Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Am I the only one who thinks the dinar will RV higher than 10 cents?

If one of the goals of the RV is to get the large demons out of circulation, I would tend to believe the initial rate would need be more than 1USD. Possible tied to the GBP (1.56 USD). Just a thought!

Who's to say they couldn't low ball the rv with a few months to cash in large bills before they are worthless, then rv again or let the market drive the value up? That is what I think is going to happen. Therefore, I have switched to buying lower denoms anytime I have a few extra bucks layin around.

I hope it RV's enough to make a lot of money...Hopefully it will RV high enough but not to the point which might convince those in charge to castrate the zeros....

Again... Even a super RV of , say (absurdly, I mean) $4.00 will make us 400% or 4 times our Captal ( minus fees, commissionas, etc) which is pretty but it's nothing compared to a clean 10 cents RV which will make us 100 fold our Capital ( less fees, commissions, etc).....So you get my drift.....

Thats 40,000%, hahaha how much did you pay for yours?? At "4 times" your capital you would have paid $25,000 usd per 25k note. I think you have your info a little backwards but I do not believe in an RV over .10 either, if at all.

• Downvote 1

Who's to say they couldn't low ball the rv with a few months to cash in large bills before they are worthless, then rv again or let the market drive the value up? That is what I think is going to happen. Therefore, I have switched to buying lower denoms anytime I have a few extra bucks layin around.

Hi goblue... again, already referenced in above posts... that is Adam's thesis (check it out in forums). Buying low denoms now probably won't help us... but we may be able to reinvest to new smaller denoms after an initial rv... just gonna cost more! :o

• Downvote 2

If they wish to de-dollarize Iraq then its gonna be almost a necessity....but any huge increase in the purchasing power of the dinar would help that out......its just a matter of what they can support really....

A slow gradual rise in value might be the best chance we have though.....starting off low and over time, jumping up in increments.....while they do this they will buy time to build up the reserves to match and back it...

Thats 40,000%, hahaha how much did you pay for yours?? At "4 times" your capital you would have paid $25,000 usd per 25k note. I think you have your info a little backwards but I do not believe in an RV over .10 either, if at all.

I assume that you're not on many of the members' top ten lists.......having said that.....to me....if someone like yourself could see the possibility of a RV at .10 & if it does, then you'll definietly be at the top of my list :D (by the way I didn't see your disclaimer...i.e. if at all...what's up with that??????)

• Upvote 1

I hope it RV's enough to make a lot of money...Hopefully it will RV high enough but not to the point which might convince those in charge to castrate the zeros....

Again... Even a super RV of , say (absurdly, I mean) $4.00 will make us 400% or 4 times our Captal ( minus fees, commissionas, etc) which is pretty but it's nothing compared to a clean 10 cents RV which will make us 100 fold our Capital ( less fees, commissions, etc).....So you get my drift.....

I hit you with a plus on the reputation to make up for the 2 jerks that gave you a negative for your opinion.