Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Frank26 CC 11/17/2011 W/ Delta

easyrider

LOL so i bring information now im an okie get a life bro you dont like it move on simple as that. I don't do this for Only YOU i bring what i get emailed to me for the whole community whether you like it or not is irrelevent and well everybody has an ******* so that means we all must have an opinion LOL

Ok, I'm confused. Easy self-proclaims himself as "Okie's son", brings every single rumor, that anyone can possibly find, over here, and then is upset that someone calls him an Okie. Ooooookkkkk?????? What am I missing? I honestly don't see why he should fly off the handle.

• Upvote 1

I agree for the most part but Frank does not have the right to lie and make up so called "intell" when selling a product. I wish people would keep their faith close to them instead of scamming naive people who are scaping by.

This is already labeled a high risk investment by most experts. Frank is giving speculation. Its up to the people to decide whether the information they get is true or not. How can anyone expect foretold outcomes in currency speculation any how?

You will not get far in life being a kool-aid drinker

Mike Is 100% nailing it when he sez Fraud26 knows not a damn thing, and slings Religion around like a Snot rag!! All of you that negged the **** out him need to take them back! Ive been around this for 4 yrs and I only know of ONE other that is a complete fake ass liar Bigger then FRANK.... Yes you know who it is. OKIE::: And his sidekick Tony(The Hot Dog waiting in line to cash in).

Good lord people> Someone ANYONE name a piece of intel fraud had FIRST and did NOT plagiarize from another source??? If you cant then YOU need to apologize to Mike101.

Im Not banging Easy(Umm That just did,nt sound right) But anyway, He is a trusted member here and so am I. If you want to neg someone I CAN HANDLE IT, But you sure as Hell better have your **** in line before attacking. Those of you that do know me here know I DONT take any Crap.! I want this RV just as badly as ANY here, But have ZERO misconceptions of a 3+ Rv. Im in the (ITS A BUCK) group. .75 to 1.15.

Its truly morbid what Frank has done to THOUSANDS of people under the umbrella of Religion. I know who my maker is but I sure as hell dont just snap to attention when someone decides to {Anoint an Investment} with Religion.

• Upvote 5

Mike Is 100% nailing it when he sez Fraud26 knows not a damn thing, and slings Religion around like a Snot rag!! All of you that negged the **** out him need to take them back! Ive been around this for 4 yrs and I only know of ONE other that is a complete fake ass liar Bigger then FRANK.... Yes you know who it is. OKIE::: And his sidekick Tony(The Hot Dog waiting in line to cash in).

Good lord people> Someone ANYONE name a piece of intel fraud had FIRST and did NOT plagiarize from another source??? If you cant then YOU need to apologize to Mike101.

Im Not banging Easy(Umm That just did,nt sound right) But anyway, He is a trusted member here and so am I. If you want to neg someone I CAN HANDLE IT, But you sure as Hell better have your **** in line before attacking. Those of you that do know me here know I DONT take any Crap.! I want this RV just as badly as ANY here, But have ZERO misconceptions of a 3+ Rv. Im in the (ITS A BUCK) group. .75 to 1.15.

Its truly morbid what Frank has done to THOUSANDS of people under the umbrella of Religion. I know who my maker is but I sure as hell dont just snap to attention when someone decides to {Anoint an Investment} with Religion.

I already went and used up all my +'s on Mike's posts, however, I dont really get why anyone would pay attention to them anyway? Looks like if you post with common sense, you get Neg'd. So am I supposed to get +'s or -'s?? I'm confused?............

• Upvote 2

Hey easy, thanks. I asked this same question of another DV member and like to hear your thoughts too if possible . How do feel about this November/December verses 2010's?

Go RV

The RV gets pumped up every year at this time. Last year was the worst. You couldn't go to any site without some idiot saying it absolutely had to happen by dec 15(UN meeting or some crap) and you were crazy if you thought otherwise. Also around this time M was officially "elected" after an 8 month stalemate of sorts. After that it HAD to happen by the new year or very shortly after.

Before that it was being pumped hard before the March 2010 elections...After this many years its very clear no one knows whats going on, period. This whole thing is purely speculation. They don't have to RV despite what you read.

Just ask yourself this question: Do you believe Iraq can turn 27Trillion IQD ($27Billion, their current VALUE) into $27Trillion(1:1rv) or $81Trillion(1:3rv) or more? Thats more than all the worlds value COMBINED. Its been claimed that they are pulling in their currency. For all intense and purposes lets say this is true(which I doubt), how much have they taken in? 20 Trillion? Still too much in circulation to rv at even a 1:1 ratio. Adam's .10 is plausible and I hope it RV's that high. Remember they only have 30 million citizens.... They may have oil, but so what, we have more. It doesn't mean anything if they aren't drilling it and that takes years to get started.

• Upvote 4

I do not know the credibility of delta, nor his Arabic. U do, however know my wife's. Along with speaking her native language,Amharic, she also speaks Arabic ( but does not read it) and English. I had her listen to one of the news feeds regarding the deleting of three zeros. She basically said that the value of one dinar will become like the value of one thousand. One thousand became like one with the zeros now without the zeros it is going back. I think there is a loss when reading it as opposed to hearing the actual meanings of the entire statement.

JMHO, and my wife's translation....

I agree with Mike that Frank is a con man. In fact, anyone who combines religion with investing should not be trusted. Smart investors do not rely on faith, but data and analysis. Once again I'll quote Mitt Romney ($100 Million investor). "Always replace emotion and opinion with data and analysis when making business decisions." The so called "Gurus" use innuendo and plattitudes to lure their sheep. Don't be fooled by their empty promises and bold faced lies. Follow the CBI, IMF, and WTO regarding Iraq. Anything else is heresay. I believe the Dinar will RV but not at $3.00+ like the gurus purport. Iraq has $27 Trillion Dinar in circulation. They cannot afford to cover that with an RV of a $1 or more. Please, someone show me the link that says there are less Dinar in circulation than I am reporting. I am no lopster just a realist.

Are you sure that Mitt didn't have insider trading going for him?

We know this is a high risk gamble but that gives no excuse for a worthless piece of Sh*t to lie and make up crap. I wish we had the Death Penalty for con men like him. I once called him and after the full of crap sales pitch he though he hung up but didn't. He was laughing with his wife as he stated "we have another loser we are about to scam" I wish i recorded it. I have been researching him and I have so much dirt on him I am about to write it in a news release. It will include his home address and other personal details for all who have been scammed by him.

ps. Easy, if you call yourself Okie's son don't get mad when I call you Okie.

I see what your saying. just consider yourself lucky to have seen the light. like i said, people run the risk when there looking to others on inside information for a currency investment.

its kind of like an info-mercial. they tell you the product can do a thousand things, and once you get it, you find out its a piece of junk.

The RV gets pumped up every year at this time. Last year was the worst. You couldn't go to any site without some idiot saying it absolutely had to happen by dec 15(UN meeting or some crap) and you were crazy if you thought otherwise. Also around this time M was officially "elected" after an 8 month stalemate of sorts. After that it HAD to happen by the new year or very shortly after.

Before that it was being pumped hard before the March 2010 elections...After this many years its very clear no one knows whats going on, period. This whole thing is purely speculation. They don't have to RV despite what you read.

Just ask yourself this question: Do you believe Iraq can turn 27Trillion IQD ($27Billion, their current VALUE) into $27Trillion(1:1rv) or $81Trillion(1:3rv) or more? Thats more than all the worlds value COMBINED. Its been claimed that they are pulling in their currency. For all intense and purposes lets say this is true(which I doubt), how much have they taken in? 20 Trillion? Still too much in circulation to rv at even a 1:1 ratio. Adam's .10 is plausible and I hope it RV's that high. Remember they only have 30 million citizens.... They may have oil, but so what, we have more. It doesn't mean anything if they aren't drilling it and that takes years to get started.

An interesting take on the numbers

My PDF to E

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0ByzAcp2gLCffOGQ5ZTY1MTQtYmExMC00MDExLTlkMjUtNWM0MWIzZjgxM2Rm&hl=en_US&pli=1

[11/22/2011 9:00:48 PM] The Big E: Looks to me like GOI / MOF creation of GBs is much more powerful than CBI T-Bills.

