Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

153 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think the RV will take place?

• mid-end December
    • January 2012
    • No later than March 2012
    • Summer 2012
    • Fall to End of 2012
    • We are 2+ years out...
    • Other (please explain)

It will happen on an ordinary morning. You will be doing your daily routine, maybe drinking some coffee or getting ready for work. As you pick up your cell phone you will see you have one text message wating. You may hesitate before opening it but do and right then you find out your life has changed.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I was just thinking about this polll. I remember someone posted a similar poll at this time last year. Almost everyone believed it was "anyday now." Here we are a year later. While I do believe some progress has been made in this last year, I still think it will be at least a few more months before it comes into being. I am curious to hear some specific reasons why anyone thinks it is "anyday now" - not just "I hope", but "I have reasons!"

You know, I was just thinking about this polll. I remember someone posted a similar poll at this time last year. Almost everyone believed it was "anyday now." Here we are a year later. While I do believe some progress has been made in this last year, I still think it will be at least a few more months before it comes into being. I am curious to hear some specific reasons why anyone thinks it is "anyday now" - not just "I hope", but "I have reasons!"

Great question. I think any month soon because of all the progress pointing to the desire to have "Tradable Currency" and the position it would put Iraq in as they are determined to strengthen their economic situation and earn respect in many ways that an RV would help. They have worked hard to be in a position that in the past they have moved slowly on and ALL OF A SUDDEN, BAM! They are moving QUICKLY for some reason. GO RV!

In my most humble opinion...This wont happen this year, I think it won't happen till late 2012 or early 2013. Why? glad you asked, In the book ''Global Financial Warriors'' it states that this is a 10 year plan. Since we went in Iraq in 03. Its not 10 years yet. But that is my opinion. Go ahead and bash away if you feel the need.

GO RV

mrdeepc

:D

• Upvote 3

In my most humble opinion...This wont happen this year, I think it won't happen till late 2012 or early 2013. Why? glad you asked, In the book ''Global Financial Warriors'' it states that this is a 10 year plan. Since we went in Iraq in 03. Its not 10 years yet. But that is my opinion. Go ahead and bash away if you feel the need.

GO RV

mrdeepc

:D

I plus 1'ed you and did not bash you. I would have disagreed with you in September through November; but after seeing a lot of articles and seeing the do nothing actions of the GOI, lack of true financial infrastructure compared to other countries and overall economic ignorance of everyone in Iraq except the CBI, and the lack of real investors and investment terrified of the whole war-mongering, war-like region with no guaranttee of high yield return on investment (mainly oil companies jumping on board to invest); 4th quarter 2012 to 4th quarter 2013 appears to be the time they need to set everything for an RV.

I'm hopefully though that I'm wrong, and I pray that I am; yet logic tells me otherwise.

Edited by PD46
  • Upvote 1

For what it's worth I recently had a psychic reading & the woman who didn't know about the dinar said -

there's a lot of people involved, I did a lot of research, it's a good investment , it WILL happen it's just when... between May & Sept 2012 definitely by Sept

rate ( I told her .10 - $8) She said in the middle- $3+

Another friend had a reading with a Canadian psychic in Montreal & I think he told her May 22.

I have felt for several months now it has a bit more to go, so I've set it aside for the time being & just let it happen in it's own time.

There's still more before they're ready

no matter what we think! Imho

I posted this in another thread just before seeing this one

tongue.gif

Edited by Ana