Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why have i been banned..

joedee2004

Honey, I accidently hit your name when scrolling down the list to see if Yrral had left chat this morning. I am so sorry and when the admins. see my message they will help get you back in chat. Again, I am so sorry :(

Send a pm to Adam, he is the only one that can fix that

• Upvote 1

i have been trying to get on chat all morning,,and chat room will not allow me to as i have been banned...my question to adam and or the mods,,is why...please let me know,,and i will correct any mistakes on my part....thank you....

You're not banned, see you are on here right now. Just kidding! Somebody ban me, this place is like that one more beer. I'm done, ok one more post, I'm done, ok one more post. Now about that beer! I'm done!

• Upvote 2

i know i dont have much replys,,but its just i dont like to start stuff,,im a nutral type person,,unless someone really gets me mad..ill get to 100 eventually..maybe this problem will get me there..i just wanna get to chat again,,it was not my fault,,i promise...sorry for this big inconvenance...

• Upvote 2

Jodee - go to https://www.google.com/ in the upper right corner there is a button that says "Install Google Chrome". Click on it and follow the directions.

When it asks you if you want Google Chrome to be your default browser, say yes. It will automatically pick up your InternetExplorer preferences and when

you open it just use it the same way you use IE.

If you have questions, just post a message on my profile page and I will try to help. :)

i am now able to log in to chat..i am using google,,and my user name is now kathyg,,,thank you to everyone who helped me,,i am very greatful,,so please mods if you could now take my topic off or delet it i would be greatful...again thank you to everyone who helped me...smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif