Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

While Americans Shopped, The Constitution Was Shredded

Scrumdiddles

:(

No other way to described these treasonous traitors as the literal DNA seedline of satan. They are described in the book of Genesis chapter 3.

Mat 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

Mat 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Mat 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

Mat 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

Mat 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

Mat 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Mat 13:34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

Mat 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

1Co 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

1Co 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

1Co 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

How about you eat a bowl of, shut the hell up. :lol:

why are telling people to shut up when you are posting the same junk that was found to be baseless.

No other way to described these treasonous traitors as the literal DNA seedline of satan. They are described in the book of Genesis chapter 3.

Mat 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

Mat 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Mat 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

Mat 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

Mat 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

Mat 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Mat 13:34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

Mat 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

1Co 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

1Co 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

1Co 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Preaching again!!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

This president is a 666 no doubt. If you want to stay in denial about these things, do your own research? Too much proof he is not for america or it's people.NO LOL

sir i have done my research and everyone has an opinion but nothing to back up. Vote 2012 and we will see you next Jan don't believe everything on the internet.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Come Scrum can't you come with something better than this?

why are telling people to shut up when you are posting the same junk that was found to be baseless.

Preaching again!!!!

sir i have done my research and everyone has an opinion but nothing to back up. Vote 2012 and we will see you next Jan don't believe everything on the internet.

TPS, I can't help but notice you bring nothing to the debate to counter what is being presented. If you don't think this NDAA bill is detrimental to our Bill of Rights as Americans, would you please bring the information forth that makes you so comfortable and makes you feel that this is not an assault on our freedoms. I really would like to see why you aren't concerned. You do realize Initially the provisions passed in a closed-door committee meeting, without a single hearing. It had protections for American citizens, but at the request of the White House, they were taken out. Why?

Let me give you a scenario...

You are minding your own business and you step into a men's room at a rest stop, in walks a man unknown to you, he is being watched by the gov't., because of his connections to a certain group. Suddenly you walk out and are apprehended and thrown into a black van and driven off to an unknown location, where they begin an interrogation. You have no understanding of what's going on, but they insist you are a go between that they have been waiting to capture. By this time I'm sure you would want to call your lawyer. Well, sorry, you have no rights they tell you and they keep you for a week or so, deprive you of sleep, constant interrogations, no phone calls, no reading of your rights, because you have none. Finally, realizing you may not be the guy, they let you go. Now what do you do? Your Bill of Rights have been stripped, you no longer have that protection. What recourse do you have now? You probably want to sue. But your lawyer tells you, "Sorry it's in the law now, the government can pick you up on suspicion and hold you indefinitely. You're just lucky they only held you a week. Now just go home and forget about it."

Would it take this to make you realize what this bill does to America? Please show me where I am wrong in my thinking. Show me evidence that this can't happen in America now. Don't just tell me, show me from your research, why you're not concerned. Because from what I've seen and researched I am concerned.

• Upvote 8

This president is a 666 no doubt. If you want to stay in denial about these things, do your own research? Too much proof he is not for america or it's people.NO LOL

You mean do our own research on the same conspiracy blogs that you guys look at. Sorry but that's not research it's reading unfounded garbage that goes along with your views. There is so much talk from you conspiracy guys about everyone burying their heads in the sand but really it's you guys that are doing that. You shut yourselves off from the real world and real news and just believe all the conspiracy blogs and any redneck that will post a video about how Obama is after them.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Listen people, it's not one individual (Obama) who is to blame for where this country is headed. He is not the anti christ and the world is not coming to a end. Obama bloodline is definitely to blame though, he was born into it and is simply carrying out the NWO plans. There is proof that obama is part of the 13th Illuminati royal bloodline, that he is related by blood to G.W. Bush and **** Cheney. Don't believe me? research it for yourself and prove me wrong. People automatically disregard a factual opinion because it sounds crazy, it does sound crazy because it is crazy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You mean do our own research on the same conspiracy blogs that you guys look at. Sorry but that's not research it's reading unfounded garbage that goes along with your views. There is so much talk from you conspiracy guys about everyone burying their heads in the sand but really it's you guys that are doing that. You shut yourselves off from the real world and real news and just believe all the conspiracy blogs and any redneck that will post a video about how Obama is after them.

No the problem is you believe we are in a fairyland and everything is peaches and cream. There is no conspiracy, even though many conspiracies have come true in the past few years, everyone gets along and no one is out to harm anyone. However War is fought everyday somewhere in the world. See you say we have shut ourselves off from the real world, what FOX news, MSNBC, your local News station. Haha, buddy have you looked around people are homeless, businesses are closing, people are having trouble to find jobs, uprising are starting to happen in the US, The economy will collapse soon enough, Europe is about to collapse. SON, you need to wake the hell up from your fairytale slumber.

Edited by Scrumdiddles
  • Upvote 5

The truth is a big kick to the balls!!!

+1 Scrum

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

- Thomas Jefferson

We will reap a small portion of the rewards coming from the IQD initiated by the bankers.