[11/22/2011 9:01:08 PM] The Big C: yeah are the 50ks bond roll ups, and HL got on that debt being rolled into bonds issue

[11/22/2011 9:01:24 PM] The Big E: Which might be precisely why GOI is needed to approve the CBI Plan

[11/22/2011 9:02:11 PM] The Big E: Highlander and I agree..... Shabibi and CBI do not have the power to move, without GOI approval.

[11/22/2011 9:02:53 PM] The Big E: Bonds is precisely my contention, as to why that is.... because CBI can't create them without MOF

[11/22/2011 9:02:53 PM] The Big C: yup

[11/22/2011 9:03:32 PM] The Big E: OK..... I am enthralled with your pdf.

[11/22/2011 9:03:37 PM] The Big C: lol

[11/22/2011 9:03:37 PM] The Big E: back to reading.

[11/22/2011 9:03:41 PM] The Big C: sweet

[11/22/2011 9:04:09 PM] The Big E: Shared that with Highl... Moto and Eddie.

[11/22/2011 9:04:55 PM] The Big E: That one I sent you was from Moto. Not sure whether he found it.... but also an important doc.

[11/22/2011 9:05:03 PM] The Big E: Hmm...

[11/22/2011 9:05:14 PM] The Big E: Bank Reform stuff.

These bonds are really interesting..... it is how they monetize not only non liquid assets in to liquidity.... but also monetizing good faith credit into instant liquidity.

[11/22/2011 9:10:21 PM] The Big E: I think this is part of how they pay for the 24 Trillion IQD out of their direct control.

[11/22/2011 9:12:13 PM] The Big E: And it could be as simple as trading more valuable bonds, to trade to nations holding IQD, with the understanding with BIS , WB, IMF and WTO that a designated amount of IQD is destroyed and replaced with these bonds, bills of exchange and T- bills.... etc.

[11/22/2011 9:12:47 PM] The Big E: This is just what I been saying.

[11/22/2011 9:12:55 PM] The Big E: Brother.... I hope I am right.

[11/22/2011 9:13:20 PM] The Big E: It means we can indeed get a big payoff, in spite of the propaganda articles.

[11/22/2011 9:14:03 PM] The Big E: $1.00 would take $30 Trillion to cover it.

[11/22/2011 9:14:28 PM] The Big E: $3.+ is over $90 Trillion and is absurd.

[11/22/2011 9:14:42 PM] The Big E: Iraq does not have that value or nearly that credit.

[11/22/2011 9:15:42 PM | Edited 9:15:48 PM] The Big E: $1.00 without a ratio like 1 to 1..... 10 to 1.... 100 to 1 or 1000 to 1 R/D.... even that is a stretch.

[11/22/2011 9:16:05 PM] The Big E: But they could, if the world agrees to it.

[11/22/2011 9:16:19 PM] The Big E: And if GOI has the guts.

C..... check this out..... an original theory....

http://iraq-businessnews.com/pdf/Iraq-Book-2011-Web.pdf

[1:07:20 AM] The Big E: Iraq passes GB and GS with Iraq SEC and issues $30 Trillion in Bills of Exchange, T- Bills, Gov Securities, Gov Bonds, etc. (after being approved by IMF, BIS, WB, WTO and the credit rating is increased on S&P from CC to A.....)

[1:07:44 AM] The Big E: So they are approved for $30 Trillion in Bonds etc.

[1:10:34 AM] The Big E: They pay for all the IQD and replace it with new currency, lower denoms, mostly digital, but all digital is backed by larger inventory notes that are 50 and 100 K notes, with Kurd, Arabic, and English, to replace all 30 Trillion in circulation, at $1.00 Exchange Rate, they buy all IQD for $1.00 and it costs them about $25 T in Bonds, etc. to buy them all back.

[1:12:23 AM] The Big E: Now they destroy all the current notes and replace them for circulation would be the small notes and for digital, forex and reserves, the large notes, (50K and 100k, Gov only notes, to inventory to forex and reserve holdings only.

