Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So who is your presidential candidate pick?

wicked93gs

We need to remember that these middle eastern people are NO THREAT to the USA or anyone else for thatt matter.....the whole terrorist BS fairy tale...look out for the bad boogeyman approach has been orchestrated to get us to live in states of fear. It feeds the agenda of the elite in control...your owners.

You remember 9/11? Seems to me they're a threat...

They WANt you to be in constant fear, so you'll give them permission to implement and lobby for tighter and tighter security laws and technology.

You will find that you'll be under more and more surveillance, subjected to draconian security measures.......unless you Americans stop their BS.

More security on our soil isn't the answer. I don't want the TSA pervs feeling around under my bra either. The terrorism need to be stopped in the hills where they reside so they aren't a threat to anybody, and we can return to being a free society. Radical muslim infiltration worldwide needs to be STOPPED and nobody can do it but us. And American Civil Rights needs to be reserved for Americans. Not illegals, not muslims. They deserve no more than human rights, at most.

This, in a nutshell, is why RON PAUL is not the answer. If he was willing to continue the hunt for these b*st*rds and continue the effort to eliminate terrorism worldwide, I'd vote for him every day of the week and twice on Sunday. But I think that his position on this issue is too critical to overlook, in spite of him being DEAD ON in every other way. I'd rather give a little on economics and have our national security. JMO.

• Upvote 2

Ron Paul

Remember Ross Perot? I think we could use his chart and graph tactics -

More security on our soil isn't the answer. I don't want the TSA pervs feeling around under my bra either. The terrorism need to be stopped in the hills where they reside so they aren't a threat to anybody, and we can return to being a free society. Radical muslim infiltration worldwide needs to be STOPPED and nobody can do it but us. And American Civil Rights needs to be reserved for Americans. Not illegals, not muslims. They deserve no more than human rights, at most.

This, in a nutshell, is why RON PAUL is not the answer. If he was willing to continue the hunt for these b*st*rds and continue the effort to eliminate terrorism worldwide, I'd vote for him every day of the week and twice on Sunday. But I think that his position on this issue is too critical to overlook, in spite of him being DEAD ON in every other way. I'd rather give a little on economics and have our national security. JMO.

I posted before I read your post - thanks for the insight.

• Upvote 2

And I'll add...that if you think RON PAUL's approach to us just minding our own business means that radical muslims/terrorists will leave us alone...think again. If we quit hunting down these b*st*rds and eliminating them, we will have the worst of both worlds, and on our own soil, over and over again, until we're afraid to leave our homes without our women in burkas. Dear Lord, even mainstream liberalism is for allowing Sharia law on our soil.

I LOVE Ron Paul. Except for this non-negotiable issue that I believe is more important to our way of life than even our current economic disaster.

• Upvote 2

IMO I WOULD VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP,HE HAS A FINANCE BACKGROUND,HAS FOR OUR MONEY SITUATION,LOOK AT ALL THE TRILLIONS GIVEN TO THE COMPANY'S,THAT WE WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN,IF I WAS PRES I WOULD MAKE SURE THEY WOULD PAY BACK EVERY PENNY,PLUS SOME(IF HE WAS RUNNING),BUT TO MY UNDERSTANDING HE SUPPORTS HILARY CLINTON,SO WE WILL SEE.... IMO AND :twocents:

Yeah thats a smart move, the man only put his companies into bankruptcy 4 times. He doesn't even own the buildings his name is on.

Every one of these politicians has serious baggage and skeletons in their closet, except ............. Ron Paul ..... The media has been trying to dig something up on him for years, and they can't even find a PARKING TICKET. No sex scandals, no lobbyist money, no money scandals, and he's never once voted for a tax increase.

He want to abolish the Federal Reserve and IRS ........ Name me another politician that would dare entertain that idea .... Go ahead and take your time, I'll wait (tick-tock-tick-tock).