• Upvote 1

No the problem is you believe we are in a fairyland and everything is peaches and cream. There is no conspiracy, even though many conspiracies have come true in the past few years, everyone gets along and no one is out to harm anyone. However War is fought everyday somewhere in the world. See you say we have shut ourselves off from the real world, what FOX news, MSNBC, your local News station. Haha, buddy have you looked around people are homeless, businesses are closing, people are having trouble to find jobs, uprising are starting to happen in the US, The economy will collapse soon enough, Europe is about to collapse. SON, you need to wake the hell up from your fairytale slumber.

I'm just being realistic and not subscribing to you and all your "sky is falling" B.S. Things aren't "peaches and cream" but we will come out of this in time. All the economic problems are almost cyclical in nature and eventually we will dig ourselves out. There will be no war among Americans and you will all just start pushing back all your doom and gloom predictions. :P

• Upvote 2

I'm just being realistic and not subscribing to you and all your "sky is falling" B.S. Things aren't "peaches and cream" but we will come out of this in time. All the economic problems are almost cyclical in nature and eventually we will dig ourselves out. There will be no war among Americans and you will all just start pushing back all your doom and gloom predictions. :P

No they are not cyclical in nature, these were caused by policy. Have you even listened to RON PAUL for one second. You are in fairy land by brother. Your perspective of this is doom and gloom, that is not what it is. You know what, this is pointless.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

There is a reason JAT1980 is still on here trying to argue with us about the facts. He wants to believe that this is all fake and not going to happen, I wish it were, but unfortunately it isn't. If I thought someones theories were completely out of this world, I wouldn't continue to talk to them and research it, I would simply forget about it and move on. It is good to have a open mind though JAT1980, you obviously are not completely brain washed or else you wouldn't still be here.

I've got something to say to everyone. EVERYONE! whether you believe this or not.

As far the people trying to do good and spread the knowledge of the real truth, this is all we can do. Don't try and debate with these people whether our theories (and proof) are real. You can simply try and explain and show them the proof and to a certain extent that is all. Let them make up their own opinions on the matter. Just as they are not going to convince us that this government isn't corrupt and this world isn't fucked, we can not convince some that our theories are true. It really is sad to know this is true and although I'm glad I know this, I still think it would be easier going through life as a mindless citizen. Some just don't want to believe it and go back to their happy little perfect American lives. Let them do their own research and find out for themselves, they will find out for sooner or later whether they like it or not. It is our duty to try and share as much as we can, while we can, with as many people before we can no longer have freedom of speech. We will be fighting for our true freedom and for the right for a individual to have their own opinions. Criticizing people will do no good, only cause atomicity between ourselves. After all, some people believe we are all crazy for investing in the IQD, and we are on this websites together with the same belief that it will RV.

Edited by InNoViSiOn
  • Upvote 2

TPS, I can't help but notice you bring nothing to the debate to counter what is being presented. If you don't think this NDAA bill is detrimental to our Bill of Rights as Americans, would you please bring the information forth that makes you so comfortable and makes you feel that this is not an assault on our freedoms. I really would like to see why you aren't concerned. You do realize Initially the provisions passed in a closed-door committee meeting, without a single hearing. It had protections for American citizens, but at the request of the White House, they were taken out. Why?

Let me give you a scenario...

You are minding your own business and you step into a men's room at a rest stop, in walks a man unknown to you, he is being watched by the gov't., because of his connections to a certain group. Suddenly you walk out and are apprehended and thrown into a black van and driven off to an unknown location, where they begin an interrogation. You have no understanding of what's going on, but they insist you are a go between that they have been waiting to capture. By this time I'm sure you would want to call your lawyer. Well, sorry, you have no rights they tell you and they keep you for a week or so, deprive you of sleep, constant interrogations, no phone calls, no reading of your rights, because you have none. Finally, realizing you may not be the guy, they let you go. Now what do you do? Your Bill of Rights have been stripped, you no longer have that protection. What recourse do you have now? You probably want to sue. But your lawyer tells you, "Sorry it's in the law now, the government can pick you up on suspicion and hold you indefinitely. You're just lucky they only held you a week. Now just go home and forget about it."

Would it take this to make you realize what this bill does to America? Please show me where I am wrong in my thinking. Show me evidence that this can't happen in America now. Don't just tell me, show me from your research, why you're not concerned. Because from what I've seen and researched I am concerned.

i bring i don't believe everything you guys tend to find on the internet about the upcoming dramatic changes to the country. You don't have to give me a scenario millionaire everyone wants to sling as much mudd as possible and twist the truth. You are not going to be thrown into a dark van, what movie did you watch. Peek this scenario, you decide to support some crackpot who thinks the US is going down the wrong road. You decide to forward some of these crazy ass theories and some unstable person decided to act. Well after the investigation and it is found out that one of these stupid fantasy was a deciding factor in some one committing a crime of terrorism. Then that person is cuff and stuffed but you fail to mention that this new NDDA have an exemption for US citizens. No one has mentioned that only the eye catching junk people post and preach about. If the country is going to head south then it is, no matter how food and ammo you have you will become a target. Yes you may take out a few but not all. What if this calamity does not happen? Then what, then at least i was prepared. Oh well you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

• Upvote 2