure.net/Blogs/102.php -- the spokesman is Dr. Richard I. Fine, Former U.S. Prosecutor. He states that 90% of the Judges in California received illegal payments. Furthermore, the situation is rampant all throughout the U.S., and until we do something about ending the corruption in the justice system, the destruction of America will never be stopped. Why, may I ask, does this kind of disclosure generally come from a FORMER official? Where are the CURRENT ones? Being GREASED, perhaps??

To me, if you want to help destroy America, keep paying NO attention to the local Judges that are on the ballot, and let the cronyism continue. The principal solution is far more "local" than people realize, so we must begin the housecleaning at that level. That link, again: http://www.fulldisclosure.net/Blogs/102.php (fulldisclosure.net)

Bingo! Right on....YES!

• Upvote 1

Right the judicial and executive branches ar both broken, everyone for the most part is not interested in following the laws of our Constitution any more thats why WE THE PEOPLE will have to correct this.

I totally agree....I am an avid poster of what is going wrong with our country both on Facebook and here when I see fit....I couldn't believe when I posted a piece on Ron Paul the other day to facebook and one of my friends said, "why should we vote for someone who has no chance of winning?"....I simply responded with "Well, why should we vote in another loser candidate who will just continue to screw the American people?" She had no answer for me. I truly hope that the American people do their research and open their damn eyes before it is too late and we have to take up arms to keep ourselves safe. I for one, would rather not be faced with that...but am ready to roll if that becomes the case!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE.....To quote Heavy...."WE THE PEOPLE" need to take back OUR AMERICA and the time is NOW!!!!!!!!

Absoulty my friend. The problem is that even will all this obvious corruption and media garbage people still stick to their preconcieved notions of hating those who are different. i even hear and se people on here write about how it does not matter because god will save them and let the earth crumble. People are contetn to just let this happen and chalk it up to biblical prophecy and i think that is a just sad. We are stewards of this earth and the people on it. Love thy neighbor, and if people realy did then we would be good. But yet people don truely live by the bibles word and then have the nerve to point the finger at other religions that practice their views which only furthers the divide in the world. They just don't understand the concept of divide and conquer and wehn the crap goes down they won't even have the right to pray anymore to any god, let alone one the feel is right.Just read on this site how many posts are about how other people hate or dislike someone else or group of people and how many make a call to justice or coming together in the name of true freedom. Slim ratio. Good luck to all and to all a good night.