Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Security Council Feb 26 Meeting Update

gregg450

something is before parliament for ratification. that seems to be one of the major steps in lifting this particular sanction. we won't see it lifted till after the elections. now i have read from enorrste that one of the stips for chp 7 is also the rv. that needs to be done as well.

what the un is saying, good job so please finish the requested steps. we want this over as badly as you do iraq.

“The Security Council underlines its readiness, once the necessary steps have been taken, to review" and thats all it is, the usual review of Iraq's situation in conjunction with the remaining sanctions placed on Iraq since 1991. Nothing new so far! And we wait some more!

Good advice... but here goes anyway, I like when I read the GOI is being treated like one of the boys. It causes me to think they are becoming Souverign again. This causes me to think about their currency. And I hope another bit of good news comes out. Like the USA returning valuables to the GOI yesterday. Any news like this is good for Iraq, and for those invested in this currency. IMO

I do think after the elections too. What is Maliki looses and Irans guy get's elected? That would put a dampe in certain political peoples plans, don't you thing?

iran's guy is probably not going to win. small chance of that! but i can see why the unsc would have a concern regarding it considering how iraq changes all the time.

It was approved by the council, chapter 7,*you can go to the video http://www.un.org/Docs/sc/ and they start talking about Iraqi around 4:20 into the 8min webcast on the UN Security Council , Go to picture that reads Security Council go to the lastest meeting. Listen for yourself

I really think the main meeting happened behind closed doors. Seems there was no vote or discussion, just seem to give there approval for Iraq to join FOREX and complied with all resolutions. What is IAA and what does it do? I think they gave the ok. Looks good

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

I just can't believe that all you grown people that have an education can believe this crap. The Dinar will RV but not to our liking. You'll get a little something from it ,I hope. But that's going to be it. A little something.

I've got to say that anyone that believes that they will make a million or more for a lousy investment of just 1000 U.S is blind. I'll tell you what, I've got some real nice property in Greenland I would like to sell you. Wake up and smel;l the coffee.

i listened to the video. they had consultations and agreed to lift these items when iraq complied with the adoption of the ratification of the law by parliament and when the iaea completes their consultation or inspection. that should be completed after the elections as parliament is not now in session. as getting an rv is one of the stips in the action plan, i'd say they are on schedule with an rv before elections.