Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Footforward forun tonight Tue by AndieZ1

trooper

Footforward in 3S’s forun tonight Tue by AndieZ1 (a really good read): Dinar Recaps 12/06/11

December 8th, 2011 08:49 am ·

8:28 PM [footforward] A lot of people are freaking out, about what poppy3 had to say, and the rumblings about the 15th, 2012 and whatever else. First, to be clear. Iraq CAN NOT get out of Chapter 7 unless they RV their currency, among other things, but they must RV. That is a fact. Second, I’m sharing with you guys, what I’m being told. I’m not pulling it out of my butt. I know most of you don’t think that, but I wanted to confirm that. I can only share what I’m being told, and of that I can only share so much for obvious reasons.

The RV has happened at the GOI level in Iraq. That is also fact. That is one reason I’m so comfortable with where we are now. They are paying out contracts – that is fact as well. The budget for 2012 has been passed in Iraq – also fact and the rate is not based on 86 cents – that is also fact. The budget is up over 130 trillion dinar. Iraq does not have the money to pay for that without an RV and without an RV, they will have to start taking money out of the 250 billion dollar reserves of the CBI. They do not want that to happen. They want to stockpile money; not give it away because they don’t RV.

So I can assure you, it is in Iraq’s best interest to RV for two main reasons above all else right now. 1) to be able to pay their budget and not deplete their reserves; and 2) to get their country back to a power house status. _ That is not going to happen when they have a worthless currency, no matter how much oil they pump. To be a real player on the world stage they need a highly value currency. It has to happen. Does it have to happen by the 10th..or the 15th…or any other day? No, it doesn’t “have to” however Iraq would be shooting themselves in the foot with every growing inflation – a crappy quality of life for people and their egos can’t be stroked when things are so crappy over there. So yes – this could drag out forever. However, it’s not going to. Let’s be very clear, this can happen at ANY time. No matter what I tell you or anyone else tells you most guru’s would agree with that.

I do feel based on what I’m told that we are at the end. I’m not the only one that feels that way but even as intel givers we don’t always have all the pieces either so sometimes we don’t know what we don’t know. About all I can say on timeline is that it would be in Iraq’s best interests to RV before the end of the year. There is nothing to force them to do so however their pride does come info play and they want out of Chapter 7. That can’t happen until they RV – its just that simple. There are no delays. It just is what it is at this point.

We…and I say ‘we’ as in myself, Tony, Lojak, Jonny, BWM, Papajack1952 and many others have a ton of great sources that come from different places. We are all basically hearing the same things at this point – that should be very telling. The info has never lined up like this before, so please be encouraged. I can’t promise you a date, or a rate but Lord knows I’m doing my best to bring you guys what I can, and what I believe to be true.

************************************************ 8:40 PM [kdes dinar] You stated the RV has happened at the GOI level in Iraq – if that is true, how can they not RV their currency to the outside market/world and make their goods tradable with imports and exports? Are they using two separate rates, One inside and the Second outside the country? 8:41 PM [footforward] Because they can do whatever they please inside of their borders

8:39 PM [Pinot Dinar] Some peeps are saying that Chapter 7 is done but not announced. Do you agree with that? 8:41 PM [footforward] Yes, I agree about Chapter 7 – it’s what I’m hearing.

8:41 PM [glory] With what you shared I just don’t see people would need to ask questions. Was a very precise delivery. 8:41 PM [footforward] People are worried, and concerned, which I understand. That’s why I’m trying to bring some clarity to things as best as I can and based on my info, I do feel we will be at the banks this week. That’s based on the info. there is nothing written in stone. I know some people are hearing different timelines. There could a small delay between RV and cashout just to let the banks get ready and staffed and whatever else.

8:42 PM [wirelessty] Thank you. Very to the point and it makes sense. Thanks for taking the initiative to share. Emotions get the best of everyone, thanks for keeping us grounded. While I want and need it now, I realize it’s not up to me. It WILL happen and when it is ready to happen, no sooner. 8:43 PM [footforward] Amen. thats why I’m asking for God’s will to be done – not the ‘gurus’

8:43 PM [OmegAudio] You do think we will see it before Christmas? 8:44 PM [footforward] We should. again, its in Iraq’s best interests to RV before January 1, so that they dont have to dip into their reserves to pay the budget

8:44 PM [footforward] oucrazy Its in the hands of many people. It’s not just up to one person to decide when and how this happens

8:44 PM [jrharris3rd] I just want to give you a heart felt thanks for sharing with us. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. 8:45 PM [footforward] Thank you. I pray we all have an awesome Christmas.

