Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mon/Tue Guru Garbage. Try to Recycle this.

krome2ez

12-27-2011 Guru Mailman17 THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS...SHABS IS THE KEY HE IS AND NEVER WAS POLITICALLY MOTIVATE...HIS PLAN WILL COME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT THE GOI DOES...LOTS OF GOOD ARTICLES PERTAINING TO THIS… THESE ARTICLES AND THE MERE MASS OF THEM TELL US THEIR INTENTIONS HAVE BEEN FROM DAY ONE....TO RV… BUT THE MAIN THING IS THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN THE LARGE NOTES OUT OF CIRCULATION INSIDE IRAQ...I CANT SEE THEM GOING UP IN RATE FAST...THEY MOST LIKELY WILL MAINTAIN A STABLE RATE OF 1-1 FOR THE 2 YEAR PERIOD…. I STILL THINK THEIR ON TRACK FOR EOY… AND IF BY CHANCE THEY GO INTO 2012....THATS FINE...WE KNOW THEY WONT GET TOO FAR INTO 2012

12-27-2011 Guru Med ALLOT OF NEWS ALLOT AND MOST OF IT VERY GOOD FROM THE DINAR TO FINALLY NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN THE IRAQI LIST AND THE KURDS…BIDEN SEEMED TO BE FIRM...WE DONT HAVE TO SELL THEM ANY ARMS WE DO NOT HAVE TO GET THEM OUT OF CHAPTER VII WE WERE TOLD TO LEAVE AND MALIKI MADE IT LOOK LIKE HE FORCED US OUT SO BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR YOU MIGHT GET IT…CBI IS NOT SKIPPING A BEAT THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO AND LEAVING THE POLITICS TO THE POLITICIANS…

12-27-2011 Guru Jonnywg [via Gacavegirl] reviewed banks screens and they are no longer 00.000 and have gone blank as well as the live forex.

Click Here to see live Forex for Iraqi Dinar (under Iraqi Dinar Tools above)

12-27-2011 Guru Hammerman Sit back, we are in a good spot, everything is done. We are in a better place today than we have been inthe past 2 months.

12-27-2011 Guru BGG My personal view - and this is all it is - things will come together fairly quickly now. They (Iraq and the GOI) are on a short fuse to get things handled...status qou has been upset and this recent "unravelling" may well prove to be just the thing we needed. I am almost certain it is not at the BIS yet though. It will happen once the politics of the situation are ironed out.

12-27-2011 Guru Doc The passage of the currency law is needed to support the RV. It is true Shabbibi can set a rate without GOI consent. However, he needs the a debt (bond) market to support the RV and only Parliament can approve a GOI debt. All public statements seem to indicate they want to RV around 1 to 1 with a high of $1.30. Even at these levels the money supply will be very large and debt coverage will be needed. Without debt coverage Shabbibi's option is to RV very low and slowly work the rate up. In either case the $3+ predictions are economically unfeasible. Money supply would have to be shrunk to extremely low levels or inflationary pressures would be enormous. We maintain Shabbibi is trying to wait out Parliament to approve the currency law so he can RV around $1.

12-27-2011 Guru Lojak things are good for this week...just relax...it will show on the CBI, IMO...this should be the conclusion...all is well forthis week.

Iraqi DinarsForex TradingForex currency trading systemsOnline forex broker The POST OF THE DAY:

12-25-2011 Guru Enoch8 As to an exchange rate..... I have always held, that the Ministry of Planning did a Feasibility Study and literally told us their ideal Exchange Rates projected...That was $1.13....[read the full update in the another site Archives]...

Click Here to get ARCHIVE Access NOW!

12-26-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man MUCH DISCENTION AND TURMOIL NOW GOING ON IN IRAQ. THE ERBIL AGREEMENT TO TAKE EFFECT 12-28...MAY HAVE FAR REACHING IMPLICATIONS ON THE R/V...AM GETTING REPORTS THAT I CONSIDER AS RUMOR AS NOW ABOUT BANK SETTING UP APPOINTMENTS FOR TOMMOROW. I CAN'T PROVE OR DIS-PROVE THAT AS OF NOW. THIS WEEK HOLDS VERY PROMISING OPPORTUNITY FOR US.

12-26-2011 Guru TonyTNT we think this should go live TUE, WED, and our gov's whole wish...is to be done by FRI---they worked diligently to get this done...since FRI. and SAT. I know for a fact bankers were contacting people and scheduling appointments...all that about all this doing away with Parl and govt...not going to happen...Maliki was granted 10 days and those 10 days were up yesterday. I hope we hear something today but I think it will go later into the night and POP...The rate has not changed and still is about the 7/8 dollar range.

12-26-2011 Guru Jonnywg Had a call from the bank and they are ready to cash in as soon as the rate is released...The inside people have been there over Christmas and are watching the Algorithm work its way through...the inside people give me info daily and they will be there until completion...There appears there is nothing to do but wait.

12-26-2011 Guru Footforward well nothing has changed...im still happy, still know where we sit and know that the RV is FINISHED!.. no one knows exact date its going to show...kuwait took 10 days...we can see this at any time...i feel before the first of jan, and thats what ive been told.

12-26-2011 Guru Bulldog75 WE HAVE A TREMENDOUS WINDOW OPENED NOW FOR TUES-WED-THURS THIS WEEK. THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD HAVE TO HAVE THIS 'RVD' TO COLLECT "TAX DOLLAR CASH INS FOR 2011"; THIS FACT ALONE IS HUGE AND IS A MAJOR CATALYST.

12-26-2011 Guru Doc the probability of the RV in the near term is extremely low. We maintain that conclusion until Parliament returns. We continue to focus on chapter 7 release and HCl/currency law passage. Several encouraging events unfolding last week such as Article 140, UN priority on chapter 7 and possibly Parliament returning early. Additional it has been reported Biden is in Iraq to help the blocs play nice. Ignore the reports of a mysterious algorithm. It simply means "my intel has never ever been correct". Focus on the true keys for a RV.

12-26-2011 Guru Freeway Bill With the RV in the system and on a timer that we cannot see, I have been accessing the whole situation and come up with the following: We WILL see this RV this week. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow depending on when the system drops the new rate in.

12-26-2011 Guru Purplehelmet300 things have all been worked out and this is our week...I think the delay was mainly due to last minute posturing! The rate is really GOOD...Im still hearing 5-7 pegged to the GBP...could come out low but I heard will move up quickly...good reasons for a high rate! They want to pull in the larger denoms fast! I am hearing nothing but good things.

12-26-2011 Guru Med GOOD NEWS YESTERDAY...SHOWS THE CENTRAL BANK IS NOT SLOWING DOWN...THEY SEEM TO BE ON AN AGENDA AND THE ISSUES WITH THE POLITICAL ARE NOT CHANGING SHABIBI'S MIND. THERE ARE ONLY DENIALS ON REMOVING MALIKI FOR A NEW PM BUT I PERSONALLY THINK IT IS BEING DISCUSSED. HE HAS CROSSED EVERY LINE HE POSSIBLY COULD. I HAD SAID THE NEWS WOULD BE FAST AND FURIOUS AND IT SURELY IS.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:lol: I want to party with these guys!!! They are getting a head start on the New Years festivities, although I don't think they have stopped celebrating from their last New Years predictions!!!! :lol:

Oh welllllll..........Party Onnnnnn!!!!

:P:P:P

Go RV!!!

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2