Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another rumor... forgive me but I do watch and read them..

invest101

I know how you guys feel about the gurus, but I do read and follow them (while not getting pulled into the hype).. reading them does help keep my energy high.. just not on overload..

12-15-2011 Guru TonyTNT i think this thing is done. Over this afternoon, over tomorrow morning...we had banks saying they have been informed today is the day or tomorrow is there day. I am going to say this w./o saying it... Another country on their public system is saying iqd has rv’d and they are running a news story on it today. Today is going to be a great day.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/index.html#ixzz1gdUsDo2g

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I remember when i use to read all the gurus ish, and get my hopes up everytime. i believe some of what they say could be true but take them with a grain a slt. Starting wed every week they usually start pumping. But i guess you can look at it this way, at least one day they will actually be right!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 2