Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT MAKES THINK THEY WON'T WAIT

I read this stuff every day and love all the discussion on the dinar hoping that it will revalue to suit all of the US that are invested in it .. My question is all the talk about the new currency that they are printing what is the CBI going to do make the dinar that we have no good ..........And or what would make them RV on this money that we have other than i have heard they can't wait till then because of there country inflation is killing them is there any other reason for this to happen because my tiny little brain says hey lets wait or figure out away that we don't have to revalue or take care of are people some other way till we put the new currency out there...Then i look at the ones in there country that have allot of dinar and they just couldn't say that all the dinar is no good your broke???????????.. DON'T BASH ME JUST WOULD LIKE SOME FEED BACK BE NICE THANK YOU..................GO RVVVVV :D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I have heard from asdf on his blog talk show that in 2003 their was a major currency swap. Pallets full of

US Dollars to Iraq for them to run their country in exchange for pallets of the New Iraqi Dinar. I would think that if this were

true then the US would be furious if Iraq printed newer currency and the US was now holding dinars that were worthless. There

has to be a set deal where we will come out ahead or we would not have done what we did. Does this make sense? smile.gif Veronica

I read this stuff every day and love all the discussion on the dinar hoping that it will revalue to suit all of the US that are invested in it .. My question is all the talk about the new currency that they are printing what is the CBI going to do make the dinar that we have no good ..........And or what would make them RV on this money that we have other than i have heard they can't wait till then because of there country inflation is killing them is there any other reason for this to happen because my tiny little brain says hey lets wait or figure out away that we don't have to revalue or take care of are people some other way till we put the new currency out there...Then i look at the ones in there country that have allot of dinar and they just couldn't say that all the dinar is no good your broke???????????.. DON'T BASH ME JUST WOULD LIKE SOME FEED BACK BE NICE THANK YOU..................GO RVVVVV :D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

In order to make the dinar we have no good, the plan to delete the zeros will have to pass in parliament.....this is a plan to redenominate....

But luckily there seems to be some big opposition to this plan by the govt so hopefully they will shoot this plan down and go back to thinking of other ways to increase the value of the dinar.

They also have other ways to control inflation other then by raising the value of the dinar, so you cant really say they must RV in order to control inflation cause thats not the case....

They wouldnt tell the people in country their dinar is no good....they would have a set time limit of when they can exchange the old dinar for the new....and when that time limit is up, they would then claim the old dinar worthless and invalid....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I have heard from asdf on his blog talk show that in 2003 their was a major currency swap. Pallets full of

US Dollars to Iraq for them to run their country in exchange for pallets of the New Iraqi Dinar. I would think that if this were

true then the US would be furious if Iraq printed newer currency and the US was now holding dinars that were worthless. There

has to be a set deal where we will come out ahead or we would not have done what we did. Does this make sense? smile.gif Veronica

Yes i do agree but isn't there allot controversy weather we have any dinar to to cash in meaning the US..But yes there are some deals worked out .

In order to make the dinar we have no good, the plan to delete the zeros will have to pass in parliament.....this is a plan to redenominate....

But luckily there seems to be some big opposition to this plan by the govt so hopefully they will shoot this plan down and go back to thinking of other ways to increase the value of the dinar.

They also have other ways to control inflation other then by raising the value of the dinar, so you cant really say they must RV in order to control inflation cause thats not the case....wouldn'twouldnt tell the people in country their dinar is no good....they would have a set time limit of when they can exchange the old dinar for the new....and when that time limit is up, they would then claim the old dinar worthless and invalid....

Thank you sir just hope it goes are way and if the US don't leave everybody hanging and there the only one that gets to cash in. ;)

Edited by dodge93

It is my understanding that the BILLIONS of USD delivered to Iraq was not any sort of USD for IQD exchange. The way I read it the US merely utilized the funds belonging to Iraq, that had been frozen.

ii have been looking for hours to try to find proof that the us took money out of Iraq. And i don't see any were that they have any dinar........The only thing i did find is that Iraq and the us agreement papers that we could come back into Iraq and all that stuff but everybody knows were not out all the way and are putting more air craft carriers out by Iran :blink: Wolfy tired?????????

ii have been looking for hours to try to find proof that the us took money out of Iraq. And i don't see any were that they have any dinar........The only thing i did find is that Iraq and the us agreement papers that we could come back into Iraq and all that stuff but everybody knows were not out all the way and are putting more air craft carriers out by Iran :blink: Wolfy tired?????????

