Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Woes

DinarBot

Warka.Warka.Warka. DinarBot thought all was well when CBI announce Last week loaning Warka 100 Million USD to increase capital. This week ISX dump Warka like Cold Falafel. They say 6 months only. But now for almost 2 years. DinarBot Team have many shares in Warka. And Account. DinarBot would love to say all is well at Warka but cannot today. Warka Regular banking seems in tact. DinarBot has ISX trading number issued from Warka but is now questioning validity. DinarBot has asked ISX to verify trading number and shares listed in DinarBot team name. DinarBot report back soon. DinarBot only receive Excel Speadsheet from Warka containing total shares purchaesd. Not real shares yet. Shares were moved from Warka Proxy to DinarBot good name several months ago. So they say. Due to one human this week having hard time collecting money back from Warka DinarBot get itchy rash. DinarBot is starting investigation into Warka. DinarBot not saying panic. DinarBot say proceed with caution. DinarBot knows The Desert is not immune from Spiders and Camel Ponzys. Stay tuned.

DianrBot is here to protect Humans from Harmful RV Raise. Go HUMANS.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 3

I've heard everything under the sun...that was bad..about Warka...but nothing has ever been proven...or to my knowledge...in many instances, Mr. Mohhamed K. Issa, who always speaks on behalf of Warka Bank, especially when rumors heat up, has came out and debunked publicly, appx. 99% of what we always had been hearing, that was bad about their bank...Not saying that they could'nt have some problems, and/or that they might not be safe in the future, but nothing bad has been proven...or let's put it this way...all that I've heard in the past, much of it being much worse than this here, has ALWAYS been DEBUNKED!...Maybe let's see if bloggers who have Warka Accounts will speak up and tell us their story of how they were beaten out of money by Warka...as for the years that I've been on this ride, I've yet to see one loss...period!

P.S. Several times over the years these bad repore stories came out...but we never could get anyone to come forth with any complaints other than the typical time delay issues on dealing with Warka...and other minor issues...but never a major complaint of someone being outright screwed...never...ever...how odd?

Edited by 4aprofit
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've heard everything under the sun...that was bad..about Warka...but nothing has ever been proven...or to my knowledge...in many instances, Mr. Mohhamed K. Issa, who always speaks on behalf of Warka Bank, especially when rumors heat up, has came out and debunked publicly, appx. 99% of what we always had been hearing, that was bad about their bank...Not saying that they could'nt have some problems, and/or that they might not be safe in the future, but nothing bad has been proven...or let's put it this way...all that I've heard in the past, much of it being much worse than this here, has ALWAYS been DEBUNKED!...Maybe let's see if bloggers who have Warka Accounts will speak up and tell us their story of how they were beaten out of money by Warka...as for the years that I've been on this ride, I've yet to see one loss...period!

P.S. Several times over the years these bad repore stories came out...but we never could get anyone to come forth with any complaints other than the typical time delay issues on dealing with Warka...and other minor issues...but never a major complaint of someone being outright screwed...never...ever...how odd?

Correct Human known as "4aprofit". You speak "asaProphet". DinarBot suggesting "proceed with caution" only. Heads Up Helmets On. All Humans are Matter and Matter some Madder more than others.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 3

I have been sending warka emails since october 20. none have been responded to.

October 20th was a Thursday. BUT Friday in Iraq. Warka has consistently maintained that all e-mails received on Friday, Saturday or Holidays will be deleted.

Try sending during THEIR work week, Sunday thru Thursday.

Good luck.

Due to one human this week having hard time collecting money back from Warka DinarBot get itchy rash. DinarBot is starting investigation into Warka. DinarBot not saying panic. DinarBot say proceed with caution. DinarBot knows The Desert is not immune from Spiders and Camel Ponzys. Stay tuned.

DianrBot is here to protect Humans from Harmful RV Raise. Go HUMANS.

Bot... you are learning that dealing with us humans is no easy matter (can make you madder)! rolleyes.gif Thanks for the heads up, we will keep the helmet on and keep a can of spider and camel spray handy! wink.gif

isn`t warka --- spelled backwards also called ---- maidoff ---- as in they maid off with all your money , i didn`t like the sounds of someone thousands of miles away from me with my accounts,,, you guys good luck { send in dinarbot } he can be repaired . hehehehe :blink:

What's funny is that I've been waiting for years...from all the blogs...to hear from, and to get all the gory details....on how even ONE person has LOST ANYTHING with Warka...have'nt yet...sounds like the dinar dealers don't want any competition from outside the realm of typical dinar sales...IMO...

What's funny is that I've been waiting for years...from all the blogs...to hear from, and to get all the gory details....on how even ONE person has LOST ANYTHING with Warka...have'nt yet...sounds like the dinar dealers don't want any competition from outside the realm of typical dinar sales...IMO...

Yes. DinarBot no say do not deal with Warka. Only say proceed with caution. Same as IQD Cash purchase. Eat Drink Sleep. Then Iraq.