Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CIA Director, Petraeus, aware of crimes Hashemi

coolbeans

December 21, 2011

Petraeus aware of crimes Hashemi

An official source in the Iraqi List, that head of U.S. intelligence (CIA), which served as the commander of U.S. occupation forces in Iraq earlier (David Petraeus) arrived in haste to Baghdad after receiving a phone call from a Gulf state and leaders of the Iraqi List ask him to attend the emergency meeting held last Monday at the home of the leadership in Iraq Rafie al-Issawi.

The source said that (Petraeus) and the U.S. ambassador in Baghdad (James Jeffrey) participated in the emergency meeting on the serious accusations against Hashemi. According to the source, (Petraeus) surprised the audience by saying he has information about the involvement of al-Hashemi and his involvement in the criminal operations, but added to say that The time then was not allowed to disclose it, adding that he was aware of the issuance of arrest warrant against the latter

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2F

• Upvote 2

Wow!! did I not call that last night or what? j/k He has known of the crimes all along this will be quickly resolved people dont worry Hashemi is gonna get what he deserves.

Yeah you did Easy.........next Allawi.............bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Wonder if Petraeus has any intel that might link Allawi? A little while back my sources (frank26 and delta) used to talk bad about Allawi. I begining to believe Allawi has some direct link to all of this besides political position and tribe type or what ever they consider themselves to be.

Wonder if Petraeus has any intel that might link Allawi? A little while back my sources (frank26 and delta) used to talk bad about Allawi. I begining to believe Allawi has some direct link to all of this besides political position and tribe type or what ever they consider themselves to be.

Well the head of Parliment who is also in Allawi's party has called for ALL party heads to be in session tomorrow for this urgent meeting.

Now Allawi is the head of the Iraqi list and it would seem that it would be HIM who would be standing up in front of Parliment demanding justice but instead he fled the country.

I would say that IF we see Allawi does NOT show up tomorrow for this very important urgent meeting it would be a safe guess to say he is guilty as sin.

At least that sure is how it would look to me.

The only reason I could think why the head of this party would not be there demanding justice is if he (Allawi) was fearful of being arrested himself and IF that is the case and he were innocent what is there to fear?

If this guy is a no show tomorrow my money is on him being the head person in charge of all the terror attacks over the past few years in Iraq.

Edited by coolbeans

What IF he fled in fear that Maliki may find an excuse to put out an arrest warrant for him? Maliki is on a rampage right now, he has his reasons, but when the boss man is pissed everyone may feel it.

Just looking at the angles........

What IF he fled in fear that Maliki may find an excuse to put out an arrest warrant for him? Maliki is on a rampage right now, he has his reasons, but when the boss man is pissed everyone may feel it.

First off it was not Maliki who put out that warrant for arrest on the VP it was the courts.

Second with the US CIA and US Ambassador watching the situation very close and checking all of the facts it seems if he is innocent he has nothing to fear.

Nothing is being done in secret and all of the infomation is being checked and backed by the US so that being the case it looks like everything is on the up and up with the charges and warrant.

After all there were bombs that were set off and people killed those are not empty accusations but acts of terror that killed innocent men women and children.

• Upvote 1

First off it was not Maliki who put out that warrant for arrest on the VP it was the courts.

Second with the US CIA and US Ambassador watching the situation very close and checking all of the facts it seems if he is innocent he has nothing to fear.

Nothing is being done in secret and all of the infomation is being checked and backed by the US so that being the case it looks like everything is on the up and up with the charges and warrant.

After all there were bombs that were set off and people killed those are not empty accusations but acts of terror that killed innocent men women and children.

Fair enough.........personally I believe Allawi is tied to all of this and it's just a matter of time before charges are brought against him.

I don't think if he was innocent he would of made a run for the border.

• 4 months later...

What's even worse, Maliki knew about these security issues three years prior to 65 people being killed in one day, by Sunni assasins!

One of the most disturbing aspects of the charges against Hashemi was that Maliki said the case dated back three years, but he’d kept it secret for the sake of the political process. “What happened was that they continued to commit their crimes, and this has changed the equation,” he said Wednesday.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/12/24/v-print/134077/iraq-arrests-four-security-officials.html

What's even worse, Maliki knew about these security issues three years prior to 65 people being killed in one day, by Sunni assasins!

One of the most disturbing aspects of the charges against Hashemi was that Maliki said the case dated back three years, but he’d kept it secret for the sake of the political process. “What happened was that they continued to commit their crimes, and this has changed the equation,” he said Wednesday.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/12/24/v-print/134077/iraq-arrests-four-security-officials.html

LOL!

At that time it was the US military who was incharge of all security and intel within the Green Zone and in all of Iraq...not Maliki.

That case that dated back 3 years ago was in the hands of the US forces and not Maliki.

Yes he was the PM at the time and yes I am sure the US forces kept him aware of all of the details but at that time it was the US who called the shots.

So the US knew about for 3 years and nothing was done until after the US forces left Iraq. That is when the Iraqi court system issued the arrest warrents.

Oh and it came out that Talibani also knew about the charges 3 years ago, not just Maliki.

So your going to tell me Talibani is in on it with Maliki? :lol:

Edited by coolbeans

Yeah, well your listening to frank, that's really not good. He's a nut. OUt there. Left field. Here we go again. Now I know where all this Allawi haters are coming from that frank freak.

See Allawi has been trying to make Maliki implement Erbil.

Erbil is what we need to have what Shabibi needs for the RV. A POWER SHARING GOVERNMENT AND SECURITY. HCL, ETC ETC.

Everybody, and I mean everybody's hands are dirty regarding this issue. None of the players want this to delay the plan. My two bits is that they will push for ch7, Erbil and the RV and the Hashimi incident will fade away until one day there will be a small article that he was arrested, convicted, hung and nobody will care....

• Downvote 1