Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THEY NEVER GIVE UP!

Skybear

AMAZING! These guys NEVER quit! It doesn't matter whether it didn't happen ANY of the 10,000 times they SAID it did. . .they all STILL say it AGAIN!!

These people are TRULY sick puppies.

Check this:

================================================

TODAY: December 26th

footforward: for all we know it happened today

soulwarrior: oy vey, footforward!! let's stand on less than 10, ok? with God's help!

footforward: souwarrior im being honest. im not going to tell you something for fact when i dont know it to be fact. its out of my hands

footforward: what im telling you guys is that the RV is done. finished. period. we are waiting for it to show up. i feel before the first of jan, and thats what ive been told. im not going to lie to you guys and tell you i know exact date. i dont. no one does. im sorry if thats not what you guys want to hear tonight, but im not going to lie to make myself look good

footforward: sorry. I know some are going to be mad because im not giving an exact date. i liked today, and for all we know it did happen today. ITS COMING GUYS!! THE RV IS DONE!!!! I KNOW THAT!!! im sorry i cant give exact date...if i knew i would tell you. no one knows the date

footforward: Guatie you are welcome. i do still feel we will see this before the end of the year

footforward: im not looking to upset anyone. im just being honest. no one knows exact rate. BUT THE RV IS FINISHED! i can tell you that...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

AMAZING! These guys NEVER quit! It doesn't matter whether it didn't happen ANY of the 10,000 times they SAID it did. . .they all STILL say it AGAIN!!

These people are TRULY sick puppies.

Check this:

================================================

TODAY: December 26th

footforward: for all we know it happened today

soulwarrior: oy vey, footforward!! let's stand on less than 10, ok? with God's help!

footforward: souwarrior im being honest. im not going to tell you something for fact when i dont know it to be fact. its out of my hands

footforward: what im telling you guys is that the RV is done. finished. period. we are waiting for it to show up. i feel before the first of jan, and thats what ive been told. im not going to lie to you guys and tell you i know exact date. i dont. no one does. im sorry if thats not what you guys want to hear tonight, but im not going to lie to make myself look good

footforward: sorry. I know some are going to be mad because im not giving an exact date. i liked today, and for all we know it did happen today. ITS COMING GUYS!! THE RV IS DONE!!!! I KNOW THAT!!! im sorry i cant give exact date...if i knew i would tell you. no one knows the date

footforward: Guatie you are welcome. i do still feel we will see this before the end of the year

footforward: im not looking to upset anyone. im just being honest. no one knows exact rate. BUT THE RV IS FINISHED! i can tell you that...

What a crock... This guy needs his newbie head examined...

How can these jokers come on the site with the intel (the RV is done. They are just waiting for it to show up)? If it were really done it would have been all over the place, showing up at the CBI, BIS, IMF and UST and possibly the UNSC. You really have to have a lot of nerve to post this BS!!

• Upvote 1