[1:15:36 AM] The Big E: So they basically created $30 Trillion in debt at say 1.6 interest in a 60 year maturity, (as stated in the 2009 doc), but get all the IQD valued at $30 Trillion, and market for other exchanges, that IQD, over and over again, in money and currency markets, T-Bills, etc, for greater margins than they are paying for the Bonds.... meaning they are getting much more than the original $30 Trillion plus interest in return for the debt they created.

[1:15:45 AM] The Big E: Does this make sense?

[1:16:44 AM | Edited 1:16:51 AM] The Big E: The only question is this..... "How much credit will thye world markets, WTO, World Bank, IMF and BIS allow them?"

[1:18:33 AM] The Big E: I say, they would start low, somewhere around a couple Trillion Dollars worth which reflects the equivilant of only about a 3 cent RV/RD, after factoring some sort of ratio..... or 21 cents average.

[1:19:38 AM] The Big E: My guess is, Iraq is trying for higher numbers, in enough credit rating to allow them to do the $30 Trillion they need to do $1.00 straight up.

[1:19:53 AM] The Big E: I agree with Phoenix about this.... and always have.

[1:20:09 AM] The Big E: Is that realistic, is the question.

[1:21:07 AM] The Big E: I think it is, because Iraq is a very unique investment for the rest of the world and they will not take as long as Japan, because of the vast natural resources.

[1:21:39 AM] The Big E: We will talk later about this. Remind me.

http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/COUNTRIES/MENAEXT/0,,contentMDK:23010412~pagePK:146736~piPK:226340~theSitePK:256299,00.html

Edited by genevieve

Great Points! Still waiting for someone to show me the evidence Iraq has pulled in the majority of the 27 Trrillion Dinar in circulation. .10 cents even seems high. Based on the economic data available, I am betting it comes out at 100 Dinar ro 1 USD. Over time it will raise in value, but not instantaneously like some of the dreamers believe. Remember, Kuwait had very little money in criculation so their RV was huge. Iraq does not have that luxury. They will not LOP it because that would cause massive economic losses to the businesses already invested in Iraq. Even if it comes out at 100 IQD to 1 USD you would have made 10X your money on a $1,000 bet. I am sorry but most people never see those kind of returns in their lifetime on a single investment. Take your winnings and be hapy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easy,

I believe in God but I do not throw my common sense out the window because someone said Jesus ever other word. Frank is a thief, he was starting a church years back and took donations and never built it. I know for a fact that the FBI is looking into him. You need to take off your dinar glasses off and come back to earth.

Mike101......can you back up your claims about Frank taking donations to build a church? Where and when did this take place?

I've been listening to Frank for years ...and although I don't always care for some of his ways ....I don't believe he is the man that you are portraying.

I don't know who you are.....although i see that you arrived at this site in Sept. 2011 (must be a fast learner or have alot of time on your hands). You seem to know it all for only being involved for such a short time. I also see where you sell dinar .... does this make you a guru?.....Is Frank the compitition?

You say that the FBI is looking into him ...... he has been involved with the dinar sites for at least 5 years(so he must have taken the alleged donations before then)......and he is still on the loose... :blink: .... you have got to be kidding me.

I don't know you....I don't trust you.....I don't believe you............and ..... I don't care to.

One last thing........You say that you believe in God........so does the devil.

• Downvote 1

Hey everyone, I've been watching the heated debate on Frank's past and present for a couple of days now and I think that we need to get some facts out so that we have objectivity, not just rumor and inuendo. I have been reading Frank's site and several others now for about 6 months and from what I have read, I don't think that he is taking advantage of anyone. I have never seen a factual account from anyone that claims they have been scammed by Frank. I know that many people believe that since he sells dinar and sells VIP memberships, then he must be a con (especially since he has a strong spiritual presence on his website). Please show me / us a factual account of someone that has claimed to be scammed by Frank and I will eat the proper amount of crow and apologize. If you don't have facts, I would suggest that you take a hard look at your own motives for bashing Frank and "man up" by stating that this is your opinion only.