He's the ONLY one that votes for the Constitution with EVERY vote he's EVER made ... Name me another politician that's done that ......... Go ahead and take your time, I'll wait (tick-tock-tick-tock)

He's the ONLY politician who want to abolish property taxes, so you actually OWN your property and the government's chains are released from you and yours .... Name me another politician that's willing to even discuss that ...... Go ahead, I'll wait (tick-tock-tick-tock).

He's the ONLY politician who wants to bring the troops home and mind our own business. He knows as well as some of us (who are aware that these bullshit wars have NOTHING TO DO WITH FIGHTING TERRORISM, it's all about oil and opium). If 19 Arabs highjacked those planes, then why in the hell did we invade Iraq and Afghanistan, instead of invading SAUDI ARABIA? ............. These wars are perpetual and never ending. The war on terror and the war on drugs is BS. They have to keep us in a perpetual state of war so they can keep Americans listed as Enemies of the State under the 1933 Bankruptcy. They have to renew the State of Emergency every two years. This is how they control us. They have us listed as alien residents and enemies of the state. You folks need to get up to speed on what's actually happening in this country and stop worrying about Iran getting a nuke.

Israel has OVER 300 nuclear weapons (that's why Ron Pauls not worried about Iran), and if Iran even acts like their going to blink, Israel will BLOW THEM OFF THE MAP!

Ron Paul is a strict Constitutionalist ........... He's the ONLY one that obeys the founding documents ......................... THE ONLY MAN WHO OBEYS THE FOUNDING DOCUMENTS, you can't find ONE vote out there where he voted against the rules in the Constitution, not one!

Ron is NOT saying he WANTS Iran to have a nuke, he's saying "So What if they Have a Nuke" ........ Every one else around them has thousands. If Iran gets out of line, they bunker bust that place and put a McDonald's in the center of it. This BS war propaganda you folks are buying into about Iran is nothing short of sad. The US didn't invade Libya because Quadafi was a bad guy, they invaded because he was about to release the African Dinar and stop trading oil in US Dollars, and the Federal Reserve Bankers that run this damn world didn't like that, so the made him disappear.

Ron Paul is the ONLY politician that wants to end the bank that has crippled this country and devalued our dollar by over 97% since 1913 .... The Federal Reserve Bank. Maybe some of you folks need to read the book "Creature From Jekyl Island" to understand what a criminal organisation this is. They were so blatant and nasty in their take over of our monetary system, that they actually printed pictures of the founding fathers on their notes (tell me that's not a slap in the face to America).

Take a minute and calculate how much more your paycheck will be at the end of the month without having to pay an income tax ............... go ahead, I'll wait ....

He want to ABOLISH the Federal Reserve Bank and their feeding artery the IRS so YOU can keep all your money and invest it back into the economy; save it, or whatever you wish.

Name me ONE of these jackasses running in 2012 that even come close to entertaining this idea .......... Go ahead, I'll wait .......

Stop voting for the guy with the best hair do, or the sharpest suit, or the one the media is telling you to vote for and start looking into this man.

Here's your proof that he's the front runner .......... http://www.dailypaul.com/190586/youve-gotta-see-this-chart .... The media is trying to paint him as a clown who has no chance because they don't want the corruption to stop. They LOVE the Federal Reserve Bank (hell they even pushed the former head of the KC Federal Reserve Bank, Herman Cain for as long as they could until his campaign fell apart) ... They don't want Ron Paul in the White House because they won't have any wars to report on; they won't have any war on drugs to report on; they don't want him to end the Fed, they LOVE THE FED!

Now that I've ranted, let me say ........... Please, just do a little research on what this man Ron Paul is about. He is not your average politician, this man is truly FOUNDING FATHER MATERIAL.

You folks better hope Ron Paul wins this election, because if he doesn't you're going to see a side of America that will scare the living **** out of you. You're going to see the US Dollar collapse, you can take that to the bank!

• Upvote 1