Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

looking to buy 8-10 million more

sonny1

mrwhitewolf69 , sonny1 is a very respected member here. He tries his best to bring to the site Information that most do not have access to. All your posts in this thread seem to want to start a fight.

Why bring up issues from several months ago? sonny1's thread is looking to purchase more dinar, nothing more. If you have none for sale, then just read.

Let it go.

pp

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I was going to post mine and sonny1 post from 4-5 months ago but they have disappeared suddenly

seems fishy to me

question -why- are we trying to hide somthing

Are you naturally paranoid? I believe anything older than 15 days, drops off of your profile posts, however, since your bent on dredging up the past, I'm sure you can find it by looking up the archived thread. I can assure you, no one has done anything "fishy", here. Why would be hiding anything? We all own dinars, too. huh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hold all calll`s we at the north pole,, are printing dinar`s as fast as we elve`s can,,, and we still know who has been naughty and really really nice ,,, ......................the counting is a little off though 1 dinar for you three for us one dinar for you three for us :P

• Upvote 2

hold all calll`s we at the north pole,, are printing dinar`s as fast as we elve`s can,,, and we still know who has been naughty and really really nice ,,, ......................the counting is a little off though 1 dinar for you three for us one dinar for you three for us tongue.gif

And we know...youv'e been naughty! Bad elf! tongue.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I live in NY and have 10 million dinar for sale in 25K notes uncirculated with letter of authenticity @ $1000.00 per million. If you don't find someone local, keep me in mind. xxxxxxxxxx

Note to poster; I will send your inquiry to Sonny1, directly. Removed personal info, for your protection. Dogmatic1

Edited by Dogmatic1
removed personal info