Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***The RV is a ways off***

Here's the deal, this technique re : Albert Humphrey is dated back to the 60's and 70's and does not apply to situations such as what is going on now in Iraq or for that matter globally.

Strategies and sound business models can certainly not apply to this current economic situation.

The world as a whole has never been in this unique position as it is today.

So take your current norm of logic and toss it out the window.

There is so much at stake globally and also much is and will be driven by greed by the political sector as well as the business community.

They smell the money!!!!

Risk is always higher when there is much at stake.

Never stopped them before.

Hot damn can I gat an AMEN !!!

Quad B)

Go RV

YOUR RIGHT, THEIR SITUATION IS UNIQUE!!!!

TO BAD THIS IS THE ONLY FRAMEWORK THAT'S INTERNATIONALLY USED AND KNOWN!!!

So do you know Shabibbi ??? :lol::lol::lol:

SHELLIE, I don't have to know Shabibi, No one has to know Shabibi....there are rules to this!!! In order for Shabibi to play the game he will have to follow the rules!!! Shabibi maybe following the rules BUT Iraq hasn't!!!

The financial crisis has caused Governments to crack down on accountability and transparency and Iraq lacks both!!!

• Upvote 1

If this is the TAV that I use to know He is a very smart guy, with lots of good info. But hopefully your wrong this time. Your friend rocketman. Are you the green lantern? Just sayin'

Yep it's me green lantern......I started this thread to help provide people with tools to help them make their own decision instead of listening to others!!!

I've been in this for a while as well BUT I've decided to take it to a higher level!!!! I'm not saying it's not going to happen, what I am saying is that Iraq has not complied with the rules like other countries have!!!

Tav, I think Shabibbi is a pretty smart man, as per his resume... You have been in this for awhile watching whats going on, You know he's following a plan for the past 5 years, and the plan for the currency doesn't only include investors in the private sector.

Let's just agree to disagree on this matter... We think differently, Iraq and it's people isn't just strictly business .

• Upvote 1

Here's the deal, this technique re : Albert Humphrey is dated back to the 60's and 70's and does not apply to situations such as what is going on now in Iraq or for that matter globally.

Strategies and sound business models can certainly not apply to this current economic situation.

The world as a whole has never been in this unique position as it is today.

So take your current norm of logic and toss it out the window.

There is so much at stake globally and also much is and will be driven by greed by the political sector as well as the business community.

They smell the money!!!!

Risk is always higher when there is much at stake.

Never stopped them before.

Hot damn can I gat an AMEN !!!

Quad B)

Go RV

AMEN Quad! I believe! Pass the plate to the first pew.

Bilateral Contracts by definition is a promise for a promise, no performance such as payment of funds or delivery of goods need take place. "The contract comes into existence at the moment the promises are exchanged!!!"

Unilateral Contracts is a promise to act, in other words the time of contract formation in a unilateral contract is not the moment when promises are exchanged but the moment when the contract is performed!!!

Until Dutch Shell actually go to work their Contract is simply a promise for a promise nothing more!!! I'M OPTIMISTIC

Edited by TAV

LMAO

do you NOT undertsand their exchange rate must be adjusted in other words changed prior to the 2012 budget i feel lke a broken record here Iraq cannot go too much longer without raising the value the CBi has came out and stated they will adjust the exchange rate according to the 2012 budget.

Well I like your broken record, every time I see it in print I hit +1.

• Upvote 1

Tav, I think Shabibbi is a pretty smart man, as per his resume... You have been in this for awhile watching whats going on, You know he's following a plan for the past 5 years, and the plan for the currency doesn't only include investors in the private sector.

Let's just agree to disagree on this matter... We think differently, Iraq and it's people isn't just strictly business .

I agree Shelley that Shabibi is a very very intelligent man, but it is also known that maliki tried to assimilate the CBI under his authority!!! We all know the rules of Central Banks are based on their autonomy meaning: "right of self-government!!!"