Here dodge... try this ..... link: http://www.cnbc.com/id/45031100/page/2/

There has been way too much information saying our Govt. holds dinar, why is it so hard to prove? As Phoenix has stated many times... it was done during war time, so that information is pretty much classified... that's good enough for me. How else can this was supposedly "pay for itself"??? huh.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Dodge93

You brought up something that no one wants to talk about nor consider for a minute. Maybe they are right, and I certainly hope so. BUT, I have become somewhat skeptical. When looking at the key words in many press releases we see "new currency" "drop the Zeros" "make the currency valuable" and many other key words or phrases. There seems to be a consensus that the RV will put the Iraq Dinar very close to the Kuwait currency.

Ok, food for thought, and like Dodge93 said, no bashing, just feedback, OK??

There was a news article some time ago that mentioned changing the dinar at 1200 and 200fils. I don't recall exactly how it was worded. Now I have no idea what that means, and it is plain, neither does anyone else, just a lot of speculation, but lets consider that:

1. They create a "new currency"

2- turn in all your dinar at the rate of 1200 for one of the "new currency" Or at the current exchange rate. Now everyone has the new currency, no money lost, just changed to a new currency. The value if the new currency is now 1 to 1 with the USD. (lost of speculation of a 1 to 1 RV.)

3- Now they RV at lets say 4 to 1. Now Each new currency is equal to 4 USD.

If that were to occur, our investment would increase by about 4 times. They would have met all the things the press is saying they will do it RV'd, no more zeros, new currency, value close to Kuwait.

I am not a financial wise person, so this may be impossible, but logic tells me it is something to worry about.

FEEDBACK????

Thanks for that info the thing that seems big to me is if the us didn't have some dinar then in there dilling with Iraq there would be no agreement on them to RV so we could get paid for the war. And my hope would be less fortunate to happen not that they have the power to make Iraq or cbi to RV i just know how big money can get things done. If the us has a bunch of dinar the find a way to make it pay...Go RV :D

MyGenie,

Thank you for taking the time to post. I think you've put it out there pretty clearly and, unfortunately, it is a possibility that it could go down that way. That scenario has kept me grounded because I've often thought that that is what they have been talking about when they say increase the value to what it used to be or to a value comparable to Kuwait. I'm not sure myself of the pros and cons for Iraq of doing a straight up RV as opposed to what you are suggesting, but I sure hope there is an advantage because I'm hoping for the RV. The good news is, like Keep said, there is opposition right now to that idea, so let's hope the powers that be decide to just RV. Something is going to happen. Now we just wait and wait and wait some more until Iraq makes a change.

Have a nice evening,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 1

Dodge93

You brought up something that no one wants to talk about nor consider for a minute. Maybe they are right, and I certainly hope so. BUT, I have become somewhat skeptical. When looking at the key words in many press releases we see "new currency" "drop the Zeros" "make the currency valuable" and many other key words or phrases. There seems to be a consensus that the RV will put the Iraq Dinar very close to the Kuwait currency.

Ok, food for thought, and like Dodge93 said, no bashing, just feedback, OK??

There was a news article some time ago that mentioned changing the dinar at 1200 and 200fils. I don't recall exactly how it was worded. Now I have no idea what that means, and it is plain, neither does anyone else, just a lot of speculation, but lets consider that:

1. They create a "new currency"

2- turn in all your dinar at the rate of 1200 for one of the "new currency" Or at the current exchange rate. Now everyone has the new currency, no money lost, just changed to a new currency. The value if the new currency is now 1 to 1 with the USD. (lost of speculation of a 1 to 1 RV.)

3- Now they RV at lets say 4 to 1. Now Each new currency is equal to 4 USD.

If that were to occur, our investment would increase by about 4 times. They would have met all the things the press is saying they will do it RV'd, no more zeros, new currency, value close to Kuwait.

I am not a financial wise person, so this may be impossible, but logic tells me it is something to worry about.

FEEDBACK????

That is a classic LOP scenario. Could it be possible? Yes it can. However, Iraq has actively been doing whatever it can to pull in the "Three Zero" notes off the streets. If this were a classic LOP, there would be minimal effort to get those larger notes off the street. There have been many news reports in the past that Iraqi's can't get ahold of large notes, so they either take a boat-load of smaller notes, or use Dollars which is common practice. Therefore in order to "Dedollarize" their currency, they would have a much easier time to RI/RV the currency and then RD it immediately after that. Remember, they have said that the new and old currency would be used together for 2-3 years which would not be the case if they were going to institute a LOP.

Austin-Powers- for- PM

Sorry this scenario is not a lop at all. No one loses money it is a currency creation, similar to what they did in Europe when the Euro came into existence. It is a switch to a new currency, simple as that. I certainly hope this does not happen. Sorry you thought it was a LOP but it is not.