Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government:

DinarMillionaire

Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team

As more people became dissatisfied with federal government controls and land grabs, it was inevitable that local law enforcement would eventually see the bigger picture. At the northern California fairgrounds of Yreka last month, seven California sheriffs and another from Oregon gathered with a large group of citizens to say that they are finally going to do something about it.

“A giant has been awakened,” said Plumas County, Calif. Sheriff Greg Hagwood, “and they didn’t count on that,” speaking of the federal bureaucracy.

With exposure of the Emergency Management Center in San Luis Obispo a few decades ago, California began to offer the rest of the nation some evidence of the psychological conditioning aimed from the federal level at state, county and city law enforcement.

Nevada Sheriff Tony DeMeo Stops Federal Government: Feds Engaging In Illegal Confiscation Of Cattle And Water Rights Of County Property Owner.

Oregon Sheriff Gil Gilbertson Gives Federal Agents The Boot: Feds Have No Jurisdiction!

Dean Wilson, sheriff of Del Norte County (Sacramento), is a great example of this great awakening. He received the loudest and longest applause for his candor in confessing past faults after apologizing for not understanding the central government assault and land grab being committed against the people and what he should have been doing about it. Only in the past year has he done a turnaround and begun to behave as a county sheriff instead of an extension of federal law enforcement.

Obama’s Federal Stooges Beginning To Understand The Power Of Sheriffs: Sheriff Warns Federal Agents They Will Be Arrested If They Interfere!

Arizona Sheriff: ‘If Decapitating Police Officers Is Not Terrorism, What is?’: More Troops At Korean Border Than Deadly U.S. Mexican Border.

“I had spent a good part of my life enforcing the penal code, but not understanding my oath of office,” he told the audience. “I was ignorant and naïve, but now I know of the assault against our people by the federal government.”

Read more...

• Upvote 7

What does all this mean today in the Battle for America? Sheriff Mack says it proves that the sheriff is the highest governmental authority in his county. Within that jurisdiction – inside his county – the sheriff has more power than the governor of his state. Indeed, the sheriff has more power in his county than the President of the United States. In his county, he can overrule the President and kick his people out. Remember, the President has few and limited powers.

• Upvote 1

I like that the law enforcement voice that is being heard is one that is the closest to the people. The Federal agencies are so separated from the average person they seem totally insulated. It is not the Department of Homeland Security that see what the farmer on the borders go through, it is the local sheriff. It is was not the Department of Immigration who saw the drugs being smuggled and the gang activities in my community, it was the local sheriff and local authorities.

• Upvote 1

I wish our sherif would realize that as the forest service closes roads we have used for a hundred yearsangry.gif

You really should write your Sheriff and let him know the power that he has. Do more research and send him information that he may not be aware of. Some are not as aware as they should be. You may just be the one that wakes him up to the facts.

Find his email and send him this link... http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/11/14/u-s-sheriffs-rise-up-against-federal-government-sheriff-threatens-feds-with-swat-team/ ...just simply tell him you would like to see him exert more authority that he may not know he has. Maybe more Sheriffs would be enlightened with the new-found information than we know. Some just don't realize it.

• Upvote 1

You really should write your Sheriff and let him know the power that he has. You may just be the one that wakes him up to the facts.

Find his email and send him this link... http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/11/14/u-s-sheriffs-rise-up-against-federal-government-sheriff-threatens-feds-with-swat-team/

Excellent link! There's all sorts of information in there. Thanks for posting this DM.

I'm very surprised that the sheriffs in the article are from California and Oregon. Maybe Arizona's Joe Arpaio has woken up his collegues. We can only hope that a nationwide awakening occurs. It's time to stop the out-of-control fed. What are TSA agents doing on highways in TN? Someone needs to wake up the sheriffs in those counties so they stop the TSA's power grab.

• Upvote 3

You really should write your Sheriff and let him know the power that he has. Do more research and send him information that he may not be aware of. Some are not as aware as they should be. You may just be the one that wakes him up to the facts.

Find his email and send him this link... http://politicalvelc...with-swat-team/ ...just simply tell him you would like to see him exert more authority that he may not know he has. Maybe more Sheriffs would be enlightened with the new-found information than we know. Some just don't realize it.

Thanks I will and will let you know how it goesTwoCents.gif

• Upvote 1

The office of Sheriff of the County is a most powerful position. He can order any Fed agent out of the county, but most are on the take and they do not do their job.

In Los Angeles I an now seeing Federal Police driving the streets. I am not sure what they are protecting, but I am sure it is not in our best interest. They have no authority and the FBI has no authority in the states.

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 1

This is a great topic and one that the people need to know about.

I think that most, if not all Sheriff's, know the power they have. Those that don't have no business to be in the position.

However, many Sheriff's Departments take large and unnecessary hand outs from the Federal Gov't. This causes the Sheriff to be agree with most anything the Feds want them to do so they don't miss out on the next handout.

• Upvote 1

I might add that most Sheriffs are politicians first, law enforcement second. Many are controlled by the political bosses of their counties. In SE NC, my last home in the states, the Roscoe P. Coltrane-Boss Hogg relationship is not very far fetched.

• Upvote 1