Edited by TAV

SHELLIE, I don't have to know Shabibi, No one has to know Shabibi....there are rules to this!!! In order for Shabibi to play the game he will have to follow the rules!!! Shabibi maybe following the rules BUT Iraq hasn't!!!

The financial crisis has caused Governments to crack down on accountability and transparency and Iraq lacks both!!!

I think I have to agree with you on this one -

Do you have big letters because you are shouting or did you forget your readers? Just askingbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I think I have to agree with you on this one -

Do you have big letters because you are shouting or did you forget your readers? Just askingbiggrin.gif

LoL, Trying to see better!!! I've been tracking investment all day long and the words are starting to run together!!!

• Upvote 1

I agree Shelley that Shabibi is a very very intelligent man, but it is also known that maliki tried to assimilate the CBI under his authority!!! We all know the rules of Central Banks are based on their autonomy meaning: "right of self-government!!!"

Didn't Parliment tell Maliki he can not interfere with CBI business, When Shabibbi threatened to sue the Govt. ??

anyway I'm glad you started using smaller letters, I felt like I was being yelled at and automatically put on the defensive :o

• Upvote 1

I'm going to share something......"This world economy needs new Tech to be introduced into the world markets, Billionaire T Boone Pickens is promoting bio-fuels, there are many people studying and working to replace the naturally aspirated engine. for the doubters Chevy Cruze is a prime example.

HISTORY:

The four-stroke engine was first patented by Alphonse Beau de Rochas in 1861. Before, in about 1854–57, two Italians (Eugenio Barsanti and Felice Matteucci) invented an engine that was rumored to be very similar, but the patent was lost.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_cycle

The 4 stroke automotive engine is 19th century tech. and on its way to extinction.........SOON!!!!

Edited by TAV

If someone thinks that Iraq is not going to be a good investment...or any time soon...why waste any time on here, and/or even grueling over it, and hashing out any details with anyone...I say show us your other investments that are better...if any are out there.....as that's where we all need to be spending our time.......

On another note, no one wastes their time and energy on something that they don't believe in, or that they're not involved with in a positive way...IMO...for anyone tracking the negatives...they seemingly would'nt be a buyer or investor...as the negatives that they always seem to find would most certainly rule out their investing or time spent idly with the same!!!......

• Upvote 1

Didn't Parliment tell Maliki he can not interfere with CBI business, When Shabibbi threatened to sue the Govt. ??

anyway I'm glad you started using smaller letters, I felt like I was being yelled at and automatically put on the defensive :o

These are the transparency issues they are lacking.

They are still looking to complete their government.

Their neighbor to the east is creating uncertainty for them.

UN lifted sanctions on June 30th releasing them from the food for oil program.....more transparency issues

DFI fund........ more transparency issue

Paris Club debts..........more transparency issues

Was it 7 billion or 16 billion dollars lost or misplaced...........more transparency issues

RV, RI or Lop...........transparency issues

These are a small few of issues that has been relayed as to why multinational enterprises (MNE) will not do business with them and possibly holding them back!!! No one trust them...no creditability!!!

I'm going to share something......"This world economy needs new Tech to be introduced into the world markets, Billionaire T Boone Pickens is promoting bio-fuels, there are many people studying and working to replace the naturally aspirated engine. for the doubters Chevy Cruze is a prime example.

HISTORY:

The four-stroke engine was first patented by Alphonse Beau de Rochas in 1861. Before, in about 1854–57, two Italians (Eugenio Barsanti and Felice Matteucci) invented an engine that was rumored to be very similar, but the patent was lost.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_cycle

The 4 stroke automotive engine is 19th century tech. and on its way to extinction.........SOON!!!!

World economies need a rescue today!

