Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOVERNMENT POISONING OUR SKIES

tampa1000

you tube, that's the problem anyone can make a video and edited the contents. Next thing you will say the sky is falling.

I would be will to bet you, you did not see both links and open your mind for one second before you had to be negative and not pay attention to what is really going on!!!

Listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see this 4-5 days a week here in Fl and its a big difference from normal comtrails, these are chemtrails big difference!!!!!! Do your research please!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I would be will to bet you, you did not see both links and open your mind for one second before you had to be negative and not pay attention to what is really going on!!!

Listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see this 4-5 days a week here in Fl and its a big difference from normal comtrails, these are chemtrails big difference!!!!!! Do your research please!!!!

I looked at neither i see contrails in Iraq daily, plus you should not depend on you tube for your news. If video goes viral then they are paid who ever produced it. Thanks for making someone money.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Hello Tampa, CON TRAILS. Photo shop, etc. Jets at high, cold altitude spew hot engine gases and the wind then spreads them out until they evaporate. Sorry, no conspiracy.

Not so!!!! I see it here in Tampa and its going on 4-5 days a week, comtrails are short and they don't last long!!! what I'm seeing here will starts looking like a clowed after a while then it speads everywhere!!!I'

I'm been paying attention to this for a while now and mention it to a few friends now they are seeing what i'm talking about....

I looked at neither i see contrails in Iraq daily, plus you should not depend on you tube for your news. If video goes viral then they are paid who ever produced it. Thanks for making someone money.

Please I know the difference between comtrails and chemtrails,,,,,,,many times i see a comtrail behind a plane and a few miles away at the same time I'll see 3-4 chemtrails and the chemtrails expand and get bigger like a clowd while the comtrail will go away in less than a minute or two!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

T1000...it is "contrail." Webster says it very plainly, "streakes of condensed WATER vapor created in the air by an airplane or rocket at high altitudes." Nuff said.

contrails don't last long and get bigger and wider then turn into clowds!!! What I'm seeing here are chemtrials, please undertand I know what a contrail is!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

you tube, that's the problem anyone can make a video and edited the contents. Next thing you will say the sky is falling.

With a name like SprayDuster, are you sure you are not one of the evil doers spraying chemicals on the people trying to thin out the population? It's amazing how you try and debunk this evil.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

I know the difference in a contrail and a chemtrail, the reason for this post whas not to argue about what I'm seeing, you would have to be here in Tampa for me to prove it to you!!!

This is really happening and you have to pay attention, contrails are short and go away really quick!!!!!!!!!!!!

These chemtrails last a long time and spread all over until the shy is no longer blue but gray!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 1

With a name like SprayDuster, are you sure you are not one of the evil doers spraying chemicals on the people trying to thin out the population? It's amazing how you try and debunk this evil.

I am not license to do aerial spraying, I just enjoy these fairy tales that you bring to the forum is that your picture on your profile or is that a picture you got from the internet. Maybe if i had one like that i would have 600+ reputation as well.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Hello Tampa, CON TRAILS. Photo shop, etc. Jets at high, cold altitude spew hot engine gases and the wind then spreads them out until they evaporate. Sorry, no conspiracy.

They will never believe you....unless you say it in a youtube video and then post it on a wacky blog. You can't be reasonable on this forum! :lol:

And why again does the big bad government want to thin the population? We keep hearing that the evil government wants to kill 90% of the population. And then what???? It makes no sense.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

When I lived in Iwakuni, Japan

I saw many so called con-trails like that. Many across the sky! Don't know if I can jump into this conspiracy theory. Its the WHY factor??

If its for weather or to see what happens when a chemical nerve agent it dropped on us or to cover military operations then wouldn't that be a good thing? Don't feel the gov't would put chemicals on us to hurt us? ??? I just don't know enough about this and these two videos didn't give me enough to make a decision. Got anything more?

Chemtrails are REAL... and are NOT the same as contrails.

"We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals... The purpose of chemtrails, which are well documented over the United State and other parts of the world, according to researchers, is to manipulate the weather.

http://www.rense.com/general79/barium.htm

Karsten Brandt, German meteorologist states, "The Federal Army is Manipulating the Meteorological maps." ... Mr. Brandt in the interview, "I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide-spread. The radar images are stunning considering the needed tons of dispersed elements - although, the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful." ...

I suggest doing a little research before arguing with someone about something you have no knowledge of, just because you refuse to look for yourself. But argue if you will, it only makes you look bad.

