Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki receives delegation of China Development Bank

k98nights

maliki2110.jpg

PUKmedia 21-10-2011 10:10:30

Prime Minister Nouri Kamil al-Maliki , met Thursday in his office in Baghdad , with an official delegation from the China Development Bank.

Al- Maliki said during the meeting that Iraq is keen to cooperate with China and make way for Chinese companies to participate in the reconstruction process in the country.

The Prime Minister , stressed the necessity to carry out projects that are agreed upon as soon as possible in order to serve the citizens .

the delegation members , for their part, expressed the willingness to cooperate and contribute in the process of reconstruction in Iraq, especially in services, and reconstruction of infrastructure fields .

http://www.pukmedia.com/english/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10110:maliki-receives-delegation-of-china-development-bank&catid=25:iraq&Itemid=386

where the heck was china when the war was going on.....how the heck does this happen ,we risk our soldiers lives ,then they tell us to get the heck out???bring these little piss ant countries to REBUILD there cities ,I think the next time they should call china to liberate next time.

• Upvote 2

I think the Chinese are seeing a whole new country to dump their rotten dry wall in !!!!! :lol:

Your 100% right. I'm sure Iraqi will be a huge importer of their defective building products not to mention all the money they'll have to buy tainted baby formula & apple juice.

• Upvote 1

I remember from some previous articles a year ago that Iraq didn't really care for Chinese imports. Can we say..... inferior. I knew you could! ;)

We know why they're there. http://www.cdb.com.c...glish/index.asp

China is extremely aggressive and wants to get into every country they can.

Look what they are doing in Africa and S. America.

Thanks K98nights.