Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mr. Sadr criticizes one of Iraqi satellite channels for airing songs in the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Al-Husayn

k98nights

Mr. Sadr criticizes one of Iraqi satellite channels for airing songs in the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Al-Husayn [Y]

Haidar Ali Jawad -14/12/2011 ad-10: 21, | readers number: 357

1323847442.jpg

Criticized the leader of the sadrist movement Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr, one of the Iraqi satellite channels for airing songs on the night of the Tenth of Muharram the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Al-Hussein, peace be upon him.

Al-Sadr Said in response to a question from one of his followers on the channel, the Sumerian "Iraqi satellite transmission of the singing and dancing without paying attention on the night of the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein in the tenth of Muharram [said]" The لاتدين is the Islamic religion as apparent, but what is expected of them. Therefore we legalize free media."

The religious affairs and endowments, represented by its president to al-` *** said in press statements, "مابثته Sumerian channel night on the tenth of Muharram of parties" that night was " injured the feelings of all Iraqi sects that the Sumerian are the only ones who have doctrines of the Iraqis did not respect, he said, calling for the presence of a strong information, through the provision of a memorandum to the authorities concerned. According to as saying

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_144116.html

• Upvote 1

What you don't think that one day the following article will be posted:

Mr. Sadr expresses thanks to His followers

Report: Smiling today under an American flag at his press conference, Mr Sadr expressed his thankfulness to his followers for making him important and relevant in today's world. He also expressed thanks to the American troops for all of their sacrifices suffered for the Iraqi people. Mr. Sadr said," I have also come to realize that Iran, those are the bad guys and I don't think I will associate myself with them anymore! From this moment on, I am going to put all of my endless negative and critical energy into promoting the driving rights of women in Islamic countries!"

I wonder if this guy ever even smiles at his own kids.

• Upvote 1

Report: Smiling today under an American flag at his press conference, Mr Sadr expressed his thankfulness to his followers for making him important and relevant in today's world. He also expressed thanks to the American troops for all of their sacrifices suffered for the Iraqi people. Mr. Sadr said," I have also come to realize that Iran, those are the bad guys and I don't think I will associate myself with them anymore! From this moment on, I am going to put all of my endless negative and critical energy into promoting the driving rights of women in Islamic countries!"

Wow... I want some of what you're smokin'! HAHAHAHA! :lol: Does it come in a 60 gauge Maduro? :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Sadr takes his marching orders from Iran. He is a cleric in name only. No surprise here he is anti Iraq progress or anti Iraq democracy. He wants to keep Iraq down while blaming the USA for keeping it down & it's working. Many Iraqis blame the USA for keeping them down.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1

Man that gives me the best damn Idea....thanks for coming up with that .....no better way to get his own people to take him out i think he just made his first FB page hahahahahahahahalaugh.gif

all the kids in iraq love the internet..............

Just look at him. His head is always titled down with his evil eyes looking up at you. And he always seems to be pointing and complaining. And this is a "cleric"?

Where I come from they are not pushing their weight around to make a point or get a message out, it is done more peaceful with a loving dialect. What a freak he is.