Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Husband Down

delta22

Husband Down

A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart.

The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart.

'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife.

'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans' he replies.

'Put them back, we can't afford them' demands the wife, and so they carry on shopping.

A few aisles further on along the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.

˜ What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband.

'It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,' replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: 'So does 24 cans of Budweiser and it's half the price.'

HUSBAND DOWN!, HUSBAND DOWN!, AISLE 7

• Upvote 9

Husband Down

A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart.

The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart.

'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife.

'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans' he replies.

'Put them back, we can't afford them' demands the wife, and so they carry on shopping.

A few aisles further on along the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.

˜ What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband.

'It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,' replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: 'So does 24 cans of Budweiser and it's half the price.'

HUSBAND DOWN!, HUSBAND DOWN!, AISLE 7

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

Priceless! Delta, priceless! emot-LMAO.gif

BTW, Delta, you may have enlightened us women as to how to have a successful marriage...just keep'em drunk, girls! tongue.gif

I know this was a joke, but I'm

Sorry to tell u

That dont work

I know From personal experience

• Upvote 1

Delta22 - :lol::lol: :lol:

Thank you for a laugh. By my screen name you can figure out I am a nurse. I work in the emergency department and sometimes have the honor of caring for individuals who have lived over 90 years. I ask them their secret to longevity and hands down the response is LAUGHTER. They feel besides good genetic makeup and taking care of themselves, that a good dose of laughter is key. I am so glad you provided today's dose.

Have a blessed holiday season!

• Upvote 1

YUP! I was only, kidding!

Sorry, I hit too close to home, for you. I didn't intend to offend you sad.gif , please forgive my insensitivity! emot-hug.gif

No foul dogmatic... I know it hits too close to home for some, but I for one got your humor (and I was raised with an alcoholic father). I know we should be sensitive to others, but if we get so caught up in the do's and don't's we will never be able to laugh at ourselves or at life. It's a fine line at times I admit, but I don't think you stepped over that line at all... imo! I appreciate your helping things run smoothly around here dear with all the other mods, thanks! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

No foul dogmatic... I know it hits too close to home for some, but I for one got your humor (and I was raised with an alcoholic father). I know we should be sensitive to others, but if we get so caught up in the do's and don't's we will never be able to laugh at ourselves or at life. It's a fine line at times I admit, but I don't think you stepped over that line at all... imo! I appreciate your helping things run smoothly around here dear with all the other mods, thanks! wink.gif

RodandStaff, you are always so kind and forgiving! Thank you for that and the other nice things you said. I appreciate your kindness! emot-hug.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1