Here are my facts:

1) Frank provides a service to all dinar holders (for free) by keeping us informed about the news from Iraq. His newshounds spend a great deal of time searching for, translating, and reporting the latest news stories from Iraq). Frank's dailly posts are available to anyone that registers on his site and I have learned a great deal by reading these posts

2) The many people that also post on Frank's site discuss many things from current events, to sports, to dinar, to religion. I find these posts entertaining and uplifting. There is very little bashing going on and it looks like the vast majority of these people leave the site feeling better than when they entered it.

3) Frank sells VIP memberships that seem to be a valued service for members. I am not a VIP, but I have never heard anyone claim that they are not getting their $$ worth. There is also the power of numbers if/when the dinar RVs for these members to ensure they get solid financial advice and leverage when dealing with banks, dealers, brokers, accountants, and lawyers. Many novice investors may find this type of information immensely valuable if they quickly acquire a great deal of wealth.

4) Frank sells dinar: OK, he does have a vested interest in attracting people to his website, but I have looked around and have not found anyone that sells dinar for less, so he is not charging a premium over the current market value of the dinar.

5) Frank does have a spiritual message weaved throughout his website and on his CCs: I haven't seen where he prophesizes the rate or date of RV, and his message is very positive and comforting for the many people that participate. I have a spiritual side as well and sometimes I read the messages found on his site, sometimes I skip over them. I can tell you that he does not pump dinar using GOD as his Marketer. He holds weekly Bible studies which are actually very uplifting and is very quick to praise GOD in his view of the world's wonders. He and the others on the site frequently lift up the others that are experiencing turmoil in their life, and I have seen several occassions where the group has intervened financially or personally to help someone else. If you have a problem with that, then you need to do some soul searching.

6) Frank has made some predictions on when he expects the dinar to revalue, but has always indicated that it is his opinion and not a guarantee. He does not recycle the same date / rate predictions that many gurus claim (ie: it has already happened, will happen today/tomorrow at the latest, will happen by the end of the week, etc). His opinions are based on the facts that are found in the many news articles found on his site and have remained consistent for the several months I have been watching. If something changes, he acknowledges it and seeks out more information. He is not a "soundbyte" type of guru, his analysis is logical and based on the data available. I also like that he takes feedback and criticizm well and has shown the ability to alter his opinion based on new information (from any source).

So, let's stick to the facts. Again, if you have data that proves Frank is a con, please share it with the rest of us. If not, then you are either a con yourself, a competitor with an agenda, a gossip that just wants some attention, or a sociopathic liar. It is bad enough for someone to state their opinion as fact, it is morally wrong to trash another's reputation for your own self-gratification.

Mike101......can you back up your claims about Frank taking donations to build a church? Where and when did this take place?

I've been listening to Frank for years ...and although I don't always care for some of his ways ....I don't believe he is the man that you are portraying.

I don't know who you are.....although i see that you arrived at this site in Sept. 2011 (must be a fast learner or have alot of time on your hands). You seem to know it all for only being involved for such a short time. I also see where you sell dinar .... does this make you a guru?.....Is Frank the compitition?

You say that the FBI is looking into him ...... he has been involved with the dinar sites for at least 5 years(so he must have taken the alleged donations before then)......and he is still on the loose... :blink: .... you have got to be kidding me.

I don't know you....I don't trust you.....I don't believe you............and ..... I don't care to.

One last thing........You say that you believe in God........so does the devil.

OK. I LISTENED TO THAT ENTIRE CONFERENCE CALL AND HERE'S MY TAKE/OPINION ON IT. SOME VALID POINTS WERE MADE REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYBODIES PERSONAL OPINION MAY BE OF THE GUY AND HIS TEAM. I PERSONALLY ONLY HAD ONE ISSUE WITH WHAT HE AND HIS TEAM WAS SAYING. I DIDN'T LIKE HOW HE REFERS TO THE INVESTORS AS (FAMILY). AS FAR AS HIM USING GOD REFERENCES WHEN SPEAKING ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT. WELL, TO ME IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OF OUR FELLOW MEMBERS HERE AT DV REFERENCING GOD IN SOME WAY/FORM IN THEIR POSTS. WITH THAT BEING SAID. MAY WE "ALL" BE BLESSED BY THIS GLOBAL/ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT REGARDLESS OF OUR PERSONAL VIEWS, OPINIONS, AND SPIRITUAL BELIEFS. cool.gif

