Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Celebration Preparations Pole

caughtinthecrossfire

Let's see do I want Sex on the Beach or a Flaming Hooker....decisions, decisions...oh Hell...I'll have have sex on the beach with a flaming hooker, now that I can afford it! ;)

Better get a bucket of water, to douse the Flaming hooker

Lol

Enjoy

Holy water,(cause this is deffinetly a Blessing)

Then amaretto disarano

Will need a real stiff JD Black Label.......with a bit of diet coke!!!

After probably having an orga*m!!!!!!! lol

Hope that calms me down enough to not keel over with a heart attack!! lol

myst

OMG!! myst!!! I'm rooooollin over here!!

Oh no, I'm late and everyone has started without me....I need a long island tea and 2 shots of tequila to start with and I'll be back later to start on a pitcher of margarita's with everyone!! Can't wait to see what pop's out of dhardages keyboard...

LOL

!!!!!

Better get a bucket of water, to douse the Flaming hooker

Lol

Enjoy

Holy water,(cause this is deffinetly a Blessing)

Then amaretto disarano

HOLY WATER for the WIN!!!!

Raaiiniieeeeer Beer, Rolling Rock, Coors, Sam Adams, Moosedrool, Petes Wicked Ale, Black Butte Porter, or Mac & Jack. Just depends, and can you tell I love beer.

For alchohol it could be Fireball, Capt. Morgans Spiced Rum, Duck Farts, Peach or Berry Corval, XXX, or homemade Strawberry Wine all this while listening to the blues by the bon fire. Either on a mountain top or down by the river. We shall see. Can't wait. :twothumbs: :twothumbs: :twothumbs:

Raaiiniieeeeer Beer, Rolling Rock, Coors, Sam Adams, Moosedrool, Petes Wicked Ale, Black Butte Porter, or Mac & Jack. Just depends, and can you tell I love beer.

For alchohol it could be Fireball, Capt. Morgans Spiced Rum, Duck Farts, Peach or Berry Corval, XXX, or homemade Strawberry Wine all this while listening to the blues by the bon fire. Either on a mountain top or down by the river. We shall see. Can't wait. :twothumbs: :twothumbs: :twothumbs:

Homemade strawberry wine sounds super yummy...when I was a teen Boones Farm strawberry hill was 'the thing'. Oh, those were the days!!!!

Now I know why Caughtinthecrossfire labeled this thread as Pole and not Poll. Everyone is going to be so hammered, they're going to need a pole to hang on to just to stand up!

See what you started Caught? Bottom's up!

ems, my eyes are a little blurry after looking at a computer screeen for this long, so what in the world is your avatar? I can't tell what it is at all, not even a clue. And all guesses are off with my vision by this time at nignt. So tell me or give me a huge hint. Thanks. Fran

ems, my eyes are a little blurry after looking at a computer screeen for this long, so what in the world is your avatar? I can't tell what it is at all, not even a clue. And all guesses are off with my vision by this time at nignt. So tell me or give me a huge hint. Thanks. Fran

Snowboarding at Steamboat. Now, pour yourself a nightcap and drink it slowly, then rest your head on a pillow and have sweet dreams.

Right now I would settle for anything that is not being given via an I. V. .............but when it happens I will sit down with some crumpets with butter. And blackcurrent. Jam on them and a huge glass of ice cold irn bru (soda). Following that it will either be. Irish cream with lots of ice or a long vodka.

• Upvote 1

Since you love beer, please allow me to recomend a wonderful dark beer from a little town in Texas... Shiner, Texas. Have a Shiner Bock and a smile...

Oh no, I'm late and everyone has started without me....I need a long island tea and 2 shots of tequila to start with and I'll be back later to start on a pitcher of margarita's with everyone!! Can't wait to see what pop's out of dhardages keyboard...

ack! Now I have to say something TOTALLY off the wall.........hmmmmmmmmmmm no pressure!! Gonna grab another drink and get back to you soon. Right now everything funny I can think to say is making sense, and that just isn't me!! B)

Will need a real stiff JD Black Label.......with a bit of diet coke!!!

After probably having an orga*m!!!!!!! lol

Hope that calms me down enough to not keel over with a heart attack!! lol

myst

Impressive... I hope you don't keel over with a heart attack either. Have you ever tried the Gentleman Jack? Not too much difference in price, but waaay smoother. B)

btw, no one give bama anything alcoholic to drink please! She has a drinking problem. She can't seem to keep the liquid in her mouth!

Now, I personally like the old saying......... "I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall down, no problem!

btw, no one give bama anything alcoholic to drink please! She has a drinking problem. She can't seem to keep the liquid in her mouth!

Now, I personally like the old saying......... "I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall down, no problem!

Bahahaha, I learned my lesson, I don't drink while reading anything dhardage posts.

• Upvote 1

I don't drink any more...

I don't drink any less either.

:D

• Upvote 1

please!! If you knew us at all, you would know we haven't even gotten started yet! laugh.gif I'm gonna go get myself a glass of chocolate wine, but I warn you, after two or three, I am no longer responsible for what comes out of my keyboard!

Chocolate wine ????blink.gif

Never heard of it.....sounds good though

• Upvote 1

Chocolate wine ????blink.gif

Never heard of it.....sounds good though

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! Do a search for "the chocolate shop" YUM!!! I tried another one once, but it was WAY too harsh. This is PERFECT!

I don't drink any more...

I don't drink any less either.

:D

:lol: :lol:

I haven't drank for years, other than a swallow or 2 of beer when I use it to steam shrimp. I must admit though the idea of trying something I could never have afforded before dose appeal to me. Where is the party, I have my CDL's too and use to bartend, so I could be your mixologist and the dd.

• Upvote 1

Impressive... I hope you don't keel over with a heart attack either. Have you ever tried the Gentleman Jack? Not too much difference in price, but waaay smoother. cool.gif

Actually ,was joking... am not planning on being hauled off with a heart attack or something *fingers crossed*

Have not tried Gentleman Jack.........sounds interesting........really do not drink a lot... My love at home is Irish Creme'

Butttttttttttt Party time!!!! will need a stiff drink!!!!

Think I should start practicing ........... lol

Since you love beer, please allow me to recomend a wonderful dark beer from a little town in Texas... Shiner, Texas. Have a Shiner Bock and a smile...

Will do, and thanks for the tip. We have a cool store called 99 beers, but they have a lot more than that. ;)

Hate the ol hole in the lip. :lol:

I haven't drank for years, other than a swallow or 2 of beer when I use it to steam shrimp. I must admit though the idea of trying something I could never have afforded before dose appeal to me. Where is the party, I have my CDL's too and use to bartend, so I could be your mixologist and the dd.

Perfect :P