Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank 02_22_10

inheritance

Good evening Family,

Hope everybody had a good weekend. I took yesterday off and I have a variety of things to go over with you today. First of all I want to talk to you about the E-Book that a member of our forum has put together for sale. He has a site called another site where he teaches people about their investment pre and post RI. He has always been a gentleman and respectful at **** and many of us have grown to know him. Allow me to point out that where as **** is a 501c3 and I am the CEO……..I am not allowed to make a profit from any sales via ****. BUT ! ………….. I can promote activities that will bring earnings to our charitable funds. We are supplying a link on my front page so that you can click on it to select from a menu of 2 products you can buy. The audio interview can also be accessed by CLICKING HERE. There is the E-book that another site constructed along with his audio guide explaining the E-book a little deeper…….and my audio interview of 2

A great portion of my calls today asked about a site called XE.com where they placed a recent article dropping…….lifting…….slicing……..removing……..cuttin g………eliminating YOU PICK IT …………the three 000’s. I said……….. WONDERFUL! Whereas some feel this is LOP……… I NEVER HAVE! The IQD’s exchange rate VALUE will go up and then the currency value will be higher. The article even said that they want to re-denominate the IQD to EASE cash transfers! Family ………….I know that’s not plain English ……….But it’s not the King’s either….LOL. This sentence is CLEARLY saying that the LOWER DENOMS are ………… soon coming to a local theater near you!!! The article says that they want to finish this currency replacement before the end of 2010. Silly rabbits………you better hurry up because you are running out of time as we walk into the third month of 2010.

I was thinking about the elections on March 7th. They play very little significance in the formula of the RI now. M can’t talk about it during these campaign days and if you remember I told you that intel is pointing to Shabibi to make the announcement or the President of Iraq. IMO……….as I stated over a week ago………..the Ayatollah would be the perfect person to make the call……… he covers EVERYONE! But what I was really thinking about was when they get elected in March it will take about two months to get their seats appointed taking us into June. Very close to the time period when all US Troops will be pulled out. As much as we search for the RI believe it or not……….everything is on schedule. We just don’t have a copy of the schedule.

Another thing I was thinking about is yesterday’s auction at the CBI. For one of the very first times I noticed that they did not use any USD at all……..buying or selling. I like this…….very much. They have been claiming de-dollarization of their nation since October 1st. I would like to see this pattern continue.

One more thing that caught my attention on Sunday……was the ISX. Family these guys are modern now………they have been brought up to speed to the modern age by Thomson Reuters. Yesterday for no reason at all the ISX was run with a white board. What this means is that they over road the trading electronically and manually posted their numbers. Back in the day ………actually just a few months ago……..they posted their trade figures on a board with chalk. Why would they revert to such a primate system yesterday? I didn’t see anyone picking up on this on the internet. But here is my opinion on this………for what it’s worth. Allow me to make an assumption that “IF” the RI rate has been implemented into the 2010 budget then all IQD calculations would reveal …………this RI figure. If they had used electronic posting the transparency of these calculations could have possibly exposed the RI.

So when is a good time for us to look at another window of opportunity? Well on the 1st of March we have the 2010 budget kicking in …………on that day pension plans and retiree’s salaries will also go into effect. What about the salaries that have been cut by 75% since this summer for government workers? IMO……..if the RI is not known to us by March 1st………..the GOI has an awful lot of explaining to do to these factors. How can someone have their salary dramatically cut and continue to live a toilet paper life in Iraq? Excuse me………..they’ve been living on toilet paper ………I should say how can they live on used toilet paper with the pay cuts? They have countless articles using pig latin to try to tell us that they will introduce the lower denoms by removing the 000’s and they wish to do this before the end of the year. Well once again………how can you introduce the lower denoms with an 1170 value? I know about fractional banking but I know nothing about fractional currency. So the 28th or before that ……….is an excellent window to have the RI. That means this week. As I have said in the past ……….every week has great potential for the announcement because we know everything is ready. Knowing the GOI they will wait until the last nanosecond on the 28th which is a Sunday by the way………to make their announcement. Lastly ……..I was looking at my tapes for the KU war. It started in ’91 and in the beginning of ’99 the KU dinar returned to its original value of 344. That’s a total of 8 years. The Iraq war started in ’03 and we are now in ’10. We are in the 8th year of this plan and IMO……..at the same finish line that KU experienced in their 8 years to bring their country back. (it will be a total of 8 at the end of 2010) Just something to think about.

There are a handful of UN countries that find every reason in the world to say ……….my back hurts or ……..I have a headache. Such a country is France. How many times did you hear the French coalition force in Iraq helping? France is mainly nuclear powered. What in the world are they doing striking with their country’s oil refineries? When have you ever in your life seen them do this? How stupid is it for them to do this? This would only drive the barrel of oil much higher than the skyscraper 80 that it’s at right now. Oops……..my bad. I guess everybody has their part in ………..”The Plan”.

We are gathering all of your questions for Ali. Please continue to post them and our admins/mods will collect them and put them in a separate thread for my usage as an outline. I encourage you to continue to ask questions…….this is how we learn.

We are all pleased to learn that BIGJOHN’S son only suffered a light concussion……….thank God for hard heads. It was impressive to see the outpouring of prayers from all of our members for his son. God bless you all and know that BIGJOHN really appreciated the prayers. Truly **** has a lot of prayer warriors and what did our Father say? Ask ……..and you shall receive. That’s why I tell you to constantly stay in prayer. You allow God ………to answer your prayer. But you must ask him first. My Christian love and Alohas.

Frank

That’s why I tell you to constantly stay in prayer. You allow God ………to answer your prayer. But you must ask him first. My Christian love and Alohas.

Frank/QUOTE]

Please God can you make us rich with currency?

There, it's official and even documented.

That’s why I tell you to constantly stay in prayer. You allow God ………to answer your prayer. But you must ask him first. My Christian love and Alohas.

Frank/QUOTE]

Please God can you make us rich with currency?

There, it's official and even documented.

CKS...That is mockery of God... Shame on you!!!

Shame on you for trying to put shame on me....Meany pants...

God is MY Co pilot!

Anyway.... Good Luck

CKS - I'm afraid you have no idea what you're talking about, or it's implications. We wish you well, but please respect the faith of others - without being snide, or without mockery.

RON ;)???