~BELIEVE IN RV BABY~

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE~

OK. I LISTENED TO THAT ENTIRE CONFERENCE CALL AND HERE'S MY TAKE/OPINION ON IT. SOME VALID POINTS WERE MADE REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYBODIES PERSONAL OPINION MAY BE OF THE GUY AND HIS TEAM. I PERSONALLY ONLY HAD ONE ISSUE WITH WHAT HE AND HIS TEAM WAS SAYING. I DIDN'T LIKE HOW HE REFERS TO THE INVESTORS AS (FAMILY). AS FAR AS HIM USING GOD REFERENCES WHEN SPEAKING ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT. WELL, TO ME IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OF OUR FELLOW MEMBERS HERE AT DV REFERENCING GOD IN SOME WAY/FORM IN THEIR POSTS. WITH THAT BEING SAID. MAY WE "ALL" BE BLESSED BY THIS GLOBAL/ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT REGARDLESS OF OUR PERSONAL VIEWS, OPINIONS, AND SPIRITUAL BELIEFS. cool.gif

~BELIEVE IN RV BABY~

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE~

Thanks Blu Collar Guru, I didn't have the time to listen to the entire conf. call, but it is good hear your thoughts. I was a bit put off by the "family" thing at first as well, but after reading through many of the daily posts, I see that there are many very personal conversations going on between / among members. I think there is a feeling of community there that doesn't exist on other dinar forums and can understand why they call each other family. There is also a spiritual component to this, but I do see how this can be construed as "cultish" if taken out of context. It isn't only Frank calling it "family", many of the members feel the same way. As an outsider looking in, it is a bit disconcerting for me, but I won't pass judgement on them as they seem to be at peace with the term. (JMO). Thanks for taking the time to listen to the CC and reporting it here, I wish I had more time to listen to these, but life interferes and family takes precedent :tiphat:

The truth about Frank will be out within a week on my newsletter. It will have names, dates, phone numbers, court doc's plus a lot of very detailed info on Mr .Franky. I hope it will wake some of his followers up before he steals more of their money

Mike, what is your newsletter and where can I get access to it? Sounds like you have done quite a bit of research, and I'm anxious to see your findings. Thanks

• Upvote 1

The truth about Frank will be out within a week on my newsletter. It will have names, dates, phone numbers, court doc's plus a lot of very detailed info on Mr .Franky. I hope it will wake some of his followers up before he steals more of their money

ok if you can then great but if you cant that is called slander bud. Frank can actually sue you for stating such things if he wants to take it further but honestly there are so many disgruntled people out there that are mad because they are broke and this hasnt happened they want to blame someone for their mistakes always so you are one of many my friend good luck LOL

• Downvote 3

Hey everyone, I've been watching the heated debate on Frank's past and present for a couple of days now and I think that we need to get some facts out so that we have objectivity, not just rumor and inuendo. I have been reading Frank's site and several others now for about 6 months and from what I have read, I don't think that he is taking advantage of anyone. I have never seen a factual account from anyone that claims they have been scammed by Frank. I know that many people believe that since he sells dinar and sells VIP memberships, then he must be a con (especially since he has a strong spiritual presence on his website). Please show me / us a factual account of someone that has claimed to be scammed by Frank and I will eat the proper amount of crow and apologize. If you don't have facts, I would suggest that you take a hard look at your own motives for bashing Frank and "man up" by stating that this is your opinion only.

Here are my facts:

1) Frank provides a service to all dinar holders (for free) by keeping us informed about the news from Iraq. His newshounds spend a great deal of time searching for, translating, and reporting the latest news stories from Iraq). Frank's dailly posts are available to anyone that registers on his site and I have learned a great deal by reading these posts

2) The many people that also post on Frank's site discuss many things from current events, to sports, to dinar, to religion. I find these posts entertaining and uplifting. There is very little bashing going on and it looks like the vast majority of these people leave the site feeling better than when they entered it.

