Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

possum

I Got A Phone Call...

From my source in Bhagdad and the locals are saying RV by the 1st of March because their pay is being severely reduced. They expect it to exchange around $1.10-$2.88, crazy range but I'll take anything in it.

There may be some uncertainty about the rate, but they are quite certain that it RV's by the 1st of March because iraqi gov employees will not be able to buy bread with the announce pay decrease. And they were told that they will have increased buying power with the dinar and life will be getting better.

But possum, your "source" had said the RV had already occurred a few days go. Now, your source is saying RV on March 1? And when March 1 gets here and passes by without the RV, when is your source's next predicted date?

netinfo

Hey, I'm only the messenger who seeks intel all night to share with my believers. Don't shoot the Possum!

Possum, whether or not your contacts come to fruition ,thank you very much for the upbeat and entertaining way you present your information

As a matter of interest possum's are protected in the country I live in (Australia) So you are good in my book

Oh no Spec, we drug them on purpose with Cabernet or Chardonay, and we wait for them to wonder their drunken little tails off on our roads before we splatter them. It's a win-win situation, they get their booze, and we get their tasty little fat heads.

netinfo

Yea I too just want it to be over. Tired of the date and rate issue changing so much. I t changes more than some people do their underwear. Gives us a definite time got to work on the Ole Jalopy to get to the bank if it ever does get released. Jed Clampet took my crank away and it wont turn over without it

Oh no Spec, we drug them on purpose with Cabernet or Chardonay, and we wait for them to wonder their drunken little tails off on our roads before we splatter them. It's a win-win situation, they get their booze, and we get their tasty little fat heads.

netinfo

Hmmmm sounds.........yummy? vomit.gif

Possum your the best man one day in life i am going to find you take you somewhere fancy and we are going to drink jack and cokes and just jack til the cows come home sound good. You rule man keep it posi man

Possum will morph to a grizzly after the RV, "take this job and shove it", as the late, great Johnny Paycheck would say