Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is what is going to happen!!

sonny1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kap if i knew this i surely wouldnt be on my computer, but it does state in the imf laws that a country that recieves a loan from the imf, has to have a valid, tradeable currency.

Sonny1 Have you read the Adam chat 2/24/10 ?? someone posted it in this forum tonight. I believe he said that we want Iraq to accept an IMF loan?? That this would be a really good thing.

Did I get confused about what I read. Because in this thread everybody seems to think this is bad news. ??? Andy ideas on this?

Quote Originally Posted by kaperoni View Post

sonny1, they got an imf loan back in 2006 i think and paid it off in 2008. So apparently the dinar meets this criteria.

yes but different times though, they were at war, and the u.s had alot to do with that loan

Either there is a law or there isnt a law regarding a valid tradeable currency for IMF repayment terms. I would be interested in proof of this law. Your answer to his question is not clear.

Hello everyone, i know that this lop issue is like beating a dead horse and still beating him after he has been turned into glue! Here is what will happen and i hope finally we can stop talking about this issue! There is a better chance of someone finding big foot than there are of iraq lopping. Here is how it is going to go down, grab a pen....................ok. Iraq is going to give the investor a modest rate some were between $ .84-1.60 they are going to give us a certain time frame to cash-in somewere in the neighborhood of 45-90 days. Once iraq gets all there dinar back they will do what anyone who wants to turn a profit would do, raise the value to its true worth $2.50-3.00 and with the 10-15 trillion in circulation in the hands of the average person iraq will profit 10-15 trillion at the least, you guys catching on yet, and then they will be able to pay all there debt and build there private sector!!!

This is simple, i understand that people are negative by nature, and i am no different, but do you people truly believe that the u.s government, that has invested trillions, and more importantly lost thousands of lives would let iraq pull one over on all the people that have helped them? No. People say all the time why would iraq make us all millionaires, first of all they have no choice, if you think they have a say you are wrong, we set up there new monetary policy. We set up there atm machines, we have been working hand in hand with them to do this the right way. Second of all iraq wont pay us 1 penny when they do this, they will profit trillions. The country of iraq gains absolutely nothing by lopping, well unless you count on them losing trillions, and making there allies dispise them!!!! Out

I don't agree! Us puny investors are nothing to Iraq. If they come out too low with the plan to raise later, the REALLY BIG BOYS will come in and gobble their currency up at 1.00 knowing that they will get more later. If they do, the rest of the world will be holding Iraq by the "you-know-whats" for a long time. They will be pumping oil for years to keep up.Iraq will be in debt to the rest of the world holding their currency. The best thing to do is to come out at a solid rate that will be good for a while if they want to maintain their independence and stability. It may be a large bit to chew initially but they have the assets to keep the wind in their sails until they can pick up the momentum that they are shooting for and what they and the world needs.

Quote Originally Posted by kaperoni View Post

sonny1, they got an imf loan back in 2006 i think and paid it off in 2008. So apparently the dinar meets this criteria.

yes but different times though, they were at war, and the u.s had alot to do with that loan

Either there is a law or there isnt a law regarding a valid tradeable currency for IMF repayment terms. I would be interested in proof of this law. Your answer to his question is not clear.

look it up and let us know!!!

Sonny1,

Based on this premise, doesn't it seem logical that by virtue of the Iraqi's RV'ing- and subsequently removing most of the Dinar floating that's floating around the globe-they have, in effect, re-joined the "International Community" ? The Dinar then becomes tradable on FOREX, and just like water, will seek it's natural (financial) level......

If that is true, we could then open a FOREX account with our "winnings" and continue to "trade" the Dinar there...

Inquiring minds want to know...

WHY NO LOP..............MY THOUGHTS

Iraq has said a few weeks ago they are going to roll out the low notes 1,5, 10, 20, 50, 100 dinars

at 1170 to 1 value as it stands......those notes are worth....****.... **** a 25,000 note is worth $21.

so a 10 note is worth 10 x .00086 = 1 cent.

THEY HAVE TO REVALUE UP TO .80 OR $1 JUST TO GET SOME VALUE INTO THE SMALL NOTES.

THEN as many cash in their 25k notes and get them all in by the end of the year.........they have "cut out the 3 zeros

from the working poplation.......

so no room for lop. it is just not in the way it would work.

...Do you people truly believe that the u.s government, that has invested trillions, and more importantly lost thousands of lives would let iraq pull one over on all the people that have helped them? No. People say all the time why would iraq make us all millionaires, first of all they have no choice, if you think they have a say you are wrong, we set up there new monetary policy. We set up there atm machines, we have been working hand in hand with them to do this the right way. Second of all iraq wont pay us 1 penny when they do this, they will profit trillions.

It is only our stereotypical American arrogance (and, to some extent, the media) that causes us to believe that we, the USA, are in control of anything in regard to the monetary policies of Iraq. The United States is the muscle for the IMF, and we have been ever since we were put back under the control of their privately-owned Federal Reserve in the early 20th century. Put it this way, the IMF is Don Michael Corleone, and when the Don wants the button pushed on someone, the USA is one of the mechanisms it uses to push the button.

The CBI is not established as a puppet of the USA. It is a puppet of the IMF. The only way that we are going to get rich from IQD is if it suits the purposes of the IMF. The CBI will only benefit the Iraqi people inasmuch as that also is in the best interest of the IMF. Sometimes these arrangements can be mutually beneficial. IMO, this remains to be seen.

FP

I have an uncle who has invested in a good amount of dinar yet he talks so much about an evident lop that we call him the professor of lopology...i mean this is like an everday discussion with him! soooo draining! lol..anyways what I don't understand is to all of the people who also believe a lop is so evident and the fact we will make buttloads of money as merely a dream..why the heck do you still have your dinar??? Do yourself a favor and turn in your dinar and put yourself out of your own misery. Seriously this lop talk makes me want to bit*h slap somebody.

Thanks for the post sonny1! Gotta love it

Edited by shannybelle27
Had to give a shout out to sonny1 lol