8:44 PM [mountainman] I just want to say THANK YOU for giving it to us straight and to the point. Thank you from the bottom of my heart 8:45 PM [footforward] You’re welcome. I hate games so I try and just give it straight.

8:44 PM [kaos] You seem more subdued tonight than you were on a conference call earlier this week. Has the intel changed or is it from comparing you speaking, to you writing it out? 8:46 PM [footforward] Not at all. Understand, I’ve probably had 20 hours sleep in the last 5 days, so I’m bagged. Don’t read into it at all please. My info personally has no changed one iota

8:47 PM [meep] What other conceivable tasks must be complete publicly or confidentially before an RV? 8:48 PM [footforward] I believe everything behind closed doors is done. If we see any number of Chapter 7, GOI announced, anything like that is announced we are good.

8:48 PM [RVPlease] Yes, granted they can do whatever they want within their borders, but if the contractors are foreign (i.e., US contractors) them being paid in internally-rv’d dinar just means that they get paid much, much less, as in the US it hasn’t RVed yet. Am I wrong? 8:50 PM [footforward] You aren’t wrong, but if Iraq puts money into bank accounts in Iraq and says that money can only be used in Iraq for the projects, that’s how they can get around that. They are getting a new rate, but can only spend that money as they are told at the moment.

8:52 PM [RVPlease] Follow-up question please: If the contractor is doing something that requires materials, say steel or concrete that they have to bring in from outside Iraq, how would they be able to afford that? 8:52 PM [footforward] Because they are being paid at a new rate

8:48 PM [residual4ever] I read a bit of an update earlier from Soonerfan. He has a contact also. Are you both in agreement with his intel. Thanks too both of you for any info. 8:48 PM [footforward] Yes, I am at this point based on what I’m hearing

8:50 PM [southerncwi] Do you think the CBI auctions are legit or just more smoke??? 8:51 PM [footforward] They are still having auctions, however the inflation numbers they have on the CBI site are skewed in my opinion.

8:50 PM [1biz4u] I know you said it’s in the best interest for Iraq to RV before January 1st, but is there any guarantee that they will????? 8:51 PM [footforward] Nope, but why shoot yourself in the foot if you don’t have to?

8:52 PM [kaos] We heard there was a blackout in Iraq and the borders were closed. Any truth to that? If true, what was it about? 8:52 PM [footforward] Yes, and they did that to keep certain info from getting out. Most of that is over at the moment.

8:52 PM [glory] I also believe this is not going to manifest itself under the present administration. You must understand this is a Republican plan and certain frendships were established with individuals in both countries. I have sensed this strongly in my spirit. I even have a good idea where the relationship lie and with whom. 8:53 PM [footforward] Glory – I understand where you are coming from, but I don’t think that comes into play right now.

8:53 PM [HomeFree] Is it a possibility that the governments hold this until January before they release it to the man on the street? If the contractors are being paid and the GOI are being paid .. and the world is still working out their financial reset – do you think that it could take longer to come to the streets ? 8:53 PM [footforward] It can but I struggle to understand why they would wait that long, and it doesnt fit with what im being told right now 8:55 PM [HomeFree] footforward : Yes, I know what you mean … but have you noticed that world governments don’t seem to be making decisions in a hurry of late, there seems to be a lot of stalling – e.g., one day Europe is fixed .. next day it is not – is there a bigger picture that we are just not seeing here 8:57 PM [footforward] This should have happened at the start of the year, but Maliki stole the elections, so things got pushed back. This should have happened I don’t know how many times over already, but something changes…or gets pushed back or something. so that’s why you hear something one minute, and the next it seems to be totally different

8:54 PM [meep] I’m sure from our President tax is a factor but how about in Iraq? Do they have taxes to be paid for money earned this calendar year? Would that be a factor in them RV-ing this calendar year? 8:55 PM [footforward] I don’t see that playing into it at this point. I really don’t.