• Upvote 4

I see that some are always conspiring and others are always opposite. The ones who are conspiring are not trying to make you believe them just offering information but I sense a desperation in the opposite faction to make you disbelieve all conspiracy. I watched the broadcasts of Obama saying he could detain American citizens indefinitely, that he was building a political regime, that he could kill any American anywhere even in the USA if he deemed that person needed to die. I have seen the footage of these coffins (so called coffin liners) and have kinfolk who are truck drivers who have seen them over and again. I also seen the footage of the new mortuaries and read the contract that was put out to build these mass mortuaries. I am not one who believes everything as a matter of fact I am a skeptic. I read the Bible myself many times thorugh because I was very skeptical about a lot of religious claims and teachings. I have looked this stuff up and read it and saw the broadcasts and read the contracts and saw the footage of the Obama speaches and can only say I am very alarmed. I have been feeling uneasy for quite some time in my spirit and felt like something was happening that was very important and I did not know what it was. I have told my wife this and others many months ago. I have friends who I have great respect for that also have felt uneasy. I believe their are some issues taking place that have to be dealt with now or we will no longer be the United States of America as we now know it. If God is wanting this to be it will be no matter what but if it is not God's will then I want to be on board giving the wake up call. Not on board saying sleep on until tomorrow comes and we are all taken away. Then these men who are preaching its all conspiracy and this is not happening that this is all some kind of conspiracy propaganda will be hated of all. When evil men have their way they do not trust one another either. Remember if evil triumphs in this great nation and you lull people to sleep you will also pay. If you embrace evil and accept it and help it you will be overtaken by it also and the end of evil men is always much worse than that of good men. I am saying wake up America we need to clean house. If these airplanes are spraying chemicals with a weight and load just to see where the wind will carry it so they can predict what a load of chemical warfare spray would do and where it would go and then figure how many would be affected and die then we got problems. The coffins are here the mortuaries are being built. Wake Up America.

Edited by CrappieShark
  • Upvote 4

Chemtrails are REAL... and are NOT the same as contrails.

"We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals... The purpose of chemtrails, which are well documented over the United State and other parts of the world, according to researchers, is to manipulate the weather.

http://www.rense.com/general79/barium.htm

Karsten Brandt, German meteorologist states, "The Federal Army is Manipulating the Meteorological maps." ... Mr. Brandt in the interview, "I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide-spread. The radar images are stunning considering the needed tons of dispersed elements - although, the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful." ...

I suggest doing a little research before arguing with someone about something you have no knowledge of, just because you refuse to look for yourself. But argue if you will, it only makes you look bad.

Thanks you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone knows what I'm talking about here!!! even our weatherman hear in Florida knows the differense that's why I ask everyone to please see the video!!! its the government that doing this!!! We need to wake up and fight back now!!! THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!! I'm seeing this almost every day!!! ITS NOT CONTRAILS ( ITS CHEMTRAILS!!!!!!!!))))))))))))

SEE LINK::

• Upvote 1

Its com trails not CON or you are being CON'd!

I am a commercial pilot and had a friend say the same as you and it is BS! 100% bogus. Those are airliners. If you can find a way to pin down those flights on the ground and PROVE they are loading some chemicals then I might listen. YET until then it is total BS.... Conspiracy Therory again....

PEACE and go RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its com trails not CON or you are being CON'd!

I am a commercial pilot and had a friend say the same as you and it is BS! 100% bogus. Those are airliners. If you can find a way to pin down those flights on the ground and PROVE they are loading some chemicals then I might listen. YET until then it is total BS.... Conspiracy Therory again....

PEACE and go RV.

OK I hear you!!! I also see you did not do your research like I ask!!! Here in Tampa Fl on chanel 13 our weather man here for maybe 20 years!!!! if you call and ask for Denis Phillips and ask him what are the Chemtrails he talked about all over the skies in Florida se what he will say!!!! its the Government they are doing this!!! Why???? NO ONE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please before you challange me do your home work!!! I'm only trying to bring this to light!!!!!!!!!!! For goodness sakes this is for your good as it is for mine!!!! We are drinking this in our water every day and breathing this air!!!!!!!!! Don't argue with me, do your reaserach!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!God bless.........

• Upvote 2

It saddens me to see how so many jump to conclusions here before doing your research!!! This is serious and can affect all of us!!! I posted this link to make you aware!!! Not to argue with me because of your lack of knowledge!!! Before fore you respond please take a few days and do your research, not now, take a few days.....Thanks!!!! God Bless.....................................

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We have had those same chemtrails up here in Idaho and Wyoming as well, a heavy dose of them a few years ago, a local weatherman documented them on a daily basis, then one day he was fired from Channel 6 and never heard from him again, weird is all I have to say.

• Upvote 1

We have had those same chemtrails up here in Idaho and Wyoming as well, a heavy dose of them a few years ago, a local weatherman documented them on a daily basis, then one day he was fired from Channel 6 and never heard from him again, weird is all I have to say.

Thanks you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found out it started here in the USA in 2009, now I see it every week!!! I also heard of people taking sample of it in thier water and it has a lot of aluminium in it!!! People are doing water samples in FL!!! after a day of Chem trails and comparing it to a day of NO chemtrails!!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 1

Do you have a link for the disappearing weather man?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1