Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OPINION: Maliki visiting Obama

I would really think it would have to rv before he goes to the US...becuase again they are NOT a sovereign country until they have a tradable currrency. but ur guess is as good as mine

I believe Obama will sign the World settlement Fund while Maliki is there. The ID RV will be in Iraq's hands. Obama will officially announce it after CBI pushes the button & take credit for it.

As far as the ID being tradable...it will happen...it will go global the very day the button is pushed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would really think it would have to rv before he goes to the US...becuase again they are NOT a sovereign country until they have a tradable currrency. but ur guess is as good as mine

That is correct! They can say they are sovereign until the cows come home, but until their currency is internationally recognized, then they are just talking to hear themselves speak.

I personally think that it won't rv before he goes only because shouldn't the PM be in the country for added help with security and control reasons if the country were to make such a huge change such as an rv? just a thought. although, like EVERYONE here, of course the sooner the better. But I can't help but think this is a congratulatory meeting BEFORE the big event. jmo though. Hope I'm wrong :)

I do believe soon. If not this year, then sometime before March, before the Summit meeting. But I pray soon. Soon. SOON! :D

Edited by VanessaL4100
  • Upvote 1

There are many sovereign countries that do not have their own tradeable currency. Most of these use the US $$!! Please check world finances before a statement like this is made!

? I'm a little confused too. Who exactly did you address? And Iraq has said numerous times how they are going to raise the currency. So why exactly are you doubting this now?