3) Frank sells VIP memberships that seem to be a valued service for members. I am not a VIP, but I have never heard anyone claim that they are not getting their $$ worth. There is also the power of numbers if/when the dinar RVs for these members to ensure they get solid financial advice and leverage when dealing with banks, dealers, brokers, accountants, and lawyers. Many novice investors may find this type of information immensely valuable if they quickly acquire a great deal of wealth.

4) Frank sells dinar: OK, he does have a vested interest in attracting people to his website, but I have looked around and have not found anyone that sells dinar for less, so he is not charging a premium over the current market value of the dinar.

5) Frank does have a spiritual message weaved throughout his website and on his CCs: I haven't seen where he prophesizes the rate or date of RV, and his message is very positive and comforting for the many people that participate. I have a spiritual side as well and sometimes I read the messages found on his site, sometimes I skip over them. I can tell you that he does not pump dinar using GOD as his Marketer. He holds weekly Bible studies which are actually very uplifting and is very quick to praise GOD in his view of the world's wonders. He and the others on the site frequently lift up the others that are experiencing turmoil in their life, and I have seen several occassions where the group has intervened financially or personally to help someone else. If you have a problem with that, then you need to do some soul searching.

6) Frank has made some predictions on when he expects the dinar to revalue, but has always indicated that it is his opinion and not a guarantee. He does not recycle the same date / rate predictions that many gurus claim (ie: it has already happened, will happen today/tomorrow at the latest, will happen by the end of the week, etc). His opinions are based on the facts that are found in the many news articles found on his site and have remained consistent for the several months I have been watching. If something changes, he acknowledges it and seeks out more information. He is not a "soundbyte" type of guru, his analysis is logical and based on the data available. I also like that he takes feedback and criticizm well and has shown the ability to alter his opinion based on new information (from any source).

So, let's stick to the facts. Again, if you have data that proves Frank is a con, please share it with the rest of us. If not, then you are either a con yourself, a competitor with an agenda, a gossip that just wants some attention, or a sociopathic liar. It is bad enough for someone to state their opinion as fact, it is morally wrong to trash another's reputation for your own self-gratification.

Thanks for the post.......good read.

Interesting why you defend gurus so much. Things that make you go MMMM laugh.gif

o now your gonna get all paranoid on me?? why dont you take me to court also and call me a pumper in front of a judge.LOL. I really can care les what you do but until you provide facts and reasoning to support your theory then wel its all your opinon many people say something but never do it lets see if you follow up. You started with me when you called me a pumper because i dont get paid nor do i pump dinar i bring information relevant to our investment but their is always one in the crowd and its not the first time ive been called a pumper i think its insecuirty or maybe your just angry at yourself i dont know what.

Edited by easyrider
  • Downvote 3

Thanks Blu Collar Guru, I didn't have the time to listen to the entire conf. call, but it is good hear your thoughts. I was a bit put off by the "family" thing at first as well, but after reading through many of the daily posts, I see that there are many very personal conversations going on between / among members. I think there is a feeling of community there that doesn't exist on other dinar forums and can understand why they call each other family. There is also a spiritual component to this, but I do see how this can be construed as "cultish" if taken out of context. It isn't only Frank calling it "family", many of the members feel the same way. As an outsider looking in, it is a bit disconcerting for me, but I won't pass judgement on them as they seem to be at peace with the term. (JMO). Thanks for taking the time to listen to the CC and reporting it here, I wish I had more time to listen to these, but life interferes and family takes precedent :tiphat:

Mike, what is your newsletter and where can I get access to it? Sounds like you have done quite a bit of research, and I'm anxious to see your findings. Thanks

YOU'RE WELCOME MR.T cool.gif MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A "WONDERFUL" THANKSGIVING.....

Why so defensive??? You make me sad sad.gif

because im sick of people bashing others for just bringing info i apologize and i dont like being rude but i will defend myself and others that just try to provide info to our investment thats all we want to do for the community whether an individual believes it or not is totally up to them. Have a good day smile.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2