Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama and the RV

livinlife00

Here is something that I have been thinking about.

If Obama wants to try to become elicted for another term, would it not make

sense for him to RV the dinar in the very near future in order to decrease the national

debt and to improve the ecomony over the next year.

I can not see him waiting until the middle or end of next year to do this, because there

will not be as much impact for him and the country.

On the other hand, what if Obama is trying to destroy our nation and ecomomy in order

for us to be under the new world order, etc.

If this is the case, why would he RV the dinar, this would defeat this purpose...

This is again only if Obama and congress has any control over the RV...

Just a thought.

B.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why are you riding both side of the fence? I personally don't think President Obama is trying to destroy our nation and he don't need the RV to happen to win in 2012...

RV vs Our ecomomy "Bad theroy".

A (-) negative just for giving my opinion DANG......I refuse to give it back to the person because they don't respect others opinion. So heres a (+) positive to everybody.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He has absolutely no control over another sovereign country's money. Neither does our congress or senate.

Heck, those entities don't even have control over our money.

Good point I was just about to say the same thing, Obama cannot decide when an rv will happen if one will happen.

Also, I heard Obama isn't pulling the troops out but that Iraq told us they want us out so not sure how much pull he would have with them even if he wanted an RV as it seems there is some tensions.

I'll be curious to see what happens when we pull out. I watched an interesting documentary called the baker boys where the troops in iraq and afghanistan were literally walking around with bundles of 30k-50k just handing them out to tribal leaders and villagers as a please dont kill us or each other bribe type deal.

What happens when we leave? One of two things I think. The iraqi government, people, etc step up to the place and get their stuff together or the whole country falls into a crazy civil war and backwards ass country it always has been. My personal opinon 60/40 they will step up.

President Obama has about as much pull when it comes to causing an RV as the Manager of the Quickie Mart on the Simpsons does. As for the non creation of jobs in this country, then Obama has no clue as to how jobs should be created.

Just thought I would put my spin on things here also.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Good point I was just about to say the same thing, Obama cannot decide when an rv will happen if one will happen.

Also, I heard Obama isn't pulling the troops out but that Iraq told us they want us out so not sure how much pull he would have with them even if he wanted an RV as it seems there is some tensions.

I'll be curious to see what happens when we pull out. I watched an interesting documentary called the baker boys where the troops in iraq and afghanistan were literally walking around with bundles of 30k-50k just handing them out to tribal leaders and villagers as a please dont kill us or each other bribe type deal.

What happens when we leave? One of two things I think. The iraqi government, people, etc step up to the place and get their stuff together or the whole country falls into a crazy civil war and backwards ass country it always has been. My personal opinon 60/40 they will step up.

Just so people know... the SOFA Agreement (U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement) was signed by BUSH in 2008, agreement to withdrawn troops by December 31, 2011. Obama had nothing to do with the withdrawal of our troops, even though he tries to take credit and says it was one of his campaign promises fulfilled. The lying jerk had nothing , notta, zilch to do with the withdrawal. The agreement was signed off on before Obama took office. As a matter of fact, Obama tried to get an extension and failed because he couldn't get assurance that our troops would have immunity. So our troops are coming home because of Bush's agreement, not Obama. Look up SOFA agreement (Iraq) yourself. Don't give the clown the credit.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE (PLEASE extended)

Obama? RV?

Give me a break!

Let's blame him for bad weather next.

Better yet, lets blame him for EVERYTHING then when you get your Republican in the White House, you can start blaming someone else! LMAO :lol:

Wow I see u got lits of negativws on ur comment I guess the truth hurts. The guy doesnt have a clue about our economy and now hes gonna b the savior to iraqs economy lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why are you riding both side of the fence? I personally don't think President Obama is trying to destroy our nation and he don't need the RV to happen to win in 2012...

I think livinlife00 has some interesting ideas. At least he/she has ideas and isn't just trying to knock down the ideas of others. Besides, when one is questioning, it is only right to ride both sides of the fence to see which side fits better. And as to President O,he has already done about all he could do, at least so far, to destroy America. Once he lost all those midterm elections, and make no mistake, all of them were losses for him, that was when it was basically all over for him.

Thanks for posting, livinlfe00. Keep doing it and reading what others say, and eventually all your questions will be answered, at least until we see what Iraq finally does. lol

• Upvote 2

Here is something that I have been thinking about.

If Obama wants to try to become elicted for another term, would it not make

sense for him to RV the dinar in the very near future in order to decrease the national

debt and to improve the ecomony over the next year.

I can not see him waiting until the middle or end of next year to do this, because there

will not be as much impact for him and the country.

On the other hand, what if Obama is trying to destroy our nation and ecomomy in order

for us to be under the new world order, etc.

If this is the case, why would he RV the dinar, this would defeat this purpose...

This is again only if Obama and congress has any control over the RV...

Just a thought.

B.

You would be exactly right if Obama had that control, but the iraqis will choose when they will RV. If he had that control though, it would only make sense to do what you suggest, and to do all he could to build our economy. But he isn't doing that now, so he may not have done it even if he had that power. :::: sigh :::: but since he doesn't have that power, this is all speculation, so who knows?

President Obama has about as much pull when it comes to causing an RV as the Manager of the Quickie Mart on the Simpsons does. As for the non creation of jobs in this country, then Obama has no clue as to how jobs should be created.

Just thought I would put my spin on things here also.

lol Glad you did. And I love the way your think. So keep putting your spin on things--it's always welcome.

• Upvote 1

We are all dumber for having read this post....

As my daughter would say, "Speak for yourself, Bucko!!" haha

I will give you a plus one for having political savey

And don't take this gift lightly. Since they made the recent new changes around here, +'s (plusses) and -'s (minuses) are the proverbial "scarcer than hen's teeth." haha (I even heard a couple people have traded them for money. hahaha Just kidding)

PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE (PLEASE extended)

Obama? RV?

Give me a break!

Let's blame him for bad weather next.

Better yet, lets blame him for EVERYTHING then when you get your Republican in the White House, you can start blaming someone else! LMAO :lol:

I'm up for that!! lol

I hope you're kidding. It would sound better if you said he was trying to destroy our country then you could say he was successful at something. :angry:

Obama had nothing to do with the withdrawal of our troops, even though he tries to take credit... The lying jerk had nothing , notta, zilch to do with the withdrawal. Obama tried to get an extension and failed... our troops are coming home because of Bush's agreement, not Obama.

Don't give the clown the credit.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about The O. :lol:

So does this mean we can count on you voting against him? :blink:

I thought so! See you at the polls!

Remember: conservatives and independents vote on November 6, 2012 and liberals/progressives vote on November 7, 2012. :D

I'm thinking if Obama had that power he would no doubt use it to save his political life. On the other hand I doubt that he thinks he needs saving. He has a considerable base and with his ego he is positive he will be the next President and doesn't need the help. He is single handedly changing the face of Medicine in our country and some of his supporters are in for the surprise of their lives if Obamacare sustains itself. He does get things done but it seems its done throught the back doors and they are things that will ultimately hurt us. He is frustrating to watch. Ok pile on the minuses. I am prepared for it

Oh and by the way....if you want to see what may drive him read his father's book. Don't ask me to tell you just read the book..