As far as SWOT analysis.... it doesn't apply to the business at hand. Governments can adjust to debts and rates with an agreeable structure to support monetary values (minerals, agriculture, Intellect etc...). This certainly is not a typical situation we're dealing with and the IMF is working in concert with central banks toward a worldwide resolution. Therefore, I don't think any country will, can or want to be excluded. There is a possibility that the rates may change over a period of more stability and control. Countries involved will benefit undoubtedly. This is an effort for countries to thread water and re-group.

What's the next evolutionary form of wealth? I don't know but it can start here!

• Upvote 2

If someone thinks that Iraq is not going to be a good investment...or any time soon...why waste any time on here, and/or even grueling over it, and hashing out any details with anyone...I say show us your other investments that are better...if any are out there.....as that's where we all need to be spending our time.......

On another note, no one wastes their time and energy on something that they don't believe in, or that they're not involved with in a positive way...IMO...for anyone tracking the negatives...they seemingly would'nt be a buyer or investor...as the negatives that they always seem to find would most certainly rule out their investing or time spent idly with the same!!!......

No one is saying they aren't a good investment.....I believe cash will always be king!!!! Other sites keep saying the RV is happening tomorrow.........sharing tools to help other determine what direction this is going!!!

Some double and triple gains as per long term holdings in Warka, ISX and Cash IQD in hand....has already occurred....that's the direction we like to see, but some are wanting or wishing for the end result...an RV...which no one knows a date or rate...but IMO..I believe we will see it sooner than later...due to the flood of monetary gains and involvements in Iraq...and nowhere else but Iraq is this type stuff occurring...as there has never been a movement on the planet of this magnitude...with that said....sure they can regress, but why should they...they have the wealth to NOT do this..(regress)...unlike those countries that DID the opposite...(LOP with a Negative Value, Etc.)....We will see?

Edited by 4aprofit
  • Upvote 1

World economies need a rescue today!

As far as SWOT analysis.... it doesn't apply to the business at hand. Governments can adjust to debts and rates with an agreeable structure to support monetary values (minerals, agriculture, Intellect etc...). This certainly is not a typical situation we're dealing with and the IMF is working in concert with central banks toward a worldwide resolution. Therefore, I don't think any country will, can or want to be excluded. There is a possibility that the rates may change over a period of more stability and control. Countries involved will benefit undoubtedly. This is an effort for countries to thread water and re-group.

What's the next evolutionary form of wealth? I don't know but it can start here!

What I'm saying,"many people are against middle east oil and working diligently to stricken our economy of middle east oil!!!" Again the Chevy Cruze.

Some double and triple gains as per long term holdings in Warka, ISX and Cash IQD in hand....has already occurred....that's the direction we like to see, but some are wanting or wishing for the end result...an RV...which no one knows a date or rate...but IMO..I believe we will see it sooner than later...due to the flood of monetary gains and involvements in Iraq...and nowhere else but Iraq is this type stuff occurring...as there has never been a movement on the planet of this magnitude...with that said....sure they can regress, but why should they...they have the wealth to NOT do this..(regress)...unlike those countries that DID the opposite...(LOP with a Negative Value, Etc.)....We will see?

I agree with you 100 percent but again Shabibi a smart man that I would like to believe....... has the countries best interest at hand BUT maliki.........he leaves doubt, a lot of doubt and the fact that their government is still incomplete doesn't help....the election was March 7, 2009 and we're going into 2012!!!!

SOME GEE WISE STUFF:

The mandate of the IMF is to promote international monetary cooperation and provide temporary financial assistance to member countries to help overcome balance of payment problems. The IMF performs 3 primary activities

1. monitoring the global economy

2. providing technical assistance to developing countries

3. lending which is the core responsibility.

By definition the IMF's lending refers to loans, not free grants which usually have to be repaid in 1 to 5 years and comes with strings attached -long term policy reforms meaning belt tightening by pushing government recipient to embark on reforms that they otherwise probably would not have undertaken.

The IMF has been compare to insurance companies, nations pay a premium to become a member and the IMF uses the money to make loans.

Edited by TAV