8:53 PM [vote4rv] I have a hard time believing that rv has happened internally and it doesn’t show on the CBI site. Wouldn’t it be in the interest of Iraq to publish the new rate and stop the bleeding of cheap money out of the country? 8:54 PM [footforward] I understand it’s hard to believe but thats what has happened. And no, it’s at a GOI only level right now.

8:57 PM [Corporal] Could an RV help bail out the Euro? 8:58 PM [footforward] Corporal yes, the plan was to have China fund the EU bailout in exchange for oil credits with some of the dinar they hold. plan has now changed to where china and US will be funding bailout

8:58 PM [skysthelimit] I don’t understand at the GOI level……..does the dinar have the new value for the common people in Iraq? 8:59 PM [footforward] No, just to the contracts and projects that are going on in Iraq.

8:58 PM [cti4mrb] What makes this week different than any other week? 8:59 PM [footforward] I hate that question, lol. There is more urgency and more riding on this, this week, than there was last week. Pressure keeps building the more they wait.

8:59 PM [glory] I have tremendous peace about this investment as you well know, but not about the timing. 9:00 PM [footforward] glory – I know, we have heard different things on this. You know I respect you greatly, I just think we will see it sooner for a number of reasons.

9:00 PM [1biz4u] If Iraq doesn’t want to dip into their “reserves”, how long can they wait or hold off before they have to dip into the reserves? 9:01 PM [footforward] My understanding is that they would have to do so as of January 1st basically – as soon as the year starts.

9:01 PM [TxBrand] Why did they auction off so much of their currency if they knew they were going to RV and be worth a lot more ? 9:02 PM [footforward] Because that was part of the plan all along. Iraq wasn’t in control of the “plan.” This was set in motion by people outside of Iraq.

9:02 PM [JUSTNEEDY] You said their budget for 2012 is 130 trillion, is that right? or is it 130 billion? 9:02 PM [footforward] JUSTNEEDY 130-ish trillion dinars. Not USD

9:02 PM [LisaB] Do you think we’ll see this before December 10th??? I have a reserve due then. Thanks! 9:02 PM [footforward] Lord knows, I sure hope so. I’m not God. I can’t give you a 100% on that. I want to..believe me.

9:03 PM [glory] The key is them wanting to be released of Chapter 7, but the authors of the plan ensured that to be out of Chapter 7, they had to turn the key in the lock and RV in order to be free of Chapter 7. A master move by the authors of the plan. 9:04 PM [footforward] glory – Yes, and something that helps me sleep well at night.

9:04 PM [gillsdinar] Is the UST still locked down? 9:04 PM [footforward] That’s a Jonny question. I don’t have the right contacts to be able to answer that for sure 9:04 PM [lojak] A minimal staff – Jonny told me that today

9:04 PM [1biz4u] You mentioned there were a number of reasons the Rv should be sooner, can you list some of the reasons?? 9:05 PM [footforward] Inflation, Iraqi pride, the EU bailout, my sanity….lol

9:06 PM [footforward] Something else I should share. I also feel that we will see a huge move of God in 2012, and that this will be a time of great financial blessing. So I’ve felt in my heart we would have money in hand to hit the ground running for 2012. I would ask that you guys join me in that prayer.

9:05 PM [LisaB] Are there still rumors about them closing the Fed and do you think this will come to fruition? 9:06 PM [footforward] Yes, but I can’t share details about that right now. Post-RV I will

9:06 PM [skysthelimit] I think past Sunday, midnight, Jonny said codes had been extended 1 wk is that correct? 9:06 PM [footforward] Yes, I shared that along with some other people on a call but that doesn’t mean it “must” be another week either.

9:06 PM [creewoman] I wonder about Mr Maliki on December 12th. How does Chapter 7 fit in with that date? 9:07 PM [footforward] I suspect Maliki is already over here. Basically he’s coming over here to try and get Chapter 7 removed, but they need RV to get that.

9:07 PM [jdan] Do you think Glenn Beck is really on to something and if he goes public with it will it mess up or help the timing? 9:08 PM [footforward] Glenn Beck won’t be “allowed” to go public about this. He knows about it. He won’t share until after RV. I’d bet anything on that.

9:08 PM [glory] So the battle is between pride and humility. . . 9:08 PM [footforward] To some degree yes9:08 PM

[residual4ever] It seems as if the GOI and the very wealthy are doing fine in Iraq. However, the Iraqi citizens are living an extremely tough life. Wouldn’t the GOI, CBI, Shabibi, etc. want to help their citizens by increasing their currency ASAP? 9:09 PM [footforward] Yep. Shabibi definitely wants to help the common man in Iraq as soon as possible.

9:11 PM [footforward] Guys. I’m sorry, I don’t have all of the answers. It kills me that my information hasnt come to pass yet about Monday. I know most of you know that I’m genuine and just trying to help keep you all sane. I have no agenda beyond that.

9:11 PM [freewill] So in your heart do you believe we should see this by the 22nd of December? I know you can’t say for sure but what sense do you have about that? Thank you for all you do. God bless you. 9:11 PM [footforward] At this point that is where the info is leading

9:11 PM [Corporal] Where have you been hiding thease many months YOU ROCK BUDDY!! 9:11 PM [footforward] Corporal – Frank’s site

9:12 PM [footforward] If there are no other questions, I need to eat breakfast. lol You guys are awesome. Lojak, you too buddy. I’ll be back tonight, but just keep the faith guys. This is going to happen. You guys are awesome and you are the reason I share.

9:14 PM [footforward] Thank you guys!!!! I’ll be around later tonight. Now go help others keep their sanity.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey FF, I wandered where you went after you left F26's daily post. Glad I found you. I hope you keep posting, I always liked your optimism and frank (notice the small "f", not a capital) remarks. Sorry, I couldn't pass up the chance to post a pun that is so obvious. Anyway, you keep postin' 'em and I'll keep readin' 'em :D

Sorry Trooper, I wanted to thank you for bringing this over. +1 for your efforts B)

I have at least a couple of problems with this... both of which are exactly opposite of what we understand, unless I'm missing something? First, that they must RV before moving Chapter 7 sanctions. And second, that they seem to think the CBI auctions are selling dinars, as follows:

9:01 PM [TxBrand] Why did they auction off so much of their currency if they knew they were going to RV and be worth a lot more ? 9:02 PM [footforward] Because that was part of the plan all along. Iraq wasn’t in control of the “plan.” This was set in motion by people outside of Iraq.

Read more:

I have at least a couple of problems with this... both of which are exactly opposite of what we understand, unless I'm missing something? First, that they must RV before moving Chapter 7 sanctions. And second, that they seem to think the CBI auctions are selling dinars, as follows:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1fz7YgYp3

I'm sure we could find more if we really wanted to take the time!

Iraq does not have the money to pay for that without an RV and without an RV, they will have to start taking money out of the 250 billion dollar reserves of the CBI.

I thought it was ~60 billion?

I have been mistaken so I may have missed it somewhere.

Thank you JAXnJersey---your statement about they must RV FIRST to get out of Chap 7 is totally correct--- not there aren't other issues fast being resolved quickly but IMO as stated in the written word of Chap 7 that is a requirement, no slack given---It is beyond me how anyone can forget that is a giant part of it---sovernity eh, security , defence minister eh, goverment being seated eh [ the gov is formed and working] troops leaving eh---Kuwait eh---all of these things are being done at break neck speed---the next MAJOR issue to happen is taking Iraq to having a international currency--being traded world wide--that is the legitmatecy that is needed---TO LIFT CHAP 7

Don't forget that that Is the most IMPORTANT aspect now--read chapter 7 as per UN --it has been reprinted here many times

• Upvote 2

So much misinformation and so little time to challenge it all. Suffice to say that the "facts" states in here are actually fantasy. Here are a few

- RV has to happen before ch 7 is lifted (please show this in the sanction language)

- $250 billion in reserves ($58 billion last reported)

- Budget passed (it has been approved at committee level not parliament)

- Budget is over 130 trillion dinar (actual is about 115 trillion)

- Rate is not 0,86 (this is actually true since no RV rate was inferred in the budget other than the program rate of 1170).

These are but a few miss stated "facts". Bottom line is we do not know the rate or date for certain. We simply look for clues in published public information and do not give credence to super secret "I cant tell you who or I'd have to kill you" sources.

Have a wonderful holiday season.